Knott’s Berry Farm shut down

Whatever is making todays youth this way (defective parents and teachers) belongs in jail for inciting. Start bringing the cases.

how do you know they were blacks?
Because I'm gifted with White privilege and instinct, something blacks lack.

IMG_5738-2.jpg

Video posted to social media shows multiple fights between black teens as park goers run away to safety.

I went to an awesome annual car show there years ago. Jay Leno was there. It's ashame when it comes to this. It's always blacks who are the culprits ruining everything.

Well, not always. White folks cause plenty of problems as well.

But I'll admit, in my 47 years I've learned if I see some white people and some black people, especially kids, I know who is more likely to be a problem. I'll give you a hint, it isn't the white kids.

From my experience 95% of the time the only blacks I met that were friendly, considerate, and generally s decent person are at least 45 years or older.

Most older blacks I met are cool, most younger blacks I met are shitty people.

Because I'm gifted with White privilege and instinct, something blacks lack.

IMG_5738-2.jpg

Video posted to social media shows multiple fights between black teens as park goers run away to safety.

Instead of whining bout it -- I really think you Conservatives should stop being afraid and ban black people....I mean, the bad ones...I know its hard to tell which is a good black and which is a bad one...but that is when you rely on guidance from good blacks like Candace Owens -- and she can decide which are the good ones and which should be banned....don't be a pussy bro, demand Republicans campaign on it

Instead of whining bout it -- I really think you Conservatives should stop being afraid and ban black people....I mean, the bad ones...I know its hard to tell which is a good black and which is a bad one...but that is when you rely on guidance from good blacks like Candace Owens -- and she can decide which are the good ones and which should be banned....don't be a pussy bro, demand Republicans campaign on it
Only house n****s should be allowed to live, right Biff?

Gosh you people whine like petulant children.

Grow the hell up.

Forum List

Back