Kudlow says Stimulus Package will Total More than $2 Trillion...

Ht99jdk.gif

Kind of surprised you would post something as disgusting as this. Americans are hurting, their lives turned upside down by a global pandemic. They have kids to feed. I can only imagine the crap you lowlife filth would post if Yellowstone blew and killed half the country. Probably the same shit.
Tough shit. You've been conned.

Conned how?
Most good, real, productive, positive contributing Americans take great pride in investing in the "GENERAL WELFARE" of our nation...We like ROi...We HATE investing in ShaQuita and her baby factory...we hate investing in wetback Guadalupe and her litters of silver tooth filth...I can't figure out how you struggle with making simple distinctions.
Yes, you hate.

^^^ this one is a Canadian imposter.

He's definitely a phony...an imposter of some kind.

Kind of surprised you would post something as disgusting as this. Americans are hurting, their lives turned upside down by a global pandemic. They have kids to feed. I can only imagine the crap you lowlife filth would post if Yellowstone blew and killed half the country. Probably the same shit.

Conned how?
Most good, real, productive, positive contributing Americans take great pride in investing in the "GENERAL WELFARE" of our nation...We like ROi...We HATE investing in ShaQuita and her baby factory...we hate investing in wetback Guadalupe and her litters of silver tooth filth...I can't figure out how you struggle with making simple distinctions.

We got blind sided by our general welfare priorities with COVID-19 didn't we.

Conned how?
Yes, you hate.

But Don is the real deal?

Conned how?
Yes, you hate.

Reminds me of this crazy guy who used to stand on a street corner in NY yelling at people with a bullhorn.

Conned how?
Yes, you hate.

Reminds me of this crazy guy who used to stand on a street corner in NY yelling at people with a bullhorn.
Versus one behind a podium and a mic who dry humps the flag?

Conned how?

Sure...we could have offered a much faster, more efficient, more streamline response if we didn't have 100 million people with illegal roots here huh?
Those Mexicrats really fucked up this time...their beaners will kill Americans as we wait in line behind them for treatment. Good job

Conned how?
Yes, you hate.

Versus one behind a podium and a mic who dry humps the flag?

Are you day drinking??

US banking institutions banned him decades ago

Cool...I like moving goalposts...So plural huh? Which "institutionS" banned Donald J. Trump?
It's all in the public domain. What's your aversion to due diligence all about? You know about the bankruptcy king do you not?

You're a little late on this one bud...Your LefTist buddy Golfing Gator was kind enough to enlighten us...he said Trump is a licensor of his brand and that it is his licensees who file bankruptcy.
Try harder filth

Conned how?

Sure...we could have offered a much faster, more efficient, more streamline response if we didn't have 100 million people with illegal roots here huh?
Those Mexicrats really fucked up this time...their beaners will kill Americans as we wait in line behind them for treatment. Good job

Sure. The system is fragile and lame because capital wanted a cheaper source of labor relative to hiring americans. So the people who have no vote or voice, human beings you assert are not even "legal" to exist here created America's problems.

Grow up.

Trying to be less political, so we band together get on the same page & kick this virus butt. Its not easy, people like Mitch Mc playing dirty politics to keep his job. Am sure there are Democrats doing the same, but no one (not even the president) has the power Mitch has. pleased to see that there is some effort to get together on the solutions, that is what is most important.

Conned how?
Yes, you hate.

Mac1958 is downright fascinating...I've learned to appreciate the free entertainment he provides

US banking institutions banned him decades ago

Cool...I like moving goalposts...So plural huh? Which "institutionS" banned Donald J. Trump?
It's all in the public domain. What's your aversion to due diligence all about? You know about the bankruptcy king do you not?

You're a little late on this one bud...Your LefTist buddy Golfing Gator was kind enough to enlighten us...he said Trump is a licensor of his brand and that it is his licensees who file bankruptcy.
Try harder filth
No one expects either Don or America to take any responsibility for anything, we've seen this repeatedly over time.

Conned how?

Sure. The system is fragile and lame because capital wanted a cheaper source of labor relative to hiring americans. So the people who have no vote or voice, human beings you assert are not even "legal" to exist here created America's problems.

Grow up.

You mean if I left my keys in my ignition and my car were stolen it would be my fault and not the fault of the thief?

That's what all the bristling is about, the awareness is settling in.
Sell your soul for a con man, this becomes inevitable.

They keep buying it - Sad :(

trump-snake-0il-1153-believe-me-i-have-a-plan-21286980.png

was kind enough to enlighten us...he said Trump is a licensor of his brand and that it is his licensees who file bankruptcy.
Try harder filth

That is not what I said, the things I listed were not the same as his putting a name on a building, which you morons count as a business.

He started each of the things that I listed and they all failed.

Look into Trump Shuttle. He overpaid for a profitable airline and drove it bankrupt in less than 3 years. Trump thought that commuters between NY and Boston would pay more to have gold plated faucets and real mahogany wood in the cabin. Turns out he was wrong, which everyone knew he would be and the bank took over the airline after less than 3 years.

If Trump had not been handed his grandma's company he would have spent his live working at Wendy's.

They HAVE to now.

was kind enough to enlighten us...he said Trump is a licensor of his brand and that it is his licensees who file bankruptcy.
Try harder filth

That is not what I said, the things I listed were not the same as his putting a name on a building, which you morons count as a business.

He started each of the things that I listed and they all failed.

Look into Trump Shuttle. He overpaid for a profitable airline and drove it bankrupt in less than 3 years. Trump thought that commuters between NY and Boston would pay more to have gold plated faucets and real mahogany wood in the cabin. Turns out he was wrong, which everyone knew he would be and the bank took over the airline after less than 3 years.

If Trump had not been handed his grandma's company he would have spent his live working at Wendy's.

You people are so confused and blinded by the ever so infectious TDS....You are talking in circles and you don't even know it.
Let's keep this real elementary so you severely afflicted can stay connected.....Tell us how Trump turned millions into billions and tell us why everyone with millions can't do the same?

They HAVE to now.

Yep - They made a horrible bet, doubled and tripled down, came up snake eyes and now they're stuck.

It's like blaming a guy for his wife's shopping compulsion. The democrat congressional majority spends the money, the president just signs the checks.

Forum List

Back