Koch Brothers deep pockets are supporting .... TADA!!!

George Soros does pretty good. And he also owns the Democratic Party. So why all the Left outrage over the Koch Brothers? I think it's smart for the Republicans to counter Soros' power and control. And if you hate the Koch Brothers,you should really hate George Soros. If you dont,you're very likely a dishonest hypocrite.

George Soros isn't polluting the planet.
Really? If you keep with the typical leftie loonie POV, his 35% ownership in Brazilian Oil company Petrobras says otherwise.

yup....that same 35% Soros-owned Brazilian company that BO loaned 2 Billion to....more of that stinking SorosBO relationship.....U.S. money which could have been BETTER used right here in our Gulf states where the oil industry is hurting and people are out of JOBS....

President Obama Finances Offshore Drilling in Brazil - WSJ.com

I suggest those of you who are using George Soros to excuse the actions of the Koch Brothers do a little homework. Mr Soros has actually worked for a living as opposed to the Koch boy's who were given their wealth. Mr. Soros saw totalitarianism first hand, the Koch Brothers were taught to hate communism in their father's living room.

Actually, anyone who stands against communism and supports individual liberty has my vote!

By the way, did Teresa Heinz actually work for her wealth? I didn't see any complaints from anyone on the left about where and how she got HER millions, when John Kerry ran for President.
Shit, even Lurch married wealth, TWICE. He never earned a dime in his life. Nor did McCain who married wealth from an heiress with a fortune in liquor distribution. How'd most of the rich in congress "earn" their wealth? You willing to condemn your side for being 'given' their wealth? Shall we eat them too?

George Soros isn't polluting the planet.
Really? If you keep with the typical leftie loonie POV, his 35% ownership in Brazilian Oil company Petrobras says otherwise.

yup....that same 35% Soros-owned Brazilian company that BO loaned 2 Billion to....more of that stinking SorosBO relationship.....U.S. money which could have been BETTER used right here in our Gulf states where the oil industry is hurting and people are out of JOBS....

President Obama Finances Offshore Drilling in Brazil - WSJ.com
Huh... strange isn't it? A total coincidence too, I bet!

:rolleyes:

George Soros makes the Koch Brothers look like choir boys. The man is a corporate criminal of the worst kind. The Democrats sold their souls to the devil for sure. They should stop taking his money and get their souls back.

Last edited:
I suggest those of you who are using George Soros to excuse the actions of the Koch Brothers do a little homework. Mr Soros has actually worked for a living as opposed to the Koch boy's who were given their wealth. Mr. Soros saw totalitarianism first hand, the Koch Brothers were taught to hate communism in their father's living room.

Soros was a little Nazi.

What "work" does he do? He's a 1%'er you Fluffer

Koch Brothers = BAD but Soros = GOOD? Pretty warped thinking there. If you hate the "Evil Corporations",you have to absolutely despise George Soros. He's the worst of the worst for sure.

Koch Brothers = BAD but Soros = GOOD? Pretty warped thinking there. If you hate the "Evil Corporations",you have to absolutely despise George Soros. He's the worst of the worst for sure.

It's like listening to the Left talk about how wrong war is -- unless Obmadinajad is President, then it's

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]Cricket Sound - YouTube[/ame]

George Soros makes the Koch Brothers look like choir boys. The man is a corporate criminal of the worst kind. The Democrats sold their souls to the devil for sure. They should stop taking his money and get their souls back.
Soros should be in jail for his chicanery.

Soros Loses Bid to Overturn Insider Trading Conviction<October 7, 2011

Life is not fair! He should have been the Super Villain in His Own James Bond Movie. ;)

He should share a cell with Bernie Madoff...

220px-Palpatine_ROTJ.jpg
george-soros-billionaire.jpg

Separated at birth?

Forum List

Back