Kristina Karamo is a candidate for the SOS , another one of trump backed supporters.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Kristina Karamo -- the candidate Donald Trump is backing to be Michigan's next secretary of state -- has falsely claimed the former President was the true victor in Michigan in 2020 and has spread the conspiracy theory that left-wing anarchists were behind the January 6 attack on the Capitol.
"Based on the series of evidence and knowing how these situations work, how these anarchists operate, I believe this is completely Antifa posing as Trump supporters," Karamo said on an episode of her podcast the day after the January 6 insurrection. "I mean, anybody can buy a MAGA hat and put on T-shirt and buy a Trump flag."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
a real crazy.

Kristina Karamo -- the candidate Donald Trump is backing to be Michigan's next secretary of state -- has falsely claimed the former President was the true victor in Michigan in 2020 and has spread the conspiracy theory that left-wing anarchists were behind the January 6 attack on the Capitol.
"Based on the series of evidence and knowing how these situations work, how these anarchists operate, I believe this is completely Antifa posing as Trump supporters," Karamo said on an episode of her podcast the day after the January 6 insurrection. "I mean, anybody can buy a MAGA hat and put on T-shirt and buy a Trump flag."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
a real crazy.

Wow Ahmed, that's just crazy, huh?

1648813923106.png

The scumbag with the flag is Jason Kessler - ANTIFA and Occupy Wall Street.

Attachments

• 1648813936539.png
    1648813936539.png
    267.7 KB · Views: 19

Forum List

Back