Kremlin says Turkish drones risk destabilising situation in east Ukraine. LOL such Scum folk, do you really care about Ukraine? leave Crimea & Donbas

Now why would Moscow be mad, it's not as if its a part of Muscovy ? its a part of Ukraine....

It is not Turkish. It is Muslim. Muslims dominate in what is known as Turkey. Muslims did that to the Russian tank. It is not Crimean. It is Muslim. Ceriman Tatars, as Muslims call themselves. Muslims call themselves many names, being one belief system. They want people to war against whoever. Muslims do what they can to make people to war. They think they are pleasing God when they get people to war. War makes a Muslim to feel giddy inside, as if they got a really good gift. Muslims are messed up in he head. Muslims in Turkey, are supporting Muslims in the Ukraine.

Last edited:
It is not Turkish. It is Muslim. Muslims dominate in what is known as Turkey. Muslims did that to the Russian tank. It is not Crimean. It is Muslim. Ceriman Tatars, as Muslims call themselves. Muslims call themselves many names, being one belief system. They want people to war against whoever. Muslims do what they can to make people to war. They think they are pleasing God when they get people to war. War makes a Muslim to feel giddy inside, as if they got a really good gift. Muslims are messed up in he head. Muslims in Turkey, are supporting Muslims in the Ukraine.

You should be a fan, because Turks risked nuclear obliteration by stationing US nuclear Jupiter missiles prior to Cuban missile crisis. Cuban missile crisis ended with Soviets removing missiles from Cuba and USA removing missiles from Turkey.

Ungrateful assholes.
They should have stayed more inline with current how democratic elected governments without an autocratic asshole leader conduct themselves. We store nuclear weapons at the NATO base at Incirlik, Turkey. Erdoğan cannot be trusted to act as an ally. The weapons should be removed.

They should have stayed more inline with current how democratic elected governments without an autocratic asshole leader conduct themselves. We store nuclear weapons at the NATO base at Incirlik, Turkey. Erdoğan cannot be trusted to act as an ally. The weapons should be removed.

Be my guest !
There'll be Turkish nuclear bomb within 2 years independent of NATO nuclear sharing agreement once USA removes B61 nuclear bombs from Incirlik.
Want to play ?

If the Turkish leadership decides it needs a nuclear weapons program as a hedge against the end of the U.S. extended deterrence shield, its scientific/engineering capabilities, greater than Iran’s, could probably produce nuclear weapons and airplanes capable of delivering them on its side of the ocean within two to three years.
Turkish Disconnections - The American Interest

Garfinkle was a speechwriter for both of President George W. Bush's Secretaries of State, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice

Adam Garfinkle - Wikipedia

Last edited:
That's good. Tell them you and I said ship them out, at Turkey cannot even be trusted as a NATO ally.

In that case a new world order will materialize with Turkey finding its new place within new world order as a nuclear power (2-3 years), having NATO's 2nd biggest Armed forces switching from being USA's most eastward ally to being China's most westward ally.
You really want that ? I sincerely doubt it.

In a future battle for Taiwan the USA could find itself in a situation where the Turk defeats a US contingent 40 times bigger than a Turkish contingent on the battlefield.
Just like the Turk defated a 40 times bigger Chinese contigent in Korean war.

Last edited:
In that case a new world order will materialize with Turkey finding its new place within new world order as a nuclear power (2-3 years), having NATO's 2nd biggest Armed forces switching from being USA's most eastward ally to being China's most westward ally.
You really want that ? I sincerely doubt it.
Unlikely you will make me a Turkey fan. I did not approve of their cross border operation approved by Russia, convincing trump to let them attack our fighting allies. They just suck. What can I say?

Unlikely you will make me a Turkey fan. I did not approve of their cross border operation approved by Russia, convincing trump to let them attack our fighting allies. They just suck. What can I say?

I don't require you to be a Turkey fan.
Just remember that Turkey is no casual European LGBT nation and millions of Turks are willing to die for their country, and Turkish Army is expeditionary force able to deploy abroad independent of US logistics.
If shit hits the fan, Turkey, which services around 80% of its defense needs from domestic markets will field nuclear weapons within 2 years once there's irreversible breakdown of USA-Turkish ties resulting in ceasing of NATO nuclear sharinbg agreement.

If the Turkish leadership decides it needs a nuclear weapons program as a hedge against the end of the U.S. extended deterrence shield, its scientific/engineering capabilities, greater than Iran’s, could probably produce nuclear weapons and airplanes capable of delivering them on its side of the ocean within two to three years.
Turkish Disconnections - The American Interest

Garfinkle was a speechwriter for both of President George W. Bush's Secretaries of State, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice

Adam Garfinkle - Wikipedia

I don't require you to be a Turkey fan.
Just remember that Turkey is no casual European LGBT nation and millions of Turks are willing to die for their country, and Turkish Army is expeditionary force able to deploy abroad independent of US logistics.
If shit hits the fan, Turkey, which services around 80% of its defense needs from domestic markets will field nuclear weapons within 2 years once there's irreversible breakdown of USA-Turkish ties resulting in ceasing of NATO nuclear sharinbg agreement.
I take it, you are Turkish and my lack of appreciation of the leader of your country, bothered you. You support all the actions of Erdogon over the last few years? Why?

