Kiss of DEATH!~George Soros: Elizabeth Warren ‘Has Emerged As The Clear-Cut Person To Beat’ In 2020

You better care about what our founders intended because that's the system we have. And if you can't win by the rules, get out of the game. Either that, or try to change the US Constitution. Good luck with that one.

The country won't tolerate Trump and the Russians stealing the election again...

Nobody is more diversive than the Democrats. They teach their puppets to hate rich people, hate businesses, hate people with guns, hate God and people that worship God, hate insurance companies, and the list goes on and on.

"diversive"? Really?

No one needs to tell Americans to hate the rich and businesses... going to work every day and dealing with the stupidity usually accomplishes that.

And sorry, most liberals are as religious as you are... they just don't think God hates gays and Mexicans like conservatives do.

Then like I said, keep on believing those stupid polls, because they are designed to try and make you think something, not report what people really think. As long as our economy continues to roar, look for those polls to change (like they always do) as we near election day. Because the poll takers know they were wrong all along, but to save face, try to make major adjustments towards the end so they are not known for being FOS and untrustworthy.

Actually, the polls got it right in 2016. Hillary won by 3 million votes. This time, people will pay closer attention to their state races... and buy-bye Orange Shitgibbon.

The country won't tolerate Trump and the Russians stealing the election again...

They didn't steal it the first time. It's a cheap excuse by your comrades to justify losing, like they always have.

* Trump wins presidency--Russian collusion.
* Bush wins reelection--Diebold machines.
* Bush wins election--Supreme Court nominated him/ punch card ballots.
* Major turnaround leadership of the House--Gerrymandering, Voter ID.

I know you're a leftist and very prone to brainwashing, but if you ever get out of that shell, you'll see the Democrats never lose because of their issues or record. Every time they lose, it's because those evil undereducated Republicans found a way to cheat them out of their win.

Propaganda dictates the Democrats have to tell you this, because they can't tell you the truth. If they told you the truth, which is there are still real Americans around that support the Constitution and responsibility, it would knock the wind our of your sails. You might even quit voting.

"diversive"? Really?

No one needs to tell Americans to hate the rich and businesses... going to work every day and dealing with the stupidity usually accomplishes that.

If nobody needs to tell you what to think, why do they keep doing it?

Actually, the polls got it right in 2016. Hillary won by 3 million votes. This time, people will pay closer attention to their state races... and buy-bye Orange Shitgibbon.

No, the polls predicted an easy Hillary win, and even the polls know that we decide on a President by the electoral college, not popular vote. If the poll takers assumed that Trump would win the EC, they would have predicted a Trump presidential win.

They didn't steal it the first time. It's a cheap excuse by your comrades to justify losing, like they always have.

Um, yeah, guy.. fact is your side hasn't won a straight up national vote since 1988.

I know you're a leftist and very prone to brainwashing, but if you ever get out of that shell, you'll see the Democrats never lose because of their issues or record. Every time they lose, it's because those evil undereducated Republicans found a way to cheat them out of their win.

1988- that's the last time you guys won without cheating... and frankly, that's being generous because that Willie Horton thing Poppy Bush pulled was slimy.

If nobody needs to tell you what to think, why do they keep doing it?

Again, used to be a Republican until the Jews in Houston I worked for screwed me after I fucked up my knee.

No, the polls predicted an easy Hillary win, and even the polls know that we decide on a President by the electoral college, not popular vote. If the poll takers assumed that Trump would win the EC, they would have predicted a Trump presidential win.

Except the polls didn't really drill down into the EC very deeply... that was the problem.

Now, I don't think Trump legitimately won the three "Rusties".. Between voter suppression, Russian meddling, and so on, they stole those states, which is why when the votes woke up in 2018, they threw Republicans in those states out on their cans.

In Florida, 1 million ex-cons got their voting rights restored, and 100K Puerto Ricans have relocated there after Hurricane Maria. Buh-bye Florida.

In Arizona- Trumps Nazi Policies have got the Hispanic population mobilized...

