Krauthammer: Obama's Town Hall Answer Longer Than Gettysburg Address

You know you've found a certified loon when you find one that absolutely FAWNS over a hack like Krauthammer.

You know you've found a certified loon when you find one that absolutely FAWNS over a hack like Krauthammer.

Thank you for revealing much of yourself to me, with that statement..lol. And "loon?" Take that from my number one guy, Bill O`Reilly?? Libs have a hard time with successful men, I know.

Goodnight, love.

Krauthammer just pointed out the obvious. It could've been anybody. The fact is that Obama is an international embarrassment to everyone but the Kool Aid drinkers. You, for example.

LOL, like carb said, Lincoln was the worst enemy of state's rights to ever be our President.

Charles Krauthammer is the Paul Krugman of well, anything...they spout a bunch of stuff, but in reality, they don't even know the basics of economic, political, or geopolitical concepts.

Last edited:
Kissing up will get you nowhere.

Krugman is a horse's ass....Always has been, always will be.
Paul Krugman is proof that ANYONE can win a Nobel Prize.

At least Obama talked the peacenick talk in order to earn his "Peace" Prize.

Does Krauthammer make his living with his mouth just like any politician?

He makes his living with his logic and intellect, notable achievements and successes, which is communicated through his mouth to other people of equal intellect.
Ah.

Neo-con elitist good. Left-wing elitist bad.

Nice to know you embrace some forms of elitism.

Doesn't matter who is explaining what hussein was doing for 17 minutes. He was lying his ass off because he figured that if he talked long enough, someone might believe him.

The guy isn't all that smart after all is he folks? Answer, no. He's a stuffed shirt. A grifter. A sock puppet with marching orders from the radicals, the unions, and the bat shit crazy left, and when they're done with him, he's going to get thrown under the bus... hard.

Last edited:
Well Krauthammer is an expert on jibber-jabbering.

Nice try--:lol::lol:

Obama was asked a direct question--then took 17 minutes 12 seconds to NOT answer it--:lol::lol:

It may work for you sheople's--but Americans with half a brain could figure out that he either couldn't or wouldn't answer the question of higher taxes.

$obama-lip-service.jpg

Well I see the same old tactic is at work with the libs. Instead of talking about what Obama's hot air, they want to deflect and bring up, Palin, Bush, Hitler, old ladies but no nothing about how Obama rambled on for 17 minutes without answering the question.

rl=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3w32hdKu3I]YouTube - Krauthammer: Obama's Town Hall Answer Longer Than Gettysburg Address[/url]

Charles Krauthammer on the president’s jibber-jabbering:

“I don’t know why your surprised. It’s only nine times longer than the Gettysburg Address. And, after all Lincoln was answering an easier question on the higher purpose of the union and soldiers that fall in battle. Look the president had an easy answer. He could have said, “Hey I wanted to make history with health care and to do it and to make the CBO numbers look OK I had to raise your taxes. Sure it’s not a good time economically in the middle of a recession but politically I had to because I have a window a majority in Congress and I’m going to lose in November.” End of answer.”

from.
Gateway Pundit
Kraut-man is being deceitful as usual. He knows his audience is mostly uneducated and ignorant.

When Lincoln spoke at Gettysburg, he wasn't even the main speaker. Edward Everett was. Everett was the nation's foremost orator at the time. All speeches were extremely long---hours. Lincoln made a few remarks.

context. whenever assholes like Kraut-man say something, think about the context of their examples. Usually they are deceitfully deceptive and downright dishonest.

Well Krauthammer is an expert on jibber-jabbering.

Nice try--:lol::lol:

Obama was asked a direct question--then took 17 minutes 12 seconds to NOT answer it--:lol::lol:

It may work for you sheople's--but Americans with half a brain could figure out that he either couldn't or wouldn't answer the question of higher taxes.

And neither can his kool-aid swilling defenders, engaged in their usual game of "kill the messenger". :rolleyes:

Krauthammer came to the most logical and reasoned response, as is his wont... and he was a helluva lot politer about it than I would have been. Obama is the President of the United States, and his best response to a simple question was a 17-minute evasion, a cheap political run-around, a filibuster of AMERICAN CITIZENS... because as Krauthammer aptly pointed out, it's not like Obama could afford to tell the truth.

It's disgusting that we have a POTUS who refuses to deal honestly with the American people, and a sick statement on the nation's political health that any would defend him on it.

Krauthammer is just admitting what we've all known about the right for a long time. All style, no substance. Which is why they drool over the "boldness" of Bush and Palin.

You think Palin and Bush are all style and no substance?

Yes. They're able to throw out a shitton of catchphrases, but if you tried to pin them down on details (even the most minor ones), they'd be completely lost. Hell, Palin couldn't even name a single newspaper.

You think they speak better than Obama? :wtf:

Outside of the context of polished event speeches? Yes. Obama has the tendency to wander off on professorial tangents.

OK....the purpose of this thread has been established. Obama is a windbag and Palin isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

You happy now?

He is an egghead. At least he can put a sentence together. WE are use to just being embarrassed by our president.

Forum List

Back