Kucinich Joins Fox News

It's going to be odd for Kucinich to be parroting conservative bullshit and be the de facto prison bitch on Fox News but if he wants to disgrace himself like that so be it.

You call yourself a nutsack and you're judging someone else???:lol::lol:

Uh, what? Your insults are like every other facet of your life, completely incomprehensible.

It's going to be odd for Kucinich to be parroting conservative bullshit and be the de facto prison bitch on Fox News but if he wants to disgrace himself like that so be it.

Uh, what? Your insults are like every other facet of your life, completely incomprehensible.

So is your ball schmeg but that doesn't stop you from firmenting blue cheez down there..

So is your ball schmeg but that doesn't stop you from firmenting blue cheez down there..

:confused: ...What? You have to be an alcoholic. I've actually had conversations with you when you were coherent, could use correct spelling and made actual intelligent points. But since you've come back and I've noticed the later it gets the more paranoid, angry and incoherent you get. Either that or you're popping pills but that seems like clear alcoholic behavior to me. I mean I don't really care as long as you don't get in your car and run down any children or elderly people but your problems are pretty obvious.

:confused: ...What? You have to be an alcoholic. I've actually had conversations with you when you were coherent, could use correct spelling and made actual intelligent points. But since you've come back and I've noticed the later it gets the more paranoid, angry and incoherent you get. Either that or you're popping pills but that seems like clear alcoholic behavior to me. I mean I don't really care as long as you don't get in your car and run down any children or elderly people but your problems are pretty obvious.

Yea sure Nutsack..

Yea sure Nutsack..

Is that the best defense you got to this accusation because I think I just hit a nerve.

How long before you call her a retard, you immature lil' liberal asshat?

I don't think she has a below average IQ like a lot of the conservatives on this site do. I think she's of average intelligence and has an obvious substance abuse problem. Whatever that substance is I haven't figured it out yet (probably alcoholic) but it's clear she's got something wrong with her.

I don't think she has a below average IQ like a lot of the conservatives on this site do. I think she's of average intelligence and has an obvious substance abuse problem. Whatever that substance is I haven't figured it out yet (probably alcoholic) but it's clear she's got something wrong with her.

Says the person who named himself a nutsack! LOL!!!

Sooooooo, what the fuck is YOUR excuse?

It's not like you've exactly proven yourself to be the brightest light on the ol' Xmas tree o' life.

Says the person who named himself a nutsack! LOL!!!

How does your insinuation have anything to do with your substance abuse problem?

It's not like you've exactly proven yourself to be the brightest light on the ol' Xmas tree o' life.

I actually have a grasp of English, something that seems to elude your retarded ass. I think that's a rather good start.

I actually have a grasp of English, something that seems to elude your retarded ass. I think that's a rather good start.

Yea right.. every other word you use, retard, cocksucker, and other nice curse words. Why so defensive Nutsack? You're also a bit paranoid and delusional. Anyone who questions you must be on drugs or drinking.. Take a Zanbar and relax.. ;-)

Yea right.. every other word you use, retard, cocksucker, and other nice curse words. Why so defensive Nutsack? You're also a bit paranoid and delusional. Anyone who questions you must be on drugs or drinking.. Take a Zanbar and relax.. ;-)

So it's Xanax you're popping? I say you have to be under some form of substance abuse because your behavior denotes it and your arguing style is largely nonsensical. Did your marriage implode because you're such a fun person to be around and you started popping pills and getting deep into paranoia against DA LIBERALZZZ to avoid the pain?

So it's Xanax you're popping? I say you have to be under some form of substance abuse because your behavior denotes it and your arguing style is largely nonsensical. Did your marriage implode because you're such a fun person to be around and you started popping pills and getting deep into paranoia against DA LIBERALZZZ to avoid the pain?

:lol::lol: All too easy.."These aren't the Droids you're looking for."

I find it interesting you don't deny any of it. It's clear you have some sort of problem.

I find it interesting you don't deny any of it. It's clear you have some sort of problem.

I told you.. "Whatever you say Nutsack."

Forum List

Back