KingFace On the Trump Effect In Black Communities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
In this episode of Crossroads we speak with KingFace, community leader and Instagram personality, about his own story of personal change and personal improvement, how President Donald Trump has impacted Black communities, and what it means to care about your community.

ME: This man is the future.

• Banned
In this episode of Crossroads we speak with KingFace, community leader and Instagram personality, about his own story of personal change and personal improvement, how President Donald Trump has impacted Black communities, and what it means to care about your community.

ME: This man is the future.

New polls show black support for Trump surging
New polls show black support for Trump surging

........“You can’t dispute the fact that African-Americans have been benefiting from President Trump’s policies,” Katrina Pierson with the Trump campaign said in a statement. “Four years ago, the president asked the black community, ‘What do you have to lose;’ now we are thinking, ‘Imagine what we stand to gain!’”........

.........Democrats may be right about talk of 30 percent of black voters backing Trump being unrealistic. But if Trump gets half that support, his re-election would be all but assured. According to research reported by the Washington Post, Trump’s 2016 win was aided in part by a national drop in black turnout of just 4.7 points from 2012. In the swing states, black turnout fell a modest 5.3 percent.

Are black voters who stayed home rather than back Hillary Clinton really going to turn out for a Pete Buttigieg or Liz Warren? If low unemployment and investment in education persuade just 5 percent of black voters to cast their first GOP ballot, or (more likely) stay home, how do Democrats make up for those lost votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, Charlotte and Jacksonville?

Critics can mock Trump’s high-profile black supporters like Kanye, but Golden believes that’s a mistake. “Kanye isn’t alone. There are more African-Americans speaking out now than at any other time I remember.”

Maybe just enough to re-elect Donald Trump.

Black Americans Discuss Trump, Mental Health, Single Mothers

Tupac Shakur, Donald Trump, Moves on.png
tupac trump SPECIFICALLY_00.png

Peace.

• Banned
Trump is the new Harriet Tubman. She freed 70 slaves, Trump is freeing millions of blacks from the Democratic party inner city plantations. Good job Trump

You trifling bastards couldn't hand me my ass if I sat on your hands. There is no trump effect in the black community that favors trump and there is no increasing support for trump. I'm not going to debate you white people about this. I don't need to listen to some dumbfuck on Instagram, I live in the black community every day.

Last edited:
Blacks, Conservatives and Plantations

Why do Republicans keep endorsing the most extreme and hyperbolic African-American voices — those intent on comparing blacks who support the Democratic candidates to slaves? That idea, which only a black person could invoke without being castigated for the flagrant racial overtones, is a trope to which an increasingly homogeneous Republican Party seems to subscribe.

The Democrat Plantation theology goes something like this: Democrats use the government to addict and incapacitate blacks by giving them free things — welfare, food stamps and the like. This renders blacks dependent on and beholden to that government and the Democratic Party.

The implication that most African-Americans can’t be discerning, that they can’t weigh the pros and cons of political parties and make informed decisions, that they are rendered servile in exchange for social services, is the highest level of insult. And black politicians are the ones Republicans are cheering on as they deliver it.

Now who, exactly, is being used here?

Opinion | Blacks, Conservatives and Plantations

Blacks, Conservatives and Plantations

Why do Republicans keep endorsing the most extreme and hyperbolic African-American voices — those intent on comparing blacks who support the Democratic candidates to slaves? That idea, which only a black person could invoke without being castigated for the flagrant racial overtones, is a trope to which an increasingly homogeneous Republican Party seems to subscribe.

The Democrat Plantation theology goes something like this: Democrats use the government to addict and incapacitate blacks by giving them free things — welfare, food stamps and the like. This renders blacks dependent on and beholden to that government and the Democratic Party.

The implication that most African-Americans can’t be discerning, that they can’t weigh the pros and cons of political parties and make informed decisions, that they are rendered servile in exchange for social services, is the highest level of insult. And black politicians are the ones Republicans are cheering on as they deliver it.

Now who, exactly, is being used here?

Opinion | Blacks, Conservatives and Plantations
Massah Pelosi needs another mint julep, Tommy boy....Best get on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back