All this is BEFORE the recession hits, and before Impeachment exposes Trump's corruption.

Um, yeah, guy.. fact is your side hasn't won a straight up national vote since 1988.

They really did a number on people like you, didn't they?

1988- that's the last time you guys won without cheating... and frankly, that's being generous because that Willie Horton thing Poppy Bush pulled was slimy.

What Willie Horton thing? It's too bad you can't see a pattern here. I'll tell you why: The Democrats have been promising you losers that the Republican party is a bunch of rich old white guys that are dying off. The art of brainwashing is to convince others you are right, regardless of how wrong you are. Kind of like telling you the moon is green, and keep repeating it until you actually believe them.

Trump is going to win reelection, and I bet you my dollar to your dime the Democrats will come up with a new excuse how the Republicans cheated the election. No matter what that reason is, you'll believe them unquestioned, because that's how brainwashing works.

For us it's somewhat entertaining. Like when the hypnotist gives a command to somebody on stage to start quacking like a duck, and they don't even realize they're doing it.

Except the polls didn't really drill down into the EC very deeply... that was the problem.

Now, I don't think Trump legitimately won the three "Rusties".. Between voter suppression, Russian meddling, and so on, they stole those states, which is why when the votes woke up in 2018, they threw Republicans in those states out on their cans.

In Florida, 1 million ex-cons got their voting rights restored, and 100K Puerto Ricans have relocated there after Hurricane Maria. Buh-bye Florida.

In Arizona- Trumps Nazi Policies have got the Hispanic population mobilized...

All this is BEFORE the recession hits, and before Impeachment exposes Trump's corruption.

The polls predict who is going to win the election. That's it. And they know the only way to win the election is with enough EC votes. Most all of them were wrong. It's very common in midterms for the President to lose his party in the House. However, both parties had a record turnout, it's just hate won that time around. After all, hate is the only thing Democrats have to offer. Russia had nothing to do with the election results. I have testimony from a real expert to support my point.

What Willie Horton thing?

The part where he lied about Dukakis letting a killer go... when he did no such thing.

Trump is going to win reelection, and I bet you my dollar to your dime the Democrats will come up with a new excuse how the Republicans cheated the election. No matter what that reason is, you'll believe them unquestioned, because that's how brainwashing works.

No, I just refuse to believe I live in a nation of evil racists...

That's why Trump will lose next time.

The polls predict who is going to win the election. That's it. And they know the only way to win the election is with enough EC votes. Most all of them were wrong. It's very common in midterms for the President to lose his party in the House. However, both parties had a record turnout, it's just hate won that time around. After all, hate is the only thing Democrats have to offer. Russia had nothing to do with the election results. I have testimony from a real expert to support my point.

17 Intel Agencies said they did interfere in the election...

And you know that's just what they are admitting to. Why do you think the Intel Agencies are so keen to get rid of Trump? They know he's dirty.

The part where he lied about Dukakis letting a killer go... when he did no such thing.

Oh, Dukakis? You mean that guy in the tank? :laughing0301: Oh yeah, he was a dead ringer.

No, I just refuse to believe I live in a nation of evil racists...

That's why Trump will lose next time.

Most people are not like you Joe, where you see race behind every open door. Trump never said or did anything that fits the definition of racism. And if you leftists keep pushing it, minorities are finally going to figure out they are just being used.

17 Intel Agencies said they did interfere in the election...

And you know that's just what they are admitting to. Why do you think the Intel Agencies are so keen to get rid of Trump? They know he's dirty.

How is Trump dirty when this is his first stint at politics?

Intel agencies are part of the cabal; or at least some of them are. DumBama turned Washington DC into Chicago DC, and corrupted more of our agencies than any President in history. They hate Trump because he's not an insider. Democrats hate him, some Republicans hate him, and even people who had no real political affiliation hate him.

When a person gets into federal politics, they have to start out small. They have to start as a Governor, perhaps a congress critter, even a Senator is acceptable. But you don't barge in like Trump did, beat everybody into the ground, and take the highest position in the land. It just doesn't work that way. So many other people waited years for the opportunity, and Trump cheated all of them out of it. Of course they're pissed.

