King of Tyre (the Rock) son of Perdition

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Preachers even use this chapter to secret Lucifer....
Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart [is] lifted up, and thou hast said, I [am] a God, I sit [in] the seat of God, in the midst of the seas(Rome); yet thou [art] a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God (this is like how the Popes claim to be viceroy and gods in Rome, set up as imposters of the Jerusalem Temple and throne and TRUE Authority)

Ezekiel 28:8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of [them that are] slain in the midst of the ‘seas’ (i.e.Rome).
Ezekiel 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I [am] God? but thou [shalt be] a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
*similar as in Isaiah 14:13-15 the ‘morning star’ would be sent down to the pit(perdition);
You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven,above the stars of God, and will set my throne on High...
I will ascend above the heights of the Clouds,I will be as the Most High."
Yet you will be brought down to the grave, to the sides of the pit!
Note that Jesus was indeed brought down to the pit (the grave)HELL (ACTS 2:27 and 1 Peter 3:19) for declaring himself God, as the "most"Most High, and holy king (John 8:57, 10:25-36, Psalm 82:1-8).
Later he rose from the Pit declared as God fulfilling the AntiChrist warnings.
So clearly he was the "son of perdition"-
The son who went to the pit.

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the *king of Tyrus*(Tyrus meaning Rock, Jesus was the King of the Rock (the Church) and popular in TYRE according to the NT as in deemed a Prince of Tyre), and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
(similar- Isaiah 44 talks about the carpenter making an idol of a beautiful man (sinless-whitewashed image)and placing it on walls in homes and bowing to it.)

Ezekiel28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
(this is why it’s about Lucifer and not some literal king of tyre which Israel was in good trade relations with at the time he's clled a created image of a man)

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou [art]
the anointed (christ)
cherub (guardian=nazarene) that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou [wast] perfect(sinless) in thy ways from the day that thou wast created(his image/icon was created with this intention), till iniquity was found in thee(till the information age exposed what the preachers avoided or whitewashed over).

Yah....lol.... Nahum 1 says it best There will be no Second affliction( No Second Coming)I could post that whole chapter but as you say bible verses upset them ESP ones showing their Jesus in a bad light... Besides isn't it Michael that fights Satan and his minions or do they try to substitute Jesus there as well with their circular far fetched reasoning ...

Ahhhh but they give all those Michael roles to Jesus as a Thief, including removal of the Devil (power of death and destruction that was Rome's 2 horn system) like in
1 John 3:08.
This impostering clearly shows who Jesus is made (created image) to be, hence the term Shiloh (one who's right it is) denoted an impostering that needed to be overturned(also In Ezekiel) by the rightful one.

Forum List

Back