Klitschko, Zelenskyy and Biden...

This would be a better conversation if you were smarter.

Trump had nothing to do with this.

Vladamir Putin has wanted Ukraine for a long, lone time. The reason he moved now was because he knew our impotent President would do little in response...
Trump would not have marshaled the forces of NATO

he would not have had anything to do with the banking censures

What would “any other” US president have done that Biden isn’t doing?

When Biden took office, this country was energy independent. The first thing he did was attack that. What any other President would do would be bring us back to that point, as it could cripple Russia's economy and its ability to wage war.

But Biden won't do it...

In what the rest of us call reality, Biden gave a strong, eloquent speech just yesterday and took hard questions. He even finished complete sentences and thoughts! Quite a contrast from the mentally ill pile of shit we threw out on his fat ass a year ago.

He once again showed global leadership, intelligence, and clarity. As we should expect from our President. As is usually delivered by a US President, not counting the global embarrassment from 2017-2021.

Meanwhile, as the normal, rational part the world watched and appreciated his speech (and understood it came not from a man they could whine like little bitches about on a message board, but from the strength of the office of POTUS), fetishist Americans like you didn't watch and instead spent their time inventing an alternate reality as a coping mechanism. I think I will leave you to it,.

Actually, I spent that time in bed while my girlfriend had her way with me.

So, no, I didn't hear his speech. I plan on watching the SOTU, though, because that's the speech that matters. He's revamping his speech to highlight the Ukrainian issue. It'll be interesting to see how much time he spends on that versus how much time he spends speaking about, you know, the union...

When Biden took office, this country was energy independent. The first thing he did was attack that. What any other President would do would be bring us back to that point, as it could cripple Russia's economy and its ability to wage war.

But Biden won't do it...
For starters, we bought plenty of oil from Russia even when we were supposedly “energy independent”.

Not buying Russian oil doesn’t cripple their economy if there are other purchasers for that oil. Agreed?

He said cult leader..... :badgrin:

Seems to fit the modern demafascist and their followers.

For starters, we bought plenty of oil from Russia even when we were supposedly “energy independent”.

Not buying Russian oil doesn’t cripple their economy if there are other purchasers for that oil. Agreed?

No shit??

090914_Signals_promo.png

Right now, there are a shit-ton of countries who'd opt to buy oil from us instead of from Russia.

Essentially, we take those "other purchasers" from the Russians.

Try being less myopic...

Well, we know President Trump would not have issued sanctions and worked to cripple Russia economically like Biden has.

Biden wins this round. Trump is not answering the bell....
well considering he did issue sanctions...um...yeah...and you wonder why folks call your klan a cult? You literally ignore reality and facts to make your claims, and use lies to defend your cult leader.

There is a real reason why Jim Jones was so successful using the dem base to gain followers

No shit??

090914_Signals_promo.png

Right now, there are a shit-ton of countries who'd opt to buy oil from us instead of from Russia.

Essentially, we take those "other purchasers" from the Russians.

Try being less myopic...
Why would other countries opt to buy oil from us instead of Russia?

Why would other countries opt to buy oil from us instead of Russia?

Seriously?

Because they, unlike you, are smart enough to know that continuing to buy oil from Russia helps Putin continue his murderous campaign in Ukraine and, well, then who knows where? They have no other choice right now. If we were able to sell them oil, like we were able to do on January 19, 2001, this campaign in Ukraine would end sooner rather than later...

You seem to react as though we're the only country which has a problem with what Putin is doing...

Seriously?

Because they, unlike you, are smart enough to know that continuing to buy oil from Russia helps Putin continue his murderous campaign in Ukraine and, well, then who knows where? They have no other choice right now. If we were able to sell them oil, like we were able to do on January 19, 2001, this campaign in Ukraine would end sooner rather than later...

You seem to react as though we're the only country which has a problem with what Putin is doing...
Lot of countries don’t really care. China for example.

It would also mean that oil prices would go way up.

You’ve moved the goal posts from demanding energy “independence” to now also producing a MASSIVE surplus that can account for all the oil Russia exports.

Lot of countries don’t really care. China for example.

It would also mean that oil prices would go way up.

You’ve moved the goal posts from demanding energy “independence” to now also producing a MASSIVE surplus that can account for all the oil Russia exports.

I've done no such thing.

