Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points

The WHOLE premise regarding Obamacare i.e. providing coverage for the 50 million UNINSURED was flawed!
1)When you have 10 million of the supposedly UNINSURED NON-CITIZENS -
Source: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
2)When 14 million of supposedly UNINSURED are already covered by Medicaid!
source:page 4 of the Blue Cross Report at this web page:http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
3)And when 18 million UNDER age 34 that can afford health insurance but PAY THEIR HEALTH COSTS out of their OWN POCKET are counted as UNINSURED:
Source for the 18 million figure: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
AGE the annual per capita expenditure
20 $ 1,448 (So why should they pay a $2,000 penalty for not having insurance when they pay out less in real expenses???
40 $ 2,601
65 $10,245

Source for above expenditures:: The Lifetime Distribution of Health Care Costs

Subtract 42 million of phony already covered, non-citizens and people that don't want or need from 50 million it is 8 million!

NOW a simple way to cover those 8 million is to TAX Lawyers 10% of their $100 billion (like Obamacare taxes tanning salons) and tie the tax decline to the decline of the $600 billion a year of duplicate, DEFENSIVE MEDICINE 90% of doctors say they submit claims DUE TO FEAR of lawsuits!
This $10 billion would cover the 8 million TRULY uninsured WITHOUT do what Obama wants to do and this thread points :
DESTROY the 1,300 health insurance companies, reduce $100 billion a year in taxes and put 400,000 people out of work! Obama has said:
I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/246755-shameful-the-fed-outs-filmmaker-10.html#post5982959
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5983195-post187.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5983289-post208.html

In and throughout this entire thread, I and other conservatives argued that this man had not done anything to be outted to an angry muslim crowd and to be heraled and arrested as someone who was the cause for the deaths of Americans.. LIBRULS SWARMED the thread, called us names.. said we were crazy, didn't know what we were talking about.. NOW WHAT??? NOW WHAT??

Still many more ..

You were actually very respectful in and throughout that debate.. Thanks for accepting my apology.

MarcATL, race pimp and his hateful rhetoric

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5984093-post388.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5984652-post412.html

Nooooooooooomi stating if someone kills him it's his own fault:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5984858-post419.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5984884-post421.html

Idiot Sallow
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5985540-post458.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5985789-post462.html

Raging Ravi calling Katz a terrorist for stating blaming the filmmaker was a cover up.

I am wondering what kind of form we will be forced to fill out when this disaster takes effect. We will be required to give them all financial information, including account numbers and such. They will have real time access to all of our accounts. That alone should scare the crap out of everyone. Well, except those who are supported by government. They already have your information because they gave it to you. The rest of us will have bureaucrats able to get into our accounts and make withdrawals if they deem it necessary. They claim it's to easily pay our medical bills. With so many illegal aliens using other peoples' social security numbers and identites, I fear that the government might take money from my account to pay for medical expenses of those using my info. I did have some illegal aliens use my name and social security number to purchase furniture about 10 years ago and it took forever to get the mess straightened out. I'm sure once our numbers are stolen, they can be passed along and used by others. Hopefully, the lifelock thing will actually work when I need it to.

Nothing in this post is true.

Read page 59 of the healthcare bill. They will have real time access to our bank accounts to transfer funds for medical costs. Apparently, they don't trust us to pay our own bills.

And, yes, it is also true that many illegal aliens are using the social security numbers and entire identities of citizens. That is likely to cause even more serious problems.

Watched the first 2 minutes.

Not a single thing mentioned is true.

That is the typical liberal reply to something like this...deny the entire thing without refuting a single claim.

Pick one or more of the claims (that are identified for you by page and section number) ....get yourself a copy of the bill and PROVE THAT THE CLAIM IS A LIE!!!

Well, then let's take a look at the post you've "found"....

So where exactly did I blame the video for Benghazi? Or demand the arrest of the filmmaker?

Tell me Doc....what will be the role of the Exchanges?

To sell private insurance plans.

What are you claiming the role will be?

Well thats just not true man, sorry.

