Klaus Schwab and WEF Want to Ban Assault Rifles

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Uvalde shooting happened on third day of WEF annual meeting this year, just in time for Al Gore to give a gun-grab speech the next day.

In addition to banning semi-auto rifles, Schwab also wants to chip us like cattle. Guess without ARs we'd be easier to hold down.

World Economic Forum: Global Agenda:
What can we learn from each other about preventing gun violence?

“Any package, pallet or container can now be equipped with a sensor, transmitter or radio frequency identification (RFID) tag that allows a company to track where it is as it moves through the supply chain—how it is performing, how it is being used, and so on….In the near future, similar monitoring systems will also be applied to the movement and tracking of people.” –
Klaus Schwab, “The Fourth Industrial Revolution”

Top Klaus Schwab advisor Prof. Yuval Harari, "free will is over!"

Is that what Schwab wants?

Color me shocked! :rolleyes:

1654569241548.png

Uvalde shooting happened on third day of WEF annual meeting this year, just in time for Al Gore to give a gun-grab speech the next day.

In addition to banning semi-auto rifles, Schwab also wants to chip us like cattle. Guess without ARs we'd be easier to hold down.

“Any package, pallet or container can now be equipped with a sensor, transmitter or radio frequency identification (RFID) tag that allows a company to track where it is as it moves through the supply chain—how it is performing, how it is being used, and so on….In the near future, similar monitoring systems will also be applied to the movement and tracking of people.” –

Klaus Schwab, along with Bill Gates, George Soros and that little weasel Fauci should be placed in a cement mixing truck, driven for a thousand miles and used to pave driveways.

Those faggots can't do shit. They could all die right now and nothing would change. People are always planning on taking over the world, since the dawn of man, and you know what? Hasn't happened then, it isn't happening now, and if you have balls, it ain't gonna happen in the future.

The thing is this: the globalists are going to win—they're going to get their way and lock down the entire planet, compartmentalize mankind into essentially cattle processing plants, and they will transform humans into some kind of man-machine hybrids. The only aspect of this inevitability up for discussion is how difficult we make it for them to do all these evil things to us. In the end we can at least hurt them so bad our rebellion stings them for the next thousand years. If it sounds like I'm being a bit nihilistic and extremely pessimistic about our future then . . . bingo!

The thing is this: the globalists are going to win—they're going to get their way and lock down the entire planet, compartmentalize mankind into essentially cattle processing plants, and they will transform humans into some kind of man-machine hybrids. The only aspect of this inevitability up for discussion is how difficult we make it for them to do all these evil things to us. In the end we can at least hurt them so bad our rebellion stings them for the next thousand years. If it sounds like I'm being a bit nihilistic and extremely pessimistic about our future then . . . bingo!

That's why the remnant is so important, my friend.

If it's of any consolation, what we're seeing are cultural Marxists being delegated with the task of overthrowing our Republic as the WEF eenfeeltrates zee cabeenets with them.

But cultural Marxists are generally weaklings. They avoid physical confrontation like they avoid logic. So why fear them?

Last edited:
If it's of any consolation, what we're seeing are cultural Marxists being delegated with the task of overthrowing our Republic as the WEF eenfeeltrates zee cabeenets with them.

But cultural Marxists are generally weaklings. They avoid physical confrontation like they avoid logic. So why fear them?
True.

Psychopaths back down and run when confronted

If it's of any consolation, what we're seeing are cultural Marxists being delegated with the task of overthrowing our Republic.

Marxists are generally weaklings. They avoid physical confrontation like they avoid logic. So why fear them?

As children my siblings and I would spend chunks of summer vacations with a relative whose farm included about a half mile of marshy back bay shoreline and networks of tidal creeks on the Chesapeake. We'd take our inflated tire inner tubes and tie them to canoes with rope, essentially building our own floating forts which we'd then paddle-row-splash out into the bay to long sandbars far from shore. Everything about those summer days was perfect—fishing, crabbing, swimming, freedom—well, almost everything. See, we learned the hard way once about vanishing sandbars and cold currents too strong to paddle against when the tide really started coming in. The first time it happened the incoming tide washed us about a mile out into the bay. I still remember the sounds of my younger siblings and cousins bawling, praying, thinking we'd end up drowned. Hell, you'd think, after just barely making it into the mouth of one of those tidal creeks way down the shoreline, we'd never want to do the floating fort thing again; the whole experience was terrifying, traumatizing even.

Well, we did do it again but we never got taken again by the current of the incoming tide; we were more careful and we paid attention to tidal charts cut out of the newspaper. Myself, I don't fear the American Marxists, however, I realize exactly what they are, what they are after, and the inevitability of the success of their efforts—the signs of which are everywhere. One day that dark, icy tidal current streaming in from the deep, vast ocean will wash us all away; I'm at peace with such a fate but that doesn't mean I won't keep trying to get back to shore . . .

He is an actual Bond villain

I'm kind of curious as to who he answers to.

Blackrock and Vanguard, in turn owned by the "families," Rockefellers, Bushes, Rothchilds, Orsini, Cargill etc. Combined wealth more than half the world.

Like Catturd said on twatter:

"Thank you to the gun grabbers for the biggest sales in weapons this day and age".

And as James Wood said:

"If only the gun grabbers would concentrate on the criminals doing the killings instead of citizens only wanting to protect themselves........."

Forum List

Back