Klaus Schwab and The Minority Report

My mind does not wan...SQUIRREL!

tin foil squirrel.jpg

This is from a presentation by the WEF, recently. They're all excited about monitoring your brain wave activity to improve your work function and ding you when your mind wanders. There's a cartoon portion which is from the presentation. Just think where the hell this could go.

Companies have been able to monitor their worker's mouse clicks for a generation now. Slackers are being fired. Companies are keeping track of workers' online activites when they're logged in from home as well.

I've been watching where this hell has been going since the 1980's and we started working on word processors. When I started in real estate law, I was closing 10 to 15 deals a month. By the time I left, I was closing 40 plus deals a month. I was billing three to four times what I billed in the 1970's. My salary did double during that tiime, but my billings quadrupled.

Companies have been able to monitor their worker's mouse clicks for a generation now. Slackers are being fired. Companies are keeping track of workers' online activites when they're logged in from home as well.

I've been watching where this hell has been going since the 1980's and we started working on word processors. When I started in real estate law, I was closing 10 to 15 deals a month. By the time I left, I was closing 40 plus deals a month. I was billing three to four times what I billed in the 1970's. My salary did double during that tiime, but my billings quadrupled.
This about monitoring brain wave activity, where could this technology go?

If it were anyone but the wef I would be excited. But the wef hides all of their ulterior motives behind the guise of "we know what's best for you", which really translates to "we know what's best for us". They see us as serfs, lesser beings that need to be controlled and taken care of like a farm animal. They look at average people like we look at donkeys or cows.

The technology could be used for a lot of good like understanding schizophrenics, Alzheimer's, dementia and so on. But they are less interested in medical treatment or in discovery, but more interested in control of average people with it.

Forum List

Back