Kim K Robbed of 10M in Paris

She deserves it for being stupid enough to carry ten million worth of jewels around. Why don't you libtards bitch about their fucking insane wealth?

Kim was robbed in Paris while Kanye was performing at a concert. Sounds like a professional job as the culprits were dressed as the police. Luckily the children were not involved in the robbery.

Kim Kardashian West held at gunpoint, robbed in Paris - CNN.com
Remember the basketball player that felt he had been robbed of a 2 million dollar diamond engagement ring through a prenuptial agreement Kim Kardashian had him sign - which stated she could keep the ring should the marriage dissolve?
Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries: Engagement Ring Causing Drama In Divorce | Huffington Post
Although Kris Humphries took Kardashian to court to get the 2 million dollar ring back (because he felt he had been set up and the marriage was a sham) he later went public stating he was dropping the case and we heard no more from Mr. Humphries about the ring. Could it be that some hired thug put a gun to Mr. Humphries head in order to shut him up about Kardashian? He certainly went silent very quickly.

While we don't know the details of what happened to silence him what we do know is that later insult was added to injury when Kardashian claimed that she had given the ring back to Humphries and that he allegedly put it up for auction at Christie's where it brought a little over $500,000 dollars. They reported there were only 2 bidders. Question. Why would a basketball player pay $ 2 million dollars for a half million dollar diamond? Don't you think he would have it appraised? Of course he would.

There are gaps in that story one could drive a semi-truck through.

Now I read the story about Kim being robbed at gunpoint for 10 million dollars worth of jewels including her 4 million dollar diamond engagement ring from Kanye West.

Afterward, a scripture came to me:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:7

It was then that I was reminded of how Kim had refused to return the 2 million dollar ring the basket ball player had given her.

I believe what happened is that there were Christians who heard the story and felt sorry for Kris Humphries that he had been taken in by this woman, they prayed that God would avenge him for his loss and God answered the prayer.

There were clearly grounds for such a petition. Again, look at the scripture, Asceplias:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:7

First - be not deceived - in other words - do not fool yourself - don't let your own heart lie to you about God's judgments because they are more sure than the sun coming up tomorrow morning.

Second, God is not mocked. You're not going to mock God no matter who you are.

Third - Whatsover a man soweth, that shall he also reap - in other words, he or she will be paid back in their own coin.

What they did to others is what shall come upon them - when they least expect it. God will not be mocked.

In closing, I prayed for Kanye West a long time ago when I saw how unhappy he looked and thought about his losing his precious mother. Satan has truly torn this young man's life apart and it is very difficult to watch him without wanting to weep over him and pray for him. I believe that must be because of his mothers prayers for him. He could still come back to the Lord. Many who have sold their souls to Satan have returned to the LORD and are serving him today. I pray Kanye West will return to the Lord.

About his wife. I prayed for her this morning after reading about what happened to her. I prayed that God would use this very frightening ordeal she went through to make her realize her own mortality and that tomorrow is no guarantee. Had she of died she would have been in hell. She now has an opportunity to think about the reality of hell, about her lifestyle, her wicked ways (dressing seductively - causing men to sin and commit adultery in their hearts because of her ways), and turn from that life because in all truth - no matter how much she has received through her work, it is not worth going to hell over.

As it is written:

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mark 8:36

Last edited:
You have to ask where was her security?
Her bodyguard was out with her sister. The security guard at her flat was bound, gagged and found in an outer hallway / closet area I believe. It was a team of five guys according to the news story. One security guard wouldn't stand a chance against 5 armed men especially when they were dressed in police uniforms - he was probably caught off guard when he first saw them come in.

Kim was robbed in Paris while Kanye was performing at a concert. Sounds like a professional job as the culprits were dressed as the police. Luckily the children were not involved in the robbery.

Kim Kardashian West held at gunpoint, robbed in Paris - CNN.com

It's hard to feel sorry for a skank that is so into her looks and material shit being robbed of so much jewelry. Also what kind of man is Kanye not hiring some major firepower and muscle to guard so much wealth? What a couple of dumb fucks.

She deserves it for being stupid enough to carry ten million worth of jewels around. Why don't you libtards bitch about their fucking insane wealth?

Oh these one percenters are ok because they're into thug culture.

You have to ask where was her security?

Maybe they were in on it
The Bodyguard is German - the Germans and the Russians are thick as thieves. If it was the Russian mob - he could have been. You have to look at the obvious which is precisely what Kanye West and his wife won't do because they trust this guy with their lives and probably cannot even consider it. This was obviously an easy mark - the only one that had to be removed for the evening was the body guard.

Here is a scenario - Kim's sister thinks the bodyguard is attractive and mentions it to her sister. He could have been friendly towards the sister for months. Who knows - only the sister and now she is afraid to open her mouth (most likely out of guilt) So Kim Kardashian is in for the rest of the night / morning and tells the bodyguard to go ahead with her sister. She thinks it was her idea. He knows that if the sister likes him Kim will eventually suggest that he go with the sister (once she is in for the evening). This was one time she fell for it and it cost them 10 million dollars. Kanye needs to find another bodyguard. Time will tell if he starts living beyond his means. In the meantime, shop for another bodyguard.

Forum List

Back