Knock out game back in rich Manhattan

Believe it or not!

In New York City during the 1930s (yes, 1930s!) some adults (not teenagers) of ethnicity X would do this once a week: They would "accidentally" bump into Caucasian pedestrians. (There was no further violence, and -- who knows -- they may have even feigned a "Oh, excuse me!" In those days, everyone dressed nicely, including hats for the men.)

(I forgot the source for this factoid. Maybe someone well-educated in such matters can further elucidate.)

Looks like half time is over and the second half is back as wealthy white New Yorkers are getting knocker out in the streets near their multi million homes . Well ..you get what you voted for
God bless the internet and all it inspires right lol. At least these fools are likely recording posting incriminating and will soon be Rikers.
Come on man....you can't put people in prison, they might get the covid

what is this "wealthy new yorker" thing? -----no poverty in New York? Manhattan upper west side ---if one actually has a residence there is not a slum---but the fact is that the physical assault thing is happening ALL OVER THE CITY-----including, and PROMINENTLY, on public transportation. The style of assault is important------SLASHING ---something like SHIVS AND SHANKS ---in the manner of convicts and
GANGBUSTERS (and their gutter sluts)

Then why not join in and go to the ghetto areas and play the Knockout Game... Oh, who am I kidding none of you would do that because you know very well you would get a beat down quickly...

As for the idiots attacking the wealthy, well sooner or later the wealthy will retaliate and those idiots play the game will get shot by the Cops!

any cop who DRAWS HIS GUN ----in the great city of
New York------faces extreme hardship-----from medical and psychiatric evaluation to exile

Yeah, but sooner or later the rich will demand for shootings and then defend the Cop usage of excessive force...

sooner or later----BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR will be clamoring for more police action. BLACK MOTHERS ARE NOT STUPID
Never said they were and you will be hell bent finding a thread or post written by me saying they were...

The World need a good Genocide and reboot so humans can start again and hopefully learn play games like Knockout is pointless but alas this Humanity never learns, so maybe it is best China or Russia just start the end game and end Humanity once and for all...
Now your talking!

Then why not join in and go to the ghetto areas and play the Knockout Game... Oh, who am I kidding none of you would do that because you know very well you would get a beat down quickly...

As for the idiots attacking the wealthy, well sooner or later the wealthy will retaliate and those idiots play the game will get shot by the Cops!

any cop who DRAWS HIS GUN ----in the great city of
New York------faces extreme hardship-----from medical and psychiatric evaluation to exile

Yeah, but sooner or later the rich will demand for shootings and then defend the Cop usage of excessive force...
Seems they’re knocking out many Jewish males who are extreme leftist cockroaches

Looks like half time is over and the second half is back as wealthy white New Yorkers are getting knocker out in the streets near their multi million homes . Well ..you get what you voted for
God bless the internet and all it inspires right lol. At least these fools are likely recording posting incriminating and will soon be Rikers.
Come on man....you can't put people in prison, they might get the covid
That's why it's more humane to just throat punch them and walk away...

Forum List

Back