KKK leader, "...glad that girl died"

You've got to be an idiot to double down on the exact kind of language that cost you guys the election. Do me a favor... when the next election comes, tell EVERYONE that Trump supporters are just like KKK members. Shout it from the mountain tops!
I won't have to. You're all pretty eager to show it off.
All the same, do us a favor and keep talking about how everyone on the right is racist. It drives the moderates CRAZY, which makes them vote for us.

Still not true(.)

Actually the guy has the same surname as some local dnc idiots here claiming anyone not with their propaganda program is a nazi.
Like ones shouting Nazi slogans, giving Nazi salutes, carrying Nazi flags, carrying torches?
No, they support islam (sharia), antifa, mass illegal immigration, open sexual exploitation and blm but claim they are doing it out of love and tolerance. In their minds if you are not a Hillary supporter you are a nazi. And the majority of them claim that they are staunch Christians yet they said nothing when the DNC threw God out of their DNC programming. For being Christians they sure act like a bunch of antichrist (separation of church and state ya' know).

Actually the guy has the same surname as some local dnc idiots here claiming anyone not with their propaganda program is a nazi.
Like ones shouting Nazi slogans, giving Nazi salutes, carrying Nazi flags, carrying torches?
No, they support islam (sharia), antifa, mass illegal immigration, open sexual exploitation and blm but claim they are doing it out of love and tolerance. In their minds if you are not a Hillary supporter you are a nazi. And the majority of them claim that they are staunch Christians yet they said nothing when the DNC threw God out of their DNC programming. For being Christians they sure act like a bunch of antichrist (separation of church and state ya' know).
You're nuts, but more likely a liar.

You're nuts, but more likely a liar.
Obviously you don't live here.

You've got to be an idiot to double down on the exact kind of language that cost you guys the election. Do me a favor... when the next election comes, tell EVERYONE that Trump supporters are just like KKK members. Shout it from the mountain tops!
Not every trump supporter is a KKK member....but right now, it looks like all KKK members are trump supporters.

Not every trump supporter is a KKK member....but right now, it looks like all KKK members are trump supporters.
...and every dope dealing, murderous gang member in the US was an Obama supporter. What's your point?

No he just went back to his first and only opinion. If he'd been in the car, he would have plowed into and killed that poor girl, too
BlackFlag
That's it! You're not worthy to have your posts cluttering further threads I am reading. Off to IgnoreLand for you for your hate speech toward our President.

Last edited:
No he just went back to his first and only opinion. If he'd been in the car, he would have plowed into and killed that poor girl, too
BlackFlag
That's it! You're not worthy to have your posts cluttering further threads I am reading. Off to IgnoreLand for you for your hate speech toward our President.
K. Good luck overcoming your deformities from inbreeding, you miserable piece of shit.

Forum List

Back