Kobe vs. Dwight....will they fight?

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
I know Dwight is wearing a Knicks jersey for some reason but anyway, I'm sure Dwight would like to express himself to Kobe about the last year....:lol:

iw01I2LwhYwUy.gif

• Banned
Houston won't win a single game against the Lakers next year.

Get serious....the Fakers will have trouble scoring 100 points in a game next season.....Houston may have issues with Howard but not so much they don't make the playoffs.

• Banned
And now LA has cut Artest....LOL! Nash is 40 with a bad back and divorce issues.....rumor was the last child was fathered by Leonardo Barbosa....Nash filed on her the day after the kid was born. The Suns medical staff works miracles on geezers....Hopefully they can keep Butler healthy enough to hold down the SF spot while the Morris brothers compete at PF.....they'll take a ham sandwich for Beasley.

• Banned
Get serious....the Fakers will have trouble scoring 100 points in a game next season.....Houston may have issues with Howard but not so much they don't make the playoffs.
Don't be so defiant, we have Kobe Bryant.

You have a guy who used to be Kobe Bryant....a rapist with a repaired achilles tendon.

Suns fan since 1976....I LOATHE the Lakers.....no offense to you of course....I understand you being a fan. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back