Kremlin says Turkish drones risk destabilising situation in east Ukraine. LOL such Scum folk, do you really care about Ukraine? leave Crimea & Donbas

The West shall kiss Putin on ass, because he as traitor stops any support for Russians in Ukraine.
After the traitor Putin get kicked out and more bold and patriotic people run Russia, all former Russian areas will join Russia again.

Through almost 7 years Russians can observe the genocide in Ukraine and its support by the West.

When guys like Strelkow run the country Novorossia will became Russia again,

Map-at.jpg

Strelkow, not traitor Putin and his fu... KGB shall run Russia
After he becomes president of Russia any relations with the West will be frozen

igor-strelkov-officer-6640d578-c881-4304-a40e-abcf05abaff-resize-750.jpeg

Baron whats about all famous so called "Novorossia" characters ? who KILLED them all ?

6Fs19n1Q.jpg

Ukrainians will get their own factory to produce these drones

Ukraine said it will build a factory to produce Turkish armed drones that Kyiv previously bought to use against pro-Russian separatists in the east, a deal that might upset Kyiv’s adversary Moscow.
“A land plot on which the factory will be built has already been chosen,” Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said at a news conference on Thursday with Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu in the western Ukrainian city of Lviv.

Ukrainians will get their own factory to produce these drones

Ukraine said it will build a factory to produce Turkish armed drones that Kyiv previously bought to use against pro-Russian separatists in the east, a deal that might upset Kyiv’s adversary Moscow.
“A land plot on which the factory will be built has already been chosen,” Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said at a news conference on Thursday with Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu in the western Ukrainian city of Lviv.

Ukraine to supply engine for Turkey's next-gen cruise missile

https://www.dailysabah.com › business › defense › ukra...

— Contracts have been signed between a Ukrainian engine developer, Ivchenko-Progress, and several suppliers for parts of the AI-35 engines ...

Kremlin, should just relinquish all designs and goals on Ukraine, and pull back, then they would not have to worry about NATO countries, selling drones to countries on possible Russian major axis of advance backing up to NATO countries.

Ah, but the Kremlin can have any weapon it wants...

You're insane
The Free World id done.
You will forced to wear muzzles, get booster 'jabs' and then die.
All rights guarantied by Constitution are abolished.
Open your eyes!
Today is the dictatorship of Satan and you is someone who must die.
They ( your beloved 'politicians' ) sentenced you to death by the jab.

A great Russian song to the point.

By the way.
Even those who aren't inoculated by the Gate's 'jab' will die, because they will be infected by spike proteins.

The entirely western civilization will exist not longer as 2 - 3 years.
And the 'Free World' is gone, like the guy in the video above

Now why would Moscow be mad, it's not as if its a part of Muscovy ? its a part of Ukraine....

That is not particularly true. The US have delivered anti-thank systems, radars and some other military stuff.
I am not a big fan of Turkey, it being the closest to a dictatorship in NATO.

That is not particularly true. The US have delivered anti-thank systems, radars and some other military stuff.
max range 2.95 miles

The adversary employs longer range anti-tank missiles.

The drone has a range of 93 miles and carries ammunition ranging from 5 to 50 miles.
That's why I said meaningful support. Any Ukrainian soldier coming into range to fire US supplied anti-tank weapons will be toasted by counter-fire.

Last edited:
max range 2.95 miles

The adversary employs longer range anti-tank missiles.

The drone has a range of 93 miles and carries ammunition ranging from 5 to 50 miles.
That's why I said meaningful support. Any Ukrainian soldier coming into range to fire US supplied anti-tank weapons will be toasted by counter-fire.
The time will show how effective they will be used in Donbass and to what extent they will be used. Anyway, as long as Russia is directly involved in this, I don't see a military solution of this conflict in the foreseeable future.

There is a simple solution how you can avoid it - do not read my posts.

You were the guy quoting me in this thread.
Stop quoting me ! Problem solved.
Find another one playing your "did I hit your nerve"-games, you don't need to win some self-perceived internet-battles to live a happy life.

You were the guy quoting me in this thread.
Stop quoting me ! Problem solved.
Find another one playing your "did I hit your nerve"-games, you don't need to win some self-perceilved internet-battles to live a happy life.
Actually that is a purpose of public forums to comment on other posters' posts and express own opinion.

Actually that is a purpose of public forums to comment on other posters' posts and express own opinion.

Well, but your opinion won't be asked when it comes to NATO-Turkey relationship.
Or are you some kind of VIP advising NATO ?
My statement is realistic, writing it down doesn't mean you've hit any nerve.

You told me once you're no American.
Probably you're some European whose country doesn't even match NATO financial guidelines on Army, continually shrank your Army in last 3 decades doing the social-spending LGBT-NGO financing thingy instead, whilst dumb Americans indebted themselves providing security for Europe with countless military bases and dozen thousands of troops.
First, pay your NATO-debt to USA like Trump stated, then philosiphize about seeing yourself in a position who should and who shouldn't be a NATO member !
Without USA babysitting you, Soviets would've already rolled over you.
And don't forget that Turkish Army, often dubbed NATO's 2nd largest Army is binding lots of Russian military personal+gear for any possible Russian-Turkish conflict, ressources which would otherwise be relocated to East-Europe making Russian invasion of Europe much more likely because of the shifting power balance.

Last edited:
I am not a big fan of Turkey, it being the closest to a dictatorship in NATO.

You should be a fan, because Turks risked nuclear obliteration by stationing US nuclear Jupiter missiles prior to Cuban missile crisis. Cuban missile crisis ended with Soviets removing missiles from Cuba and USA removing missiles from Turkey.

In a meeting, Kennedy explained why the Soviet missiles in Cuba were so unacceptable: “It’s just as if we suddenly began to put a major number of MRBMs in Turkey. Now that’d be goddam dangerous, I would think.” His National Security Advisor McGeorge Bundy then reminded him, “Well we did, Mr. President.”

Ungrateful assholes.

Last edited:
In the battle for the Korean Peninsula, the massive Chinese army was devastating United Nations forces led by the 2nd U.S. Infantry Division (2ID). Despite the sacrifices of more than half the 2ID soldiers, U.N. forces could retreat to the south, thanks to the life-threatening battle on the Turkish front, which lasted seven days and nights and claimed 15 percent of the Turkish forces fighting in Korea.

The opportunity for revenge came two months later in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do. Turkish soldiers charged into the high mountain posts of the Chinese Red Army and succeeded in occupying them all with 1/40 the manpower of the Chinese forces.

Turks went into battle against China with yellow-man putting 40 times the soldiers on the battlefield than Turkish soldiers.... All for US imperial interests.

In the decades ahead USA bombed and sanctioned 3 of Turkey's direct neighbours (Iraq, Iran, Syria), pushing millions of refugees into Turkey and instead of granting Turkey a free-trade agreement as a compensation the USA awarded free-trade agreements to countries like Jordan, Israel and Egypt who never lifted a single finger to save GIs, and instead put economical and weapon sanction on Turkey, and began to arm Anti-Turkish terrorists in Syria.

You fucking ungrateful assholes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back