Kudos to USMB members

Lizzie....

are you, by chance, Thin?

Well we can be pretty sure she's not tin........

I much prefer mercury.:)

Not internally I hope! :eek:
By the way here's a "Tin Lizzie".

modelt.gif

And here's Thin Lizzie:

fighting.jpg

In the interest of earning my Pollyanna merit badge from Daveman, I just want to say I really like this forum.:)
I came from another political discussion forum, invited by another member here, and I'm so glad I took up the invitation. This forum seems to allow for people who don't march in lock-step with the crowd without trying to marginalize them into non-existence. We have our hyper-partisans, our peace-makers, our goofs, and our own brand of a-holes, but everyone seems to be welcome and that's a sign of a great place to visit.
Anyway, kudos! I'm happy to be here.:)

I like it here for the same reasons you do, Lizzie. You are a welcomed addition. :)

In the interest of earning my Pollyanna merit badge from Daveman, I just want to say I really like this forum.:)
I came from another political discussion forum, invited by another member here, and I'm so glad I took up the invitation. This forum seems to allow for people who don't march in lock-step with the crowd without trying to marginalize them into non-existence. We have our hyper-partisans, our peace-makers, our goofs, and our own brand of a-holes, but everyone seems to be welcome and that's a sign of a great place to visit.
Anyway, kudos! I'm happy to be here.:)

I like it here for the same reasons you do, Lizzie. You are a welcomed addition. :)

Lizzie is cool.

Forum List

Back