ABC News on San Francisco: “We are not at Union Square or the Westfield Mall this morning because we have been advised it is simply too dangerous"

Most folks in TX don't feel a need for daddy govt to put a band aid on every little boo-boo. All you have is on guy bitching on the twitterverse, he's probably one of you commies. Heaven forbid mother nature inconvenience the little snowflake for a day or two.

Citizens of Texas should be happy and content with less competence for their tax dollars than citizens of Blue states? Texas doesn't have any elderly people or disabled people who rely on electricity for their oxygen machines? Clean water? Why are you such an ignorant piece of shit? Or is just an act on a political forum, showing off for the other Neanderthals?

Citizens of Texas should be happy and content with less competence for their tax dollars than citizens of Blue states? Texas doesn't have any elderly people or disabled people who rely on electricity for their oxygen machines? Clean water? Why are you such an ignorant piece of shit? Or is just an act on a political forum, showing off for the other Neanderthals?

Poor little commie, don't you know governments at all levels are consumers, they produce nothing. There's a reason sensible people are fleeing blue State shit holes for red States like TX.

Also, if you advise your electric provider that you are reliant on power for medical devices you are put on a priority list for restoration of service. I chose to install automatic whole home generators because both of my houses are in rural areas. Both my wife and I are on CPAP machines and my mother-in-law was on oxygen before she passed.

I know you commies need daddy govt to hold your hand, but folks here are more self reliant.

Meanwhile, Mississippi's capital city is months into living on bottled water.
4i6Ckte.gif
You mean while California is out of water almost every year?

Forum List

Back