Kneelers are Killers

The NFL Kneelers are killing their own sport and it will cost them their income.
If a Kneeler is outraged about a police shooting and the policeman is found guilty, then hate THAT policeman, not all policemen.
Don't hate the country that made you rich and famous.
Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.
It was fun while it lasted.
Anyone who doesn't understand what the kneels are doing is dumb. They are the ones killing the sport.

The post above proves you are one of the dumb ones. Thanks for killing the sport.
Its not about the kneels. It was about the disrespect to the military. However if it is about the kneels. the taxpayer, the businessmen, and customers for products has been rooked for decades and told to go ph uk themselves. It was not without trying. Let the sports collapse and then start anew. The prices fore everything will be more reasonable for the citizens. Look. The corrupted cable TV industry has people in their pockets as we see nothing about Cable TV reforms for the masses. It will come at some point as the costs are getting higher and higher for declining quality and the promotion of Prog agendas. To the Sports leagues...Die!
Nobody is disrespecting the military.

Not real sure where you're going with the rest of that, but I can tell you're pissed off.

But seriously, they aren't disrespecting anything or anyone. They are bringing a problem to the public's notice.

Kaepernic's actions were clear. And for the slower among us, he verbally clarified his intent.

His intent was to express disrespect to the nation as as whole.

Any American who gives money to these anti-American haters, is either an anti-American asshole themselves, or a cuck.
Lmao!!! Who filled yer head with that crap??

Why don't you quote him "clarifying what he meant"?

The NFL Kneelers are killing their own sport and it will cost them their income.
If a Kneeler is outraged about a police shooting and the policeman is found guilty, then hate THAT policeman, not all policemen.
Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.
Anyone who doesn't understand what the kneels are doing is dumb. They are the ones killing the sport.

The post above proves you are one of the dumb ones. Thanks for killing the sport.
Its not about the kneels. It was about the disrespect to the military. However if it is about the kneels. the taxpayer, the businessmen, and customers for products has been rooked for decades and told to go ph uk themselves. It was not without trying. Let the sports collapse and then start anew. The prices fore everything will be more reasonable for the citizens. Look. The corrupted cable TV industry has people in their pockets as we see nothing about Cable TV reforms for the masses. It will come at some point as the costs are getting higher and higher for declining quality and the promotion of Prog agendas. To the Sports leagues...Die!

The flag is not the symbol of hte Military.

It is the symbol of the nation as a whole.

FUCK THE KNEELERS. FUCK THE NFL.
Fuck all the idiots that don't have enough active brain cells to understand what the kneelers are kneeling about.

I understand exactly what its about. A lot of black athletes just don't like Honkies and see the flag as a honky symbol and the national anthem as a honky number. So they take a knee to show their disdain for white veterans

Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.

Fuck all the idiots that don't have enough active brain cells to understand what the kneelers are kneeling about.

I understand exactly what its about. A lot of black athletes just don't like Honkies and see the flag as a honky symbol and the national anthem as a honky number. So they take a knee to show their disdain for white veterans
Lol, "I understand exactly what it's about" says the tRumpling, then proceeds to prove he hasn't got a fucking clue.

LMf'nAO!!!

Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.

We understand better than you, what they are saying.

Your hate has made you blind and deaf.

Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.

Nobody is disrespecting the military.

Not real sure where you're going with the rest of that, but I can tell you're pissed off.

But seriously, they aren't disrespecting anything or anyone. They are bringing a problem to the public's notice.

Kaepernic's actions were clear. And for the slower among us, he verbally clarified his intent.

His intent was to express disrespect to the nation as as whole.

Any American who gives money to these anti-American haters, is either an anti-American asshole themselves, or a cuck.
Lmao!!! Who filled yer head with that crap??

Why don't you quote him "clarifying what he meant"?

Sure, cuck.

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” – Colin Kaepernick

Like I said, his action was aimed, not at some bad cops or even police as a group, but at the NATION AS A WHOLE.

He is a racist anti-American asshole and any American that celebrates him or the Sport that has sided with him, is either an Anti-American themselves or a cuck giving money and support to people that hate them.

FUCK THE KNEELERS AND THE NFL.

Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.

So they get away with it. Get away with their hate and bigotry because they can.

Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.

No, ya don't. You're just another fuckin' idiot tRumpling. You're about as smart as a Pomeranian and have a similar disposition.

You say we hate, but all you're doing is projecting. You just aren't smart enough to realize it.

You can't think for yourself, you just echo what you're told to repeat and when you hear something that runs contrary to that you cry "fake news" just like you've been conditioned to and all the other tRumplings on the site come over and pat you on the head.

Good doggie.

Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.
Why does kneeling as a protest have to equal "hate" in your mind?
if they hate one policeman that was found guilty that would be a valid protest
but, they hate all policemen and now they are flipping off the whole country and their fans

Again you're wrong.

kneeling in protest does not equate to hating all police
I said adios to the NFL like ten years ago for two much better valid reasons than this lame ass reason by the op to say good bye to it. :uhoh3:
I never got into the whole professional sports thing. I'd rather watch a movie or listen to music than watch a football baseball or basketball game
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
For sure in this day age yeah that’s a no brainer,but growing up as a kid it was always fun watching baseball and NFL football,I hate the sport of basketball so never watched it. But back in the 70”s and 80”s and early ninetys MLB and the NFL were not the corrupt organizations they have become now so yeah I’m with you,I would rather watch a movie or old classic tv show like the Beverly hillbillies any day of the year than the crap that’s shown in professional sports now.

Last edited:
Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.

No, ya don't. You're just another fuckin' idiot tRumpling. You're about as smart as a Pomeranian and have a similar disposition.

You say we hate, but all you're doing is projecting. You just aren't smart enough to realize it.

You can't think for yourself, you just echo what you're told to repeat and when you hear something that runs contrary to that you cry "fake news" just like you've been conditioned to and all the other tRumplings on the site come over and pat you on the head.

Good doggie.

You say you don't hate, when hate drips from every post you make, you worthless coward piece of shit.

Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.
Leftists ruin everything.
What will motivate HS football players now?
Ah well, they got paid way too much in proportion to the general populace anyway.
Maybe Trump can resurrect the USFL! It was pretty good for a while there.

Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.
but, they hate all policemen and now they are flipping off the whole country and their fans

Again you're wrong.

I said adios to the NFL like ten years ago for two much better valid reasons than this lame ass reason by the op to say good bye to it. :uhoh3:
I never got into the whole professional sports thing. I'd rather watch a movie or listen to music than watch a football baseball or basketball game
For sure in this day age yeah that’s a no brainer,but growing up as a kid it was always fun watching baseball and NFL football,I hate the sport of basketball so never watched it. But back in the 70”s and 80”s and early ninetys MLB and the NFL were not the corrupt organizations they have become now so yeah I’m with you,I would rather watch a movie or old classic tv show like the Beverly hillbillies any day of the year than the crap that’s shown in professional sports now.
Basketball is pure sport, it's really a fantastic game! Less contact and more sport than anything else ever!
The head fakes, pumpfakes, pick and roll. I love basketball!
But if they put Marxist bullshit on their courts? I'm done. They can fuck off and die. America and Americans first!

Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.

Again you're wrong.

Basketball is pure sport, it's really a fantastic game! Less contact and more sport than anything else ever!
The head fakes, pumpfakes, pick and roll. I love basketball!
But if they put Marxist bullshit on their courts? I'm done. They can fuck off and die. America and Americans first!
The one thing I will say that makes basketball differerent than baseball and football is that with baseball and football,for a team to be good year after year all the time,those two sports you don’t have to have a coach thats good for the team to be good all the time,you can still have a bad coach and be good every year in those two sports as long as you have a the talent,you don’t have to have a good coach to be great,not at the professional level. For example,Steve maranuchi was never that good a coach when he was with the niners,he just had great talent around him to work with. I called it correctly when i said the day he no longer had Steve young as his quarterback to make him look good,that soon as he retired,he would be exposed and sure enough he was :biggrin: Basketball is a differerent story though,you have to have a good coach to be great year after year in that sport cause there is so much strategy involved.

Last edited:
Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.

Good doggie.
Holy projection-a-moly Creepy.
You know what, bitch?!

That post right there just let me know that you know exactly what you're doing, lying and pushing a leftist agenda.
You know you're spreading lies, but you still push the leftist agenda.
Here's a lil hint: More Americans than not are of average intelligence or better and see right through that narrative.
Fuck You! :fu:
Happy Independence day! You dependent.

Do you support BLM?
I do and I'm an American.
Wrong! You're a useful idiot Marxist lemming that needs dealt with.
An enemy of America. I'm not BS'ing in the least.
You may have been born in America, but that doesn't mean you're not an an enemy of it and all Americans before you came along and got brainwashed. Also who brainwashed you is an enemy of America.
Fireworks are everywhere here! I love it!
You could be just stupid, I guess. However, I seem to recall from past interactions you are not, that leaves that you are an enemy of the United States. You are unaware of why..and I can't break your conditioning.
Maybe somebody can, but my way is head perforation with high-velocity copper-jacketed lead.
Please someone fix this! Someone needs to come up with a way to undo the mind arson that's been done on these young ones.
I'd hate to kill somebody for something that's not their fault, but when they're a danger to society and my country?
I could pull the trigger. I'd puke, but I know what has to be done.
Commie and Commie indoctrinants will not win.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back