School shooting in Montgomery County MD and the Liberals fight resource officers

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

Liberal elite politicians are unbelievable. They pass the most restrictive gun laws and get exposed for a school shooting and the presence of “ghost guns”. They want the students to feel safe but don’t want the presence of school resource officers.

OGC.e35df5269fe0616422019352347c4ec3

cool.jpg

Absolutely no sympathy for anyone involved. There was a time long ago to correct for this situation, and they refused to do it. Blood is on their hands. They wanted this.

Are we saying we want minors to be able to buy guns online? I'm pretty supportive of nearly all gun rights but is this what we are arguing?

Just one guy shooting another.

The only thing out of the ordinary was he used a "ghost gun."

I guess he couldn't get his hands on a street gun.

Might be a price thing.

Are we saying we want minors to be able to buy guns online? I'm pretty supportive of nearly all gun rights but is this what we are arguing?
We are saying a couple of things…

- Despite restrictive gun laws, illegal guns find a way.

- The elite Left is more worried about appeasing those that don’t like a police officer in school even in the wake of a school shooting.

- The Elite Left “talks” about the need for school safety but not if it involves a school resource officer.

Meanwhile in Virginia....One of Youngkin's legislative priorities is to pass legislation requiring school boards to have a school resource officer in every school.

While that is already happing in most all the red counties (you know to protect our children) many of the blue counties took money formally allocated for that and used it for various social experiments.

We are saying a couple of things…

- Despite restrictive gun laws, illegal guns find a way.

Kinda like drug laws.

And to note, not allowing minors to purchase guns really doesn't not fall under "restrictive".

- The elite Left is more worried about appeasing those that don’t like a police officer in school even in the wake of a school shooting.

- The Elite Left “talks” about the need for school safety but not if it involves a school resource officer.

I have NO desire to turn schools into prisons with armed gaurds patrolling the halls. The odds are it wouldn't even have stopped this. Recall also what we had before in a school shooting........the resource officer ran away.

Kinda like drug laws.

And to note, not allowing minors to purchase guns really doesn't not fall under "restrictive".

I have NO desire to turn schools into prisons with armed gaurds patrolling the halls. The odds are it wouldn't even have stopped this. Recall also what we had before in a school shooting........the resource officer ran away.
No one is saying minors should buy guns. There are restrictive gun laws universally (all ages)yet minors are getting guns into the school.

I don’t want armed personnel roaming my kids school halls either but I also don’t want bullets flying through the schools and other violence happening on a daily basis.

No one is saying minors should buy guns. There are restrictive gun laws universally (all ages)yet minors are getting guns into the school.

I don’t want armed personnel roaming my kids school halls either but I also don’t want bullets flying through the schools and other violence happening on a daily basis.

He ordered the gun online which would have been stopped with cops on campus how? (I'll dismiss your "daily" hyperbole)

Liberal elite politicians are unbelievable. They pass the most restrictive gun laws and get exposed for a school shooting and the presence of “ghost guns”. They want the students to feel safe but don’t want the presence of school resource officers.
What kind of "ghost gun" did the Steven Alston Jr use. Any chance of prosecuting his parents for their lack of control or contributing to this crime?

What kind of "ghost gun" did the Steven Alston Jr use. Any chance of prosecuting his parents for their lack of control or contributing to this crime?

His family was too busy flicking off the cameras when he was being processed at the Court.

Forum List

Back