Breaking! Green Lasers Spotted Over Hawaii “Most Likely” From Chinese Satellite

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Yep, looks like they're carving up Hawaii into grids so they can target their missiles with precision accuracy.

Looks like something out of the Matrix
Hawaii-China-Lazors.jpg

Watch the video

Yep, looks like they're carving up Hawaii into grids so they can target their missiles with precision accuracy.

Hawaii-China-Lazors.jpg

Watch the video
Jews targeting Mauna Loa

Hawaii-China-Lazors.jpg

Watch the video

Stunning gullibility . . . yours. Modern military weapon targeting systems are all invisible to the naked eye. Infrared lasers or radar targeting . . . neither of which you can SEE. Did you really think China would put on a Pink Floyd concert before launching Pearl Harbor 2.0? Quick! Go buy stuff! Consume!

Stunning gullibility . . . yours. Modern military weapon targeting systems are all invisible to the naked eye. Infrared lasers or radar targeting . . . neither of which you can SEE. Did you really think China would put on a Pink Floyd concert before launching Pearl Harbor 2.0? Quick! Go buy stuff! Consume!
Do any of you Dims ever come out of your Reich induced coma to think for yourselves?

China's Daqi-1 satellite was launched in April last year and similar to ICESat-2, it's an atmospheric environment monitoring satellite.

That means it's in orbit around Earth in order to monitor global carbon levels, as well as atmospheric pollution.

Daqi-1 contains five instruments to help it do this, including ACDL, which stands for Aerosol and Carbon dioxide Detection Lidar.

Lidar is an acronym for laser imaging, detection, and ranging, and it works a little like sonar. But instead of sending out sound waves to map an area, it sends out laser beams.

And it's these lasers that are believed to have lit up the sky over Hawaii at the end of January.

In the case of ACDL, it can send out dual-wavelength lasers at specific wavelengths in order to detect various molecules in Earth's atmosphere.

The time it takes for these laser beams to bounce back provides information on the composition of the atmosphere and ground below.

China's Daqi-1 satellite was launched in April last year and similar to ICESat-2, it's an atmospheric environment monitoring satellite.

That means it's in orbit around Earth in order to monitor global carbon levels, as well as atmospheric pollution.

Daqi-1 contains five instruments to help it do this, including ACDL, which stands for Aerosol and Carbon dioxide Detection Lidar.

Lidar is an acronym for laser imaging, detection, and ranging, and it works a little like sonar. But instead of sending out sound waves to map an area, it sends out laser beams.

And it's these lasers that are believed to have lit up the sky over Hawaii at the end of January.

In the case of ACDL, it can send out dual-wavelength lasers at specific wavelengths in order to detect various molecules in Earth's atmosphere.

The time it takes for these laser beams to bounce back provides information on the composition of the atmosphere and ground below.

You sure love china

Hawaii-China-Lazors.jpg

Watch the video
Don't reserve judgment Macho, the missiles from China have already been launched! The people in Hawaii have less than 10 minutes to live.

Don't reserve judgment Macho, the missiles from China have already been launched! The people in Hawaii have less than 10 minutes to live.
There was an actual nuclear missile scare in Hawaii a few years ago. It was believed to be coming from North Korea.

I had some friends who were there at the time. While everyone was running around in a panic, they decided to go to Starbucks. :lol:

I guess the line was shorter.

Isnt that your position on the lib mam-made climate change doomsday hoak?
You will find I have been neutral on the whole climate change debate.

I do believe we should invest more in nuclear power and solar farms. The earth is bombarded with enough energy from the sun that we never need use fossil fuels again.

I also like hydropower, but that is under threat due to our rivers drying up.

Windfarms are cool, too. But I hear they cause cancer...

Forum List

Back