Krugman drives it home again

He gets no points for showing he doesn't know basic economics.

dear, please say exactly where you think he's mistaken or admit to being a liberal?

Princess, I showed his ignorance about wage growth during recessions.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/331588-krugman-drives-it-home-again-3.html#post9621812

It was that easy. But, facts make it that easy for me, and so hard for you. Because, you can't rely on facts, where I do. ;)

but who cares about something so trivial as wage growth during recessions?? Krugman was singing the praises of the VA until it was discovered that it was just another soviet liberal bureaucracy very willing to kill people for a little bonus pay. Now do you understand why our liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb?

He points out that slowly recovering economies, brought to the brink by wall st greed mind you, are doing quite well in a nascent economy. How you might ask :confused: Well, :up: by short-sheeting their employees of course. Its the randian way.

Why Corporations Might Not Mind Moderate Depression
What about actual experience in this depressed economy? Well, that’s the motivating example. You see, from a profits point of view it’s not a depressed economy at all. Look at profits versus compensation of employees (that’s wages and benefits combined) since the slump began at the end of 2007; both are expressed as indexes with 2007Q4=100:

Still say this has to be one of the most stupid-assed arguments I've ever heard.

It would be like not selling your refigerator for 1000 so you can donate it and get the tax write off on 1000.

I crack up every time I see that title

He drives it home:ack-1:

Yeah,

I (involuntarily) visualize him standing naked behind dottie with a stupid smile on his face "driving it home" over and over.

Krugman was singing the praises of the VA until it was discovered that it was just another soviet liberal bureaucracy very willing to kill people for a little bonus pay. Now do you understand why our liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb?

Forum List

Back