Kim goes ballistic: North Korean dictator threatens Nuclear Justice

North Korea leader Kim Jong-un gleefully applauded as he watched a display of the country’s military might during the secretive state’s Day of the Sun – and his regime warned of an ‘annihilating strike’ if the US attacks.

Kim goes ballistic: North Korean dictator threatens ‘nuclear justice’
"If the United States wages reckless provocation against us, our revolutionary power will instantly counter with annihilating strike."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh what else is new fat boy soon nobody is going to pay attention to you spewing your bs.

I swear that looks computer-animated to me.

North Korea leader Kim Jong-un gleefully applauded as he watched a display of the country’s military might during the secretive state’s Day of the Sun – and his regime warned of an ‘annihilating strike