SEC. 201. ESTABLISHMENT OF HEALTH INSURANCE EXCHANGE; OUTLINE OF DUTIES; DEFINITIONS.

(a) Establishment- There is established within the Health Choices Administration and under the direction of the Commissioner a Health Insurance Exchange in order to facilitate access of individuals and employers, through a transparent process, to a variety of choices of affordable, quality health insurance coverage, including a public health insurance option.
(b) Outline of Duties of Commissioner- In accordance with this subtitle and in coordination with appropriate Federal and State officials as provided under section 143(b), the Commissioner shall--
(1) under section 204 establish standards for, accept bids from, and negotiate and enter into contracts with, QHBP offering entities for the offering of health benefits plans through the Health Insurance Exchange, with different levels of benefits required under section 203, and including with respect to oversight and enforcement;
(2) under section 205 facilitate outreach and enrollment in such plans of Exchange-eligible individuals and employers described in section 202; and
(3) conduct such activities related to the Health Insurance Exchange as required, including establishment of a risk pooling mechanism under section 206 and consumer protections under subtitle D of title I.
(c) Exchange-participating Health Benefits Plan Defined- In this division, the term `Exchange-participating health benefits plan' means a qualified health benefits plan that is offered through the Health Insurance Exchange.

What is a Qualified Health Plan?

(a) In General- A qualified health benefits plan shall provide coverage that at least meets the benefit standards adopted under section 124 for the essential benefits package described in section 122 for the plan year involved.

(a) In General- A qualified health benefits plan shall provide coverage that at least meets the benefit standards adopted under section 124 for the essential benefits package described in section 122 for the plan year involved.
(b) Choice of Coverage-
(1) NON-EXCHANGE-PARTICIPATING HEALTH BENEFITS PLANS- In the case of a qualified health benefits plan that is not an Exchange-participating health benefits plan, such plan may offer such coverage in addition to the essential benefits package as the QHBP offering entity may specify.
(2) EXCHANGE-PARTICIPATING HEALTH BENEFITS PLANS- In the case of an Exchange-participating health benefits plan, such plan is required under section 203 to provide specified levels of benefits and, in the case of a plan offering a premium-plus level of benefits, provide additional benefits.
(3) CONTINUATION OF OFFERING OF SEPARATE EXCEPTED BENEFITS COVERAGE- Nothing in this division shall be construed as affecting the offering of health benefits in the form of excepted benefits (described in section 102(b)(1)(B)(ii)) if such benefits are offered under a separate policy, contract, or certificate of insurance.
(c) No Restrictions on Coverage Unrelated to Clinical Appropriateness- A qualified health benefits plan may not impose any restriction (other than cost-sharing) unrelated to clinical appropriateness on the coverage of the health care items and services.

Knowing you won't read it, and if you did you wouldn't understand it....

Their job is to set the overage standards AND set the premiums that can be charged....the following are the MINIMUM Coverages DICTATED by the Exchanges....

SEC. 122. ESSENTIAL BENEFITS PACKAGE DEFINED.

(a) In General- In this division, the term `essential benefits package' means health benefits coverage, consistent with standards adopted under section 124 to ensure the provision of quality health care and financial security, that--
(1) provides payment for the items and services described in subsection (b) in accordance with generally accepted standards of medical or other appropriate clinical or professional practice;
(2) limits cost-sharing for such covered health care items and services in accordance with such benefit standards, consistent with subsection (c);
(3) does not impose any annual or lifetime limit on the coverage of covered health care items and services;
(4) complies with section 115(a) (relating to network adequacy); and
(5) is equivalent, as certified by Office of the Actuary of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, to the average prevailing employer-sponsored coverage.
(b) Minimum Services To Be Covered- The items and services described in this subsection are the following:
(1) Hospitalization.
(2) Outpatient hospital and outpatient clinic services, including emergency department services.
(3) Professional services of physicians and other health professionals.
(4) Such services, equipment, and supplies incident to the services of a physician's or a health professional's delivery of care in institutional settings, physician offices, patients' homes or place of residence, or other settings, as appropriate.
(5) Prescription drugs.
(6) Rehabilitative and habilitative services.
(7) Mental health and substance use disorder services.
(8) Preventive services, including those services recommended with a grade of A or B by the Task Force on Clinical Preventive Services and those vaccines recommended for use by the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
(9) Maternity care.
(10) Well baby and well child care and oral health, vision, and hearing services, equipment, and supplies at least for children under 21 years of age.
(c) Requirements Relating to Cost-sharing and Minimum Actuarial Value-

