Kremlin says Turkish drones risk destabilising situation in east Ukraine. LOL such Scum folk, do you really care about Ukraine? leave Crimea & Donbas

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Kremlin says Turkish drones risk destabilising situation in east Ukraine. LOL such Scum folk, do you really care about Ukraine? leave Crimea and Donbas!​

2_57.jpg

60f04fd902e8bd0ce30d3296.jpeg

great News for all of us , the Free Liberal World is getting stronger and stronger everyday, meanwhile juchi despotic project is panicking! Its clear that westren technologies is the game changer for this region ....

Kremlin, should just relinquish all designs and goals on Ukraine, and pull back, then they would not have to worry about NATO countries, selling drones to countries on possible Russian major axis of advance backing up to NATO countries.

Kremlin, should just relinquish all designs and goals on Ukraine, and pull back, then they would not have to worry about NATO countries, selling drones to countries on possible Russian major axis of advance backing up to NATO countries.
Well, the point is they don't want to relinquish. Under their projects all former Soviet states is their sphere of influence. Maybe only the Baltics is what they have given up.

Well, the point is they don't want to relinquish. Under their projects all former Soviet states is their sphere of influence. Maybe only the Baltics is what they have given up.
They can get Fkd and keep their place. I am pro-NATO and the free world.

So am I. But highly corrupt and ineffective 'elites' of post-Soviet republics are pro-themselves and worry about only their own interest. As you can understand, they are easy goals for the Kremlin.

You're insane
The Free World id done.
You will forced to wear muzzles, get booster 'jabs' and then die.
All rights guarantied by Constitution are abolished.
Open your eyes!
Today is the dictatorship of Satan and you is someone who must die.
They ( your beloved 'politicians' ) sentenced you to death by the jab.

A great Russian song to the point.

By the way.
Even those who aren't inoculated by the Gate's 'jab' will die, because they will be infected by spike proteins.

The entirely western civilization will exist not longer as 2 - 3 years.
And the 'Free World' is gone, like the guy in the video above

You're insane
The Free World id done.
You will forced to wear muzzles, get booster 'jabs' and then die.
All rights guarantied by Constitution are abolished.
Open your eyes!
Today is the dictatorship of Satan and you is someone who must die.
They ( your beloved 'politicians' ) sentenced you to death by the jab.

A great Russian song to the point.

By the way.
Even those who aren't inoculated by the Gate's 'jab' will die, because they will be infected by spike proteins.

The entirely western civilization will exist not longer as 2 - 3 years.
And the 'Free World' is gone, like the guy in the video above

Kiss off, Yury. Having a slow day at the troll farm in St Petersburg. Go get a tall glass of vodka and smoke a Bulga or bum one as is the custom.

Kiss off, Yury. Having a slow day at the troll farm in St Petersburg. Go get a tall glass of vodka and smoke a Bulga or bum one as is the custom.

Nothing more clever?
Guys like you and Litwin have transformed western inclining Russians to its enemies.
Most of Russians worldwide hate the West now, and a war looks like unavoidable.

Pray to your God friggin Putin will stay in power.
When true Russian Patriots come in Kremlin all relations between the West and Russia get immediately broken.

Last edited:
Ah, but the Kremlin can have any weapon it wants...
really ? they have tried to make AIP submarines for 50 years , first ussr than Moscow empire and FAILED ... or what putin´s empire can do its to make badly outdated copies of soviet weapons

Nothing more clever?
Guys like you and Litwin have transformed western inclining Russians to its enemies.

When true Russian Patriots come in Kremlin all relations between the West and Russia get immediately broken.

Ukraine uses Turkish-built drone to destroy Moscow artillery - The ...

https://www.theweek.in › news › world › 2021/10/27

2 days ago — Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov was quoted by Reuters as saying Russia's fears about Turkey's decision to sell strike drones to Ukraine ..

Nothing more clever?

Back in the day, I was a cold warrior. I have seen no reason to think the Russian ever thought the cold war was over as it has not stopped them from trying to reclaim satellite countries bordering NATO, just because it was in the western paper. I don't believe everything I read. Do you comrade? Oh, I guess you do.

Back in the day, I was a cold warrior. I have seen no reason to think the Russian ever thought the cold war was over as it has not stopped them from trying to reclaim satellite countries bordering NATO, just because it was in the western paper. I don't believe everything I read. Do you comrade? Oh, I guess you do.

Turkey the only country that meaningfully backs Ukraine.
Now Ukraine has their own armed drones, and they're using them.

Other NATO countries don't deliver a single screw so that Ukraine can defend itself !

The cold war was over, indeed, now the warm, a very warm one is coming, unfortunately.

Latvian defense minister

Germany

The West shall kiss Putin on ass, because he as traitor stops any support for Russians in Ukraine.
After the traitor Putin get kicked out and more bold and patriotic people run Russia, all former Russian areas will join Russia again.

Through almost 7 years Russians can observe the genocide in Ukraine and its support by the West.

When guys like Strelkow run the country Novorossia will became Russia again,

Map-at.jpg

Strelkow, not traitor Putin and his fu... KGB shall run Russia
After he becomes president of Russia any relations with the West will be frozen

igor-strelkov-officer-6640d578-c881-4304-a40e-abcf05abaff-resize-750.jpeg

Turkey the only country that meaningfully backs Ukraine.
Now Ukraine has their own armed drones, and they're using them.

Other NATO countries don't deliver a single screw so that Ukraine can defend itself !
"Turkey the only country that meaningfully backs Ukraine." right, as well as Ukraine backs Turkey, on all levels (only only state level) Canada supports Ukraine a lot as well, + Ukraine becomes slowly the most important ally for USA. I can say , Turkey and Ukraine are the natural allies, so nothing is strange here

Forum List

Back