kkk writtening blm street mural in ny

Holy smokes. Go to Amazon and search on "Fuck Trump Hat"

:omg:

This is what happens when you go too far one way and push and piss off people. They will go too far the other direction, it's the pendulum swinging back.

And more anti racists push, the more people will push back, even if they normally wouldn't.

I have to admit I've never been racist. But the past year all the anti racists and BLM and antifa people have turned me into a racist to a small degree.

so the dude was arrested for putting kkk on the mural. exsactly what the nazi's did to people who defaced theres. now we have it going on here.
You skipped right over the most important issue: why did this guy do it?

There have been so many incidents lately of people stealing other people's stuff and destroying it, vandalizing other people's property, even a bleachy-blondie trying to rip a sign right out of a guy's hands. How do we put a stop to this public nonsense? There is nothing "nazi" in arresting someone who does this. This mural was not his property.

This is what happens when you go too far one way and push and piss off people. They will go too far the other direction, it's the pendulum swinging back.

And more anti racists push, the more people will push back, even if they normally wouldn't.

I have to admit I've never been racist. But the past year all the anti racists and BLM and antifa people have turned me into a racist to a small degree.
exactly blm is pushing people i nto al lthis hate. antifa too.

You skipped right over the most important issue: why did this guy do it?

There have been so many incidents lately of people stealing other people's stuff and destroying it, vandalizing other people's property, even a bleachy-blondie trying to rip a sign right out of a guy's hands. How do we put a stop to this public nonsense? There is nothing "nazi" in arresting someone who does this. This mural was not his property.
why did blmmers do the same thing first

You are trying to avoid the question. Did somebody force this guy to do this? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
why do blmmers get away with it. they were doing it all during the election 2020. im saying arew justice system is one sided thanks to blm.

Uh...what?

fuck-trump.jpg

fuck-trump-2.jpg

fuck-trump-3.jpg
Are you kidding ILLEGALS and a woman missing hair (obvious sign of lack of blood flow to the head)?

so the dude was arrested for putting kkk on the mural. exsactly what the nazi's did to people who defaced theres. now we have it going on here.

They are not going to keep him locked up. Because he was paid to keep this climate of hate going. To make sure everyone stays divided.

They can't have everyone joining together as one and exchanging information among each other.

The Nazis used this type of propagandas on the German people. Having the people to hate the Jews. They created staged incidents that were making the Jews look like devils.

But you will not hear much about all the things they have used because it is top secret information because they are still using these tactics on the people.

Like Soros and the rest who are pretending to be Jews, but doing evil things so that everyone will think that all Jews are alike and that they are evil.

But actually those who think that if one or two of the bunch are bad. That they all must be bad, That those who think like that are the racist. Putting a certain race of people in the same category like they do to animals.

Like during the civil war. None of the soldiers wanted to battle with one another.

But a couple of Indians had raped a White woman. But all the soldiers wanted to go after the Indian tribe and kill them. but Lincoln told them that he isn't going to destroy a whole nation of Indians just because of two bad Indians.

And so he sent investigators to search for those Indians who committed the crime to bring them to trial. And they found them and put them on trial and executed them.

The Globalist knows that there are racists among both parties. But they just amplifies the acts of the bad ones from certain parties. Claiming that they all the same.

They are not going to keep him locked up. Because he was paid to keep this climate of hate going. To make sure everyone stays divided.

They can't have everyone joining together as one and exchanging information among each other.

The Nazis used this type of propagandas on the German people. Having the people to hate the Jews. They created staged incidents that were making the Jews look like devils.

But you will not hear much about all the things they have used because it is top secret information because they are still using these tactics on the people.

Like Soros and the rest who are pretending to be Jews, but doing evil things so that everyone will think that all Jews are alike and that they are evil.

But actually those who think that if one or two of the bunch are bad. That they all must be bad, That those who think like that are the racist. Putting a certain race of people in the same category like they do to animals.

Like during the civil war. None of the soldiers wanted to battle with one another.

But a couple of Indians had raped a White woman. But all the soldiers wanted to go after the Indian tribe and kill them. but Lincoln told them that he isn't going to destroy a whole nation of Indians just because of two bad Indians.

And so he sent investigators to search for those Indians who committed the crime to bring them to trial. And they found them and put them on trial and executed them.

The Globalist knows that there are racists among both parties. But they just amplifies the acts of the bad ones from certain parties. Claiming that they all the same.
We have two choices in elections. Whatever is presented to us and we vote for it because it has an R or a D after their name.

We have two choices in elections. Whatever is presented to us and we vote for it because it has an R or a D after their name.
That is because we have people whose brains have been dulled by chemicals in the drinking water and vaccines (autistic). That they have to vote for the same party of people. They cannot determine for themselves who is the best candidate. That they need someone or a system to follow.
Most voters vote the same way all of the time because it has become a tradition to them. They don't even know those who they are voting for policies.

No, you're not a racist. You just oppose violent, Marxist revolutionary groups trying to overthrow the United States. That's exactly what Burn, Loot, Murder and Pantifa are.

Forum List

Back