Muslims are afraid of the Ukrainians, like what is shown, even as they are afraid of Shaolin Kung Fu Monks. They don't go after them directly. Muslims want war. The bigger, the better to Muslims. They think they can bring their savior called Mahdi. Crimean Tatars want Russia to do what they are not able to do, destroying the Ukraine. Muslims have been multiplying in the Ukraine for a long time. Turkey supplies a weapon to the Ukraine, knowing that they will use it. Muslims want Russia to be disturbed, ever as a wasps nest is disturbed. Russia needs to let the Ukrainians be, even as china needs to let Taiwan be.

I take it, you are Turkish and my lack of appreciation of the leader of your country, bothered you. You support all the actions of Erdogon over the last few years? Why?

Erdogan or not Turkey is 2 years away from fielding indigenionus nuclear weapons once US-Turkish ties break down, and USA removes B61 bombs from Turkey stationed there as part of NATO nuclear sharing agreement.

Washington swamp (Jewish+UAE+Armenian lobby) is using USA so that USA doesn't supply F-35 to Turkey because Israel can not accept a Muslim nation challening Israeli air-supremacy (F-35).
Fine, accepted..
Don't complain afterwards, realizing Turkey isn't really just a helpless bitch on the chessboard where everyone makes moves and Turkey is helpless bitch unable to make any counter-moves.
If shit hits the fan regarding USA the Turks will ally with with China. Simply as that.
Only alliance with China can save Turkish nation from wrath of 2020-2040 USA.

Once USA transfers power to its peoples and US Army cleans Washington swamp resulting in American people deciding their own fait independent from Jewish-Saudi-UAE money we can talk again about USA-Turkey being allies. Until then fuck you and your corrupt foreign-financed senators !

Last edited:
Well, but your opinion won't be asked when it comes to NATO-Turkey relationship.
Or are you some kind of VIP advising NATO ?
My statement is realistic, writing it down doesn't mean you've hit any nerve.

You told me once you're no American.
Probably you're some European whose country doesn't even match NATO financial guidelines on Army, continually shrank your Army in last 3 decades doing the social-spending LGBT-NGO financing thingy instead, whilst dumb Americans indebted themselves providing security for Europe with countless military bases and dozen thousands of troops.
First, pay your NATO-debt to USA like Trump stated, then philosiphize about seeing yourself in a position who should and who shouldn't be a NATO member !
Without USA babysitting you, Soviets would've already rolled over you.
And don't forget that Turkish Army, often dubbed NATO's 2nd largest Army is binding lots of Russian military personal+gear for any possible Russian-Turkish conflict, ressources which would otherwise be relocated to East-Europe making Russian invasion of Europe much more likely because of the shifting power balance.
Once again, mate, I don't need your approval to write my opinion on an open political forum. If you want to communicate with a specific group of people, join some closed group somewhere on Facebook and enjoy your time there.

Open political forums is a place where people share their opinions without regard to their views, social positions or places where they live. Get over that. Anyway, it is quite hilarious to hear rantings from a Turk about what I should do on an American political forum. Dude, if I want to hear your advice, I will ask you.

Erdogan or not Turkey is 2 years away from fielding indigenionus nuclear weapons once US-Turkish ties break down, and USA removes B61 bombs from Turkey stationed there as part of NATO nuclear sharing agreement.

Washington swamp (Jewish+UAE+Armenian lobby) is using USA so that USA doesn't supply F-35 to Turkey because Israel can not accept a Muslim nation challening Israeli air-supremacy (F-35).
Fine, accepted..
Don't complain afterwards, realizing Turkey isn't really just a helpless bitch on the chessboard where everyone makes moves and Turkey is helpless bitch unable to make any counter-moves.
If shit hits the fan regarding USA the Turks will ally with with China. Simply as that.

Once USA transfers power to its peoples and US Army cleans Washington swamp resulting in American people deciding their own fait independent from Jewish-Saudi-UAE money we can talk again about USA-Turkey being allies. Until then fuck you and your corrupt foreign-financed senators !
Sure didn't take much to rattle you. I did not know Turks were so insecure. Maybe you should take a pill, try not to let it bother you.

Muslims are afraid of the Ukrainians, like what is shown, even as they are afraid of Shaolin Kung Fu Monks. They don't go after them directly. Muslims want war. The bigger, the better to Muslims. They think they can bring their savior called Mahdi. Crimean Tatars want Russia to do what they are not able to do, destroying the Ukraine. Muslims have been multiplying in the Ukraine for a long time. Turkey supplies a weapon to the Ukraine, knowing that they will use it. Muslims want Russia to be disturbed, ever as a wasps nest is disturbed. Russia needs to let the Ukrainians be, even as china needs to let Taiwan be.
"Crimean Tatars want Moscow to do what they are not able to do, destroying the Ukraine." what are you taking about ? Crimean Tatars are the most loyal Ukrainian citizens in Crimea, they fight Moscow occupation 7/24

Fine, accepted..

Turks will ally with with China.

no,

Not as insecure as USA is feeling about China :)
Some of my countrymen really are. Got to give you that. It's almost embarrassing.:rolleyes:

Not as insecure as USA is feeling about China :)

Some of my countrymen really are. Got to give you that. It's almost embarrassing.:rolleyes:

Moscow (copy of ussr´s at least 30 year old weaponry) made hardware have 0 chance against our drone - technologies, Azerbaijan turned backboard Moscow weaponry into a joke one year ago

Forum List

Back