I defy you to show where I've demanded a "massive surplus" that can account for all of Russia's oil exports.

You're just a lyin' fuck...

I've done no such thing.

I defy you to show where I've demanded a "massive surplus" that can account for all of Russia's oil exports.

You're just a lyin' fuck...
Well, you’re saying that we could be selling oil to the people who are currently buying from Russia so yes that would require a massive surplus.

Are you not really realizing what you’re saying?

Well, you’re saying that we could be selling oil to the people who are currently buying from Russia so yes that would require a massive surplus.

Are you not really realizing what you’re saying?

It would require a surplus.

A "massive" one? I don't know.

But if we were to fully exploit what's available to us here, yes, I believe we could have a surplus large enough to service those countries which would rather buy oil from us than from the country that's currently on a campaign of terror in eastern Europe and killing innocent civilians and children.

We just need the idiot, American-hating left to shut the fuck up and stop whining about it...

It would require a surplus.

A "massive" one? I don't know.

But if we were to fully exploit what's available to us here, yes, I believe we could have a surplus large enough to service those countries which would rather buy oil from us than from the country that's currently on a campaign of terror in eastern Europe and killing innocent civilians and children.

We just need the idiot, American-hating left to shut the fuck up and stop whining about it...
We’d need to increase crude oil production 50%.

Massive.

You’re living in a fantasy land.

If we do service those countries that would rather buy oil from us, at a cost increase mind you, then Russia would still have plenty of purchasers and plenty of cash.

It’s not even a useful strategy.

We’d need to increase crude oil production 50%.

Massive.

You’re living in a fantasy land.

If we do service those countries that would rather buy oil from us, at a cost increase mind you, then Russia would still have plenty of purchasers and plenty of cash.

It’s not even a useful strategy.

We don't have to sell to everyone so, no, we wouldn't have to increase production by 50%. We just need to increase production enough for Russia to lose some of their larger customers.

But, you're a typical non-thinking lib. You think you know that it won't work, so you dismiss it.

Idiots like you will bear responsibility for the prolonging of this conflict...

Former heavyweight boxing champion Vitali Klitschko is 50 years old and has an estimated net worth of about $80 million. He can pretty much go and do whatever he wants at this point in his life.

Well, as the Mayor of the Ukranian capitol city Kyiv, he has decided to fight.

This is what a leader looks like:

View attachment 608305

Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy, age 44, is a former comedian and actor. He has a personal net worth of around $2 million.

Although meager when compared to Klitschko, $2,000,000 would easily afford him the ability to be anywhere and do just about anything he wants.

Well, as the President of Ukraine, he has decided to fight.

This is what a leader looks like:

ukraine-president-zelensky.jpg

US President Joe Biden, age 79, has a net worth of about $8 million and resides in an almost perpetual state of bewilderment. He has almost single-handidly created the environment which now forces Klitschko and Zelenskyy to take up arms and defend their home.

This is, most assuredly, not what a leader looks like:

Ah, yes, remember the days when Nixon ran around the jungles of Vietnam with an M16?

No?

Proof that you're an IDIOT!!!!

We don't have to sell to everyone so, no, we wouldn't have to increase production by 50%. We just need to increase production enough for Russia to lose some of their larger customers.

But, you're a typical non-thinking lib. You think you know that it won't work, so you dismiss it.

Idiots like you will bear responsibility for the prolonging of this conflict...
It doesn’t make sense because that’s just not how commodity markets work. The market would just rearrange as there’s plenty of people who want to buy oil who don’t give a shit about Ukraine.

Idiots like you think you have the answers but you really just don’t know what you’re talking about.

Actually, I spent that time in bed while my girlfriend had her way with me.

So, no, I didn't hear his speech. I plan on watching the SOTU, though, because that's the speech that matters. He's revamping his speech to highlight the Ukrainian issue. It'll be interesting to see how much time he spends on that versus how much time he spends speaking about, you know, the union...
You know...the...the...thing...the war....with you know.....that guy in Ukraine...you know and that Soviet guy....the guy....Stalin....yeah....the guy.

Ah, yes, remember the days when Nixon ran around the jungles of Vietnam with an M16?

No?

Proof that you're an IDIOT!!!!

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but Nixon wasn't Vietnamese.

Klitschko and Zelenskyy are actual leaders. Biden is a buffoon.

And you're a douchebag...

Forum List

Back