Know Why Democrat Precincts Are The Last To Count Votes?

Ironically it is the Dems who respect the wishes of the mother and does not want government to get itself involved in her decision.

Because, like Nazi abortion, they are only in your imagination. None of them are valid comparisons.

Considering the slander and lies you spew, I don't think you are qualified to judge integrity.

"Ironically it is the Dems who respect the wishes of the mother and does not want government to get itself involved in her decision."

Even your lies are becoming vapid.

What the Southern Democrats did 100 years ago was inexcusable. Thankfully they are no longer alive or in power. Curious that the GOP seems to have inherited their legacy.

Bill Clinton....a life-long racist, is alive, and a godfather of the Democrat Party.

And you voted for him twice, didn't you.

Bill Clinton....a life-long racist, is alive, and a godfather of the Democrat Party.

And you voted for him twice, didn't you.
Not a perfect man but his policies were better than what the GOP offered as an alternative. How many times did you vote for Trump, also not a perfect man, because you preferred his policies.

This is a flaw in our system that won't change until we change it. I'd opt for ranked-choice voting myself.

Not a perfect man but his policies were better than what the GOP offered as an alternative. How many times did you vote for Trump, also not a perfect man, because you preferred his policies.

This is a flaw in our system that won't change until we change it. I'd opt for ranked-choice voting myself.

You lied when you claimed all the racists were dead....and here you are defending voting for one.

Democrats lie about everything.

You lied when you claimed all the racists were dead....and here you are defending voting for one.

Democrats lie about everything.
I'm not sure I would accept you as an authority on anti-Black racism, certainly less of an authority than actual Blacks. Clinton is still very popular in the Black community, much more so than most GOP folk, so, if he is racist, he is less racist than the alternative.

Again, I am NOT asking anyone to admit that there was cheating. I am ONLY asking if 12,000 new ballots being found right at the very end of all of this appears suspicious. Not that cheating has occurred. Just admit that it looks suspicious.

No one?

Hello?

Can't we all agree on that one point?
I certainly agree that we need to stop these last second events that always seem to defy math by heavily favoring democrats.

I certainly agree that we need to stop these last second events that always seem to defy math by heavily favoring democrats.
They don’t defy math. You guys just don’t understand how elections work.

In a number of states, Pennsylvania and I believe Michigan, Dems tried to pass laws to update laws to count votes earlier but Republicans objected for some strange reason.

It’s almost as if they wanted people to not trust the outcome.

Amazing how the question was answered almost immediately, yet here we are.

They don’t defy math. You guys just don’t understand how elections work.

In a number of states, Pennsylvania and I believe Michigan, Dems tried to pass laws to update laws to count votes earlier but Republicans objected for some strange reason.

It’s almost as if they wanted people to not trust the outcome.
It no longer matters who proposes what and who objects to what, the two parties have enough of a stranglehold on setting how elections work that EVERY move is designed to increase the chances of THEIR party succeeding. We could spend a lot of time regaling each other with example after example of how each party does sneaky things, so I'm not going down that road.

It no longer matters who proposes what and who objects to what, the two parties have enough of a stranglehold on setting how elections work that EVERY move is designed to increase the chances of THEIR party succeeding. We could spend a lot of time regaling each other with example after example of how each party does sneaky things, so I'm not going down that road.
It definitely matters. Politicians have always determined how elections work but one side is waivering on their commitment to seeing that they actually fulfill the purpose of determining who the people want vs who they want.

Assume for purposes of this discussion alone, that it did happen.

Are you at least willing to admit that it would appear to be very suspicious?
Sure. Okay.

Although it could easily become less suspicious with more details.

We both know that elections are run by people. People are imperfect. In an election with a hundred million votes, something will happen somewhere that appears “suspicious”.

It definitely matters. Politicians have always determined how elections work but one side is waivering on their commitment to seeing that they actually fulfill the purpose of determining who the people want vs who they want.
Pretending that only one side has ulterior motives simply indicates that your Kool Aid glass is half empty.

Pretending that only one side has ulterior motives simply indicates that your Kool Aid glass is half empty.
The both-siderism is an excuse for ambivalence.

I don’t play that game. Throwing your hands up and doing nothing leads nowhere.

The both-siderism is an excuse for ambivalence.

I don’t play that game. Throwing your hands up and doing nothing leads nowhere.
Neither does pointing at Republicans and crying about them while ignoring democrats doing the same things. The foxes are guarding the hen house and their only beef is which pack of foxes gets the key to the gate.

Neither does pointing at Republicans and crying about them while ignoring democrats doing the same things. The foxes are guarding the hen house and their only beef is which pack of foxes gets the key to the gate.
“Doing the same things” isn’t even close to being true.

I’m not even saying it’s all Republicans. Many republicans care about our institutions. Those republicans are being harassed out of the party simply because they don’t support Trump’s attempt to destroy them.

“Doing the same things” isn’t even close to being true.

I’m not even saying it’s all Republicans. Many republicans care about our institutions. Those republicans are being harassed out of the party simply because they don’t support Trump’s attempt to destroy them.
"Doing the same things" means setting up the electoral processes to benefit themselves. They Gerrymander with the best of them. They oppose ID's to vote when it benefits themselves. They take every opportunity to get an advantage. Pretending they don't is foolish.

Forum List

Back