You see, when you are in politics for a while, you get dirty. You have to wash some backs to be accepted. If you make it to President, you have to be the one to return the favors. They have things on you, and you have things on them. It's a checkmate system.

Trump didn't have any of that, which is why you see their attacks on him personally and as a businessman. They have nothing political to get him on, so he doesn't have to rub anybody's back. Look at this idiotic impeachment thing. Trump committed no crime, but their key witnesses are people who have an opinion on Trump, and nothing more. She thinks Trump meant this. He thinks Trump really meant that. But nothing that is a rock solid crime.

Oh, Dukakis? You mean that guy in the tank? Oh yeah, he was a dead ringer.

He was leading Bush at one point, until Bush started the Willie Horton LIE.

Most people are not like you Joe, where you see race behind every open door. Trump never said or did anything that fits the definition of racism. And if you leftists keep pushing it, minorities are finally going to figure out they are just being used.

Guy, you keep saying that, but you JUST LOST FUCKING KENTUCKY!!!! Fucking Kentucky, where the dumb white inbreds finally figured out those Coal jobs aren't coming back.

upload_2019-11-8_4-21-56.jpeg

He got booed at a UFC fight. Those are his people.

You mean other than 40 years of being a corrupt, racist businessman in NYC?

Trump didn't have any of that, which is why you see their attacks on him personally and as a businessman. They have nothing political to get him on, so he doesn't have to rub anybody's back. Look at this idiotic impeachment thing. Trump committed no crime, but their key witnesses are people who have an opinion on Trump, and nothing more. She thinks Trump meant this. He thinks Trump really meant that. But nothing that is a rock solid crime.

I've looked at this impeachment thing.

The same people who claimed up and down getting a blow job was an impeachable offense are claiming using tax payer funds to shake down another country into smearing a political opponent is somehow, okay.

You guys claimed that Clinton paid a fine over his lying about Lewinsky proved he was "dirty" (after spending 70 million to let Ken Starr sniff panties.)

Trump just got slapped with a 2 million dollar fine for cheating Veterans with a fake charity.

Donald Trump to pay $2M for misuse of charitable foundation | Daily Mail Online

Donald Trump on Thursday admitted to 'personally misusing' funds in his charity as part of settlement in a civil lawsuit and has agreed to personally pay $2 million to a group of nonprofit organizations.

He also agreed to restrictions on his involvement in other charity groups and admitted he and his foundation engaged in 'illegal political coordination with the Trump campaign' during the 2016 election.

'Chiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity,' the New York Attorney General's office said in a statement on the case.

The president also admitted 'that he used Foundation funds to settle legal obligations of companies he controlled, and that the Foundation paid for a portrait of Mr. Trump that cost $10,000.'

Oh, Dukakis? You mean that guy in the tank? Oh yeah, he was a dead ringer.

Guy, you keep saying that, but you JUST LOST FUCKING KENTUCKY!!!! Fucking Kentucky, where the dumb white inbreds finally figured out those Coal jobs aren't coming back.

View attachment 288718

He got booed at a UFC fight. Those are his people.

The same people who claimed up and down getting a blow job was an impeachable offense are claiming using tax payer funds to shake down another country into smearing a political opponent is somehow, okay.

You guys claimed that Clinton paid a fine over his lying about Lewinsky proved he was "dirty" (after spending 70 million to let Ken Starr sniff panties.)

Trump just got slapped with a 2 million dollar fine for cheating Veterans with a fake charity.

Donald Trump on Thursday admitted to 'personally misusing' funds in his charity as part of settlement in a civil lawsuit and has agreed to personally pay $2 million to a group of nonprofit organizations.

He also agreed to restrictions on his involvement in other charity groups and admitted he and his foundation engaged in 'illegal political coordination with the Trump campaign' during the 2016 election.

'Chiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity,' the New York Attorney General's office said in a statement on the case.

