KTVU news San Francisco - Driver trails burglars breaking into cars near Fisherman's Wharf

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
Based on this news video from San Francisco news channel KTVU, my guess is that 11 or 12 people are probably responsible for 80% of the car break ins in San Francisco.

Notice how they are doing this in broad daylight, with plenty of witnesses, but they don’t seem to have the slightest worry about getting caught.

The city could easily solve this problem if they were willing to actually prosecute criminals. But they choose not to. This is what the voters voted for.

Since I don’t live in San Francisco, I find the voters’ choices, and the resulting crime, to be a form of entertainment.

Because this was 100% self inflicted by the voters, I find this video to be quite hilarious.

Looks like peeps just making a living to me. I mean you get left back three years in school because of no math skills what kind of living you supposed to make for yourself?

Based on this news video from San Francisco news channel KTVU, my guess is that 11 or 12 people are probably responsible for 80% of the car break ins in San Francisco.

Notice how they are doing this in broad daylight, with plenty of witnesses, but they don’t seem to have the slightest worry about getting caught.

The city could easily solve this problem if they were willing to actually prosecute criminals. But they choose not to. This is what the voters voted for.

Since I don’t live in San Francisco, I find the voters’ choices, and the resulting crime, to be a form of entertainment.

Because this was 100% self inflicted by the voters, I find this video to be quite hilarious.

Should have called the police immediately and kept following at a safe distance until they got there.

Small towns, big cities, all across America. It's not a political issue.
BULLSHIT

Read:

Stimson: No, I wasn't surprised at all because I've been a prosecutor at the local, state and federal level. So it was my co-author Zack Smith. And Kevin Dayaratna, the PhD statistician, has been looking at this data for a long period of time. And so when you see that New Orleans has a homicide rate of 36.8 per hundred thousand people, that's not surprising. What we hadn't looked at, and this is why this report I think went viral, is that 27 of those 30 cities are run by Democrats. Two are run by Republicans, one is run by an independent. And 14, in other words, half of those cities, have Soros bought-and-paid-for rogue prosecutors

BULLSHIT

Read:

Stimson: No, I wasn't surprised at all because I've been a prosecutor at the local, state and federal level. So it was my co-author Zack Smith. And Kevin Dayaratna, the PhD statistician, has been looking at this data for a long period of time. And so when you see that New Orleans has a homicide rate of 36.8 per hundred thousand people, that's not surprising. What we hadn't looked at, and this is why this report I think went viral, is that 27 of those 30 cities are run by Democrats. Two are run by Republicans, one is run by an independent. And 14, in other words, half of those cities, have Soros bought-and-paid-for rogue prosecutors

I agree there's more crime in the cities but it's very close in comparison. Especially in high rural meth areas of the south. It's ALL bad news.

Forum List

Back