Knowing the history of this white house and Biden.

Paleman

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2019
Red state of Florida

One of two things are going on here again. #1----- Biden is a lier, and is lying again or #2---- His FBI and it's employees have so little regard, respect or faith in Biden that they are comfortable with keeping him in the dark because he nothing more than a liability. That is the president the American public is stuck with. A want a pox on the house of all the clueless Biden voters.

One of two things are going on here again. #1----- Biden is a lier, and is lying again or #2---- His FBI and it's employees have so little regard, respect or faith in Biden that they are comfortable with keeping him in the dark because he nothing more than a liability. That is the president the American public is stuck with. A want a pox on the house of all the clueless Biden voters.
It's the president that the American people voted into office.

You're just whining that the former 1-term president is not above the law.

Question for you is, what happens if the former 1-term president was holding classified material?

Question for you is, what happens if the former 1-term president was holding classified material?
See, unlike you and your cronies, I believe that if Trump committed a crime he should pay the price. What you and the likes of you want is to promote the concept of Guilty until prove innocent. Where is the proof that he has committed any crime the the FBI is chasing? Stick it all in your ear!

I forgot to highlight your first sentence. What is good for the goose (Biden) is good for the gander (Trump), Trump was our elected president so why didn't the left respect the outcome of a FAIR election? Can't have it both ways.

See, unlike you and your cronies, I believe that if Trump committed a crime he should pay the price. What you and the likes of you want is to promote the concept of Guilty until prove innocent. Where is the proof that he has committed any crime the the FBI is chasing? Stick it all in your ear!
Seems like they had evidence to get a warrant

Once again you think he is guilty based on "seems like" Do you even remember when this nation worked under the assumption of innocent until PROVEN guilty?
In order to get a warrant they have to convince a judge based on the evidence against the person.

That person is still assumed to be innocent.

Nope he is a illegitimate president that is going to put Trump back in, and you support him! Lol

Seems like they had evidence to get a warrant
Evidence that they refuse to share with anyone. They also claimed to have evidence that they used to get the FISA warrants they used to spy on the Trump Campaign and White House. That turned out to be lies and innuendo paid for by the Hillary Campaign. I have no trust in the FBI or DOJ anymore. Until I see a totally unredacted affidavit that has been fact-checked by a neutral source I'm not going to believe the DOJ's protestations.

In order to get a warrant they have to convince a judge based on the evidence against the person.

That person is still assumed to be innocent.
And the DOJ had to resort to going to a MAGISTRATE who isn't a judge legally or effectively AND who had recused himself from a case involving Trump earlier because of bias to get their warrant.

Forum List

Back