Koch Brothers deep pockets are supporting .... TADA!!!

Herman Cain: 'I'm Not Familiar With The Neoconservative Movement'

By Amanda Terkel

WASHINGTON -- GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain raised more questions about his knowledge of foreign policy on Sunday, saying he doesn't know anything about the "neoconservative movement," which dominated the eight years of the Bush administration.

On "Meet the Press" Sunday morning, host David Gregory asked Cain who has shaped his views on foreign policy.

"I've looked at the writings of people like Amb. John Bolton," replied Cain. "I've looked at the writings of Dr. Henry Kissinger -- KT McFarland, someone I respect."

More: Herman Cain: 'I'm Not Familiar With The Neoconservative Movement'

Is Cain lying or just stupid? I think he's lying. The more I hear about him the scarier he sounds. John Bolton? Holy shit...
Of course he scares you because you are a racist.

My folks were fundamentalist, holy roller pentecostals. Guess what they voted. Gowan, guess.

That explains your hatred for christianity.

I grew up UPC as a kid and rebelled BIG time. I eventually got over it, and learned to govern my own life... long hair and all :cool:

Ummmmm, the statement by Westwall involved two players - someone or some group and a billionaire who backs them.

Soros - the billionaire - backs the OWS and Obama - the someone or some group.

The Kochs - the billionaires - back Cain - the someone or some group.

The former is OK with the left, yet the latter is not OK with the left.

Hypocrites have no credibility.
The Koch brothers Employ unions and are award winning environmentalists by this admin.

The left is just pissed they are not getting the money.

It always leads to the same place. The greed of democrats.

Huh...?

Why doesnt it surprise anyone that you wouldnt know?

oreo-cookie.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. Cain!

Long ties to Koch brothers key to Cain’s campaign - The Washington Post

Lord, I do love the internet. It's hard to pull the wool over people's eyes when they have instant access to full disclosure. :D

And in other news;

Herman Cain Newsweek Profile: Calls Obama 'Terrible,' Fires Back at Critics - The Daily Beast

Oh, yeah. This is going to be oodles of fun. :)

Surprise surprise someone is in the pocket of billionaires. Interesting how Soros gets a pass for the same behaviour on the other side. Condemn it in both parties or don't bother raising the issue, it just makes you look like a tool.

Ah, Soros isn't running for President, Cain is. Soros is a billionaire, Cain is in the pocket of billionaires. Also, Soros earned his money, the kochroaches inherited theirs.

Getting Rich Off The Poor: How The Koch Brothers Wealth Grew 43% Since 2010

However, since the Kochroaches created the tea party, their income has - well, here's a pretty picture.

Attachments

• $kochroaches.png
    $kochroaches.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 29
Surprise surprise someone is in the pocket of billionaires. Interesting how Soros gets a pass for the same behaviour on the other side. Condemn it in both parties or don't bother raising the issue, it just makes you look like a tool.

Ah, Soros isn't running for President, Cain is. Soros is a billionaire, Cain is in the pocket of billionaires. Also, Soros earned his money, the kochroaches inherited theirs.

However, since the Kochroaches created the tea party, their income has - well, here's a pretty picture.
And Soros got rich off of the poor and the middle class by shorting the pound.

But, you only worry about the Kochs.

As I said, the hypocrites have no credibility. You must enjoy that status.

Congratulations, Mr. Cain!

Long ties to Koch brothers key to Cain’s campaign - The Washington Post

Lord, I do love the internet. It's hard to pull the wool over people's eyes when they have instant access to full disclosure. :D

And in other news;

Herman Cain Newsweek Profile: Calls Obama 'Terrible,' Fires Back at Critics - The Daily Beast

Oh, yeah. This is going to be oodles of fun. :)

And Soros has donated to liberal Democrats for decades...tool.

After your stupidity in lapping up flat-wrong crap from HuffPo, you lap it up from ThinkProgress.

True morons have no capacity to learn from experience. That's you, dustbrain.

Si, you're funny. Obviously retarded, but funny.

In a battle of intellects, Si would clean your clock....while she was asleep!

And Soros has donated to liberal Democrats for decades...tool.

yeah, we know. Soros has good intentions. That's all the matters. If you inherited your wealth, then you must be evil, like Ted Kennedy . . . no, wait. I mean like Jay Rockefeller . . . . no, wait.

All you Uncle Tom Tea-Tards better start sending Simple City Cain some money! CNN said tonight that Romney and Perry are raising BIG bucks - but not Cain. Sooo, get them thar checkbooks out...

Still dont want to play robin hood. He wore tights you know :lol:

And Soros got rich off of the poor and the middle class by shorting the pound.

But, you only worry about the Kochs.

As I said, the hypocrites have no credibility. You must enjoy that status.

What Beddyboop ignores is Soros made billions by destroying the retirement accounts of old people all over Europe. Amazing how that gets a pass. Idiots.

Forum List

Back