The president also admitted 'that he used Foundation funds to settle legal obligations of companies he controlled, and that the Foundation paid for a portrait of Mr. Trump that cost $10,000.'

Nobody except maybe the voices in your head claimed getting a bj was an impeachable offense. You really need to stop listening to them.

Nobody except maybe the voices in your head claimed getting a bj was an impeachable offense. You really need to stop listening to them.

Oh, please... "He commited perjury"... over a blow job.
He "Suborned Perjury"..... from the person who gave him the blow job.
He "Obstructed Justice" ... to not talk about the blow job.

Clinton was impeached over a blow job. Deal with it.

Provably false claims from one of the biggest liars on the Board

Like I said, it's the voices in your head that are telling you that. You need to stop listening to them. Judges hate when you lie on their courts, and they don't care what it's about. Why don't you complain to him?

Nowhere in the articles of impeachment will you find Clinton getting impeached was over a blow job. It was over his conduct during an investigation and hearing.

BS, that little weasel never stood a chance. In fact that ad was a political joke for many years after. Some even use it today.

Barely lost, and only by a few thousand votes. On the other hand, Republicans swept the state with other races including the first Republican African American AG in history. He was the Hillary Clinton of the Republican party. Nobody liked him. However he was in a double digit loss until Trump came to town to show support. What does that tell you?

Yet this corrupt racist businessman became a billionaire much due to that state, and was never convicted on corruption. Again, you avoided my claim he never said or did anything racist. Good dodge on your part.

Meh...... goes on all the time. A no story.

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

Like I said, it's the voices in your head that are telling you that. You need to stop listening to them. Judges hate when you lie on their courts, and they don't care what it's about. Why don't you complain to him?

The judge was a "her" (Susan Weber-Wright), and this same judge dismissed Paula Jones' lawsuit as having "no merit", and that the lie Clinton told about getting a blow job was 'irrelevant' to the case.

So again, the same people who impeached Clinton over a blow job are insisting bribing the Ukraine with taxpayer dollars isn't impeachable. Interesting.

BS, that little weasel never stood a chance. In fact that ad was a political joke for many years after. Some even use it today.

He didn't use the tank as an ad. The Willie Horton thing was an open appeal to racism.

Barely lost, and only by a few thousand votes. On the other hand, Republicans swept the state with other races including the first Republican African American AG in history. He was the Hillary Clinton of the Republican party. Nobody liked him. However he was in a double digit loss until Trump came to town to show support. What does that tell you?

That Trump put his reputation on the line for this guy, and HE STILL LOST. Meanwhile those other two guys kept as far away from Trump as they could.

Again- this is before impeachment and recession happen... you guys are so screwed next year. Then we'll jerrymander all the districts, restore voting rights and undo all your other voter suppression tricks and Buh-bye, sweetie.

Meh...... goes on all the time. A no story.

Two million dollar fine is no big deal, says the guy who drives a truck for no insurance. Yes, you are a battered housewife conservative.

Nowhere in the articles of impeachment will you find Clinton getting impeached was over a blow job. It was over his conduct during an investigation and hearing.

You mean you needed to see the word "Blow Job" to see it was about a "blow job".

Just remember, in crazy Republican World, Bribing Foreign officials and lying us into wars isn't impeachable, but don't you go out and get a blow job from anyone but your wife.

You mean you needed to see the word "Blow Job" to see it was about a "blow job".

Just remember, in crazy Republican World, Bribing Foreign officials and lying us into wars isn't impeachable, but don't you go out and get a blow job from anyone but your wife.

Clnton committed perjury and obstruction of justice. The independent council, led by Kenneth Starr, came to this definitive conclusion. That is why he was impeached. Everyone knows this except YOU.

The difference is that Trump has not perjured himself and a rather exhaustive 2 year investigation did not show obstruction, unlike the Kenneth Starr report. You aren't very smart, but extremely biased.

I rarely read past the second page of a thread but JoeB131 is hilarious....nobody can be this delusional...it's gotta be a pose....I bet he's wearing a MAGA hat and laughing his ass off at the replies he gets. :lol:

Forum List

Back