Bill Text - 111th Congress (2009-2010) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

I am wondering what kind of form we will be forced to fill out when this disaster takes effect. We will be required to give them all financial information, including account numbers and such. They will have real time access to all of our accounts. That alone should scare the crap out of everyone. Well, except those who are supported by government. They already have your information because they gave it to you. The rest of us will have bureaucrats able to get into our accounts and make withdrawals if they deem it necessary. They claim it's to easily pay our medical bills. With so many illegal aliens using other peoples' social security numbers and identites, I fear that the government might take money from my account to pay for medical expenses of those using my info. I did have some illegal aliens use my name and social security number to purchase furniture about 10 years ago and it took forever to get the mess straightened out. I'm sure once our numbers are stolen, they can be passed along and used by others. Hopefully, the lifelock thing will actually work when I need it to.

Nothing in this post is true.

Read page 59 of the healthcare bill. They will have real time access to our bank accounts to transfer funds for medical costs. Apparently, they don't trust us to pay our own bills.

And, yes, it is also true that many illegal aliens are using the social security numbers and entire identities of citizens. That is likely to cause even more serious problems.

I'm looking at page 59 of the healthcare bill right now. It's not there.

Perhaps you could find a quote of the passage?

Now let's deal with Obama's lie concerning you keeping your coverage....

SEC. 102. PROTECTING THE CHOICE TO KEEP CURRENT COVERAGE.

They are referred to as "Grandfathered" plans....

(a) Grandfathered Health Insurance Coverage Defined- Subject to the succeeding provisions of this section, for purposes of establishing acceptable coverage under this division, the term `grandfathered health insurance coverage' means individual health insurance coverage that is offered and in force and effect before the first day of Y1 if the following conditions are met:

Sounds good ;)
Except.....

(1) LIMITATION ON NEW ENROLLMENT-
(A) IN GENERAL- Except as provided in this paragraph, the individual health insurance issuer offering such coverage does not enroll any individual in such coverage if the first effective date of coverage is on or after the first day of Y1.

meaning you have to be a part of plan already, or you can't be enrolled in after the first day of the first year of the laaw taking effect....
What happens then?

2) LIMITATION ON CHANGES IN TERMS OR CONDITIONS- Subject to paragraph (3) and except as required by law, the issuer does not change any of its terms or conditions, including benefits and cost-sharing, from those in effect as of the day before the first day of Y1.
(3) RESTRICTIONS ON PREMIUM INCREASES- The issuer cannot vary the percentage increase in the premium for a risk group of enrollees in specific grandfathered health insurance coverage without changing the premium for all enrollees in the same risk group at the same rate, as specified by the Commissioner.

What happens if changes occur??/

(b) Requirements for Qualified Health Benefits Plans- On or after the first day of Y1, a health benefits plan shall not be a qualified health benefits plan under this division unless the plan meets the applicable requirements of the following subtitles for the type of plan and plan year involved:
(1) Subtitle B (relating to affordable coverage).
(2) Subtitle C (relating to essential benefits).
(3) Subtitle D (relating to consumer protection).

The plan must then meet all required benefit levels as dtermined by the commissioner and the exchange.

You are welcome

Watched the first 2 minutes.

Not a single thing mentioned is true.

That is the typical liberal reply to something like this...deny the entire thing without refuting a single claim.

Pick one or more of the claims (that are identified for you by page and section number) ....get yourself a copy of the bill and PROVE THAT THE CLAIM IS A LIE!!!

You don't understand how this works, do you?

It's not my responsibility to prove it's false - it's video's responsibility to prove it's true.

Why don't you go through it, and actually post the relevant text for each of the claims made by the video?

Forum List

Back