'Kitchen Light' Thwarts 'Cockroaches': FBI Abandons plans to target “trad-Catholics” after whistleblower Testimony

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After an FBI whistleblower exposed internal FBI documents about the FBI potentially labeling Catholics as dangerous / threats and possible targeting them, the FBI quickly hit the brakes and responded:

"In a statement to Just the News, the FBI said the product made public by a former FBI agent and whistleblower, Kyle Seraphin, was circulated only inside the bureau and did not meet the agency’s investigative requirements."

GESTAPO TRANSLATION:
'Those documents were never supposed to be seen by anyone outside the FBI, but in light of the fact they have now been exposed we have concluded there is not enough evidence to brand / consider Cathics as 'Domestic Terrorists', like we did with parents not long ago.'

Hurray - go, FBI whistleblowers!

The Oversight Committee hearings and FBI whistleblowers are already making a positive impact for Americans against Democrat partisan weopanized agencies!

Last edited:
After an FBI whistleblower exposed internal FBI documents about the FBI potentially labeling Catholics as dangerous / threats and possible targeting, the FBI quickly hit the brakes and responded:
According to MTG, Catholics work for Satan.

So finally something she and the FBI can get behind together!

The Richmond office of the FBI prepared a memo on what it called “Radical Traditionalist Catholics” and the threat they posed, as a potential recruiting ground for ethnically motivated right-wing extremism.

My, my, my. How the world has changed. It used to be radical Catholics like the Berrigan brothers who were behind left-wing extremism.

Berrigan's active protest against the Vietnam War earned him both scorn and admiration, especially regarding his association with the Catonsville Nine.[1][2] It also landed him on the Federal Bureau of Investigation's "most wanted list" (the first-ever priest on the list), on the cover of Time magazine, and in prison.

Oh, look! The FBI went after Catholic priests!

Philip Francis Berrigan, was an American peace activist and Catholic priest with the Josephites.He engaged in nonviolent, civil disobedience in the cause of peace and nuclear disarmament and was often arrested.

According to MTG, Catholics work for Satan.

So finally something she and the FBI can get behind together!
Well are you a believer in MTG or are you opposed to her? Because she has made fools of the crimes and lies your side hides behind.
Her hyperbolic statement was specific to Catholic churches or bishops helping illegals who cross the border. . I get her opposition to that. . Other than that I would say she has been a very good advocate for so many other Catholic or righteous causes.

Well are you a believer in MTG or are you opposed to her? Because she has made fools of the crimes and lies your side hides behind.
Her hyperbolic statement was specific to Catholic churches or bishops helping illegals who cross the border. . I get her opposition to that. . Other than that I would say she has been a very good advocate for so many other Catholic or righteous causes.
God does not recognize borders for his mercy. Feeding the hungry, clothing the naked. These are basic Christian principles, not the work of Satan as the ugly clit would have you confused dumbs shits believe.

Other than that I would say she has been a very good advocate for so many other Catholic or righteous causes.
"Christian Nationalist" Marjorie Taylor Greene worships a serial adulterer. Of course, she's an adultress herself, so that fits.

She also supports a man who regularly bears false witness against others. Of course, MTG does the same, so that fits.

She also idolizes a man who robbed the elderly of their life savings at his fake university.

She also idolizes a man who robbed his investors and banks, and who cheats on his taxes.

This "Christian Nationalism" sure is a contradictory religion!

God does not recognize borders for his mercy. Feeding the hungry, clothing the naked. These are basic Christian principles, not the work of Satan as the ugly clit would have you confused dumbs shits believe.
Who would have thought you would be an educator and advocate on what it is to be Christian? . God has no problem with nations having borders protecting them from invaders. But you cannot figure that out. And your "sympathy" towards illegals crossing our border is totally phony.
What your administration has done to those Jan6 protesters and kept many in a deplorable prison for two years without representation or visitors is criminal. MTG was the only bold public defender of this abuse of any I am aware of in congress.

After an FBI whistleblower exposed internal FBI documents about the FBI potentially labeling Catholics as dangerous / threats and possible targeting them, the FBI quickly hit the brakes and responded:

"In a statement to Just the News, the FBI said the product made public by a former FBI agent and whistleblower, Kyle Seraphin, was circulated only inside the bureau and did not meet the agency’s investigative requirements."

GESTAPO TRANSLATION:
'Those documents were never supposed to be seen by anyone outside the FBI, but in light of the fact they have now been exposed we have concluded there is not enough evidence to brand / consider Cathics as 'Domestic Terrorists', like we did with parents not long ago.'

The Oversight Committee hearings and FBI whistleblowers are already making a positive impact for Americans against Democrat partisan weopanized agencies!

So does that mean Catholics and parents aren't terrorists after all?

GESTAPO TRANSLATION:

Liars and conspiracy theory, websites, are evidence of nothing. The so-called whistleblowers presented no evidence of any planned attack on Catholic parents.

Just the News and hot.air are both questionable sources promoting conspiracy theories.

GESTAPO TRANSLATION:

/---/ I wish I remembered the USMB poster who laughed and marked my comments about the war on Christians calling it fake news.

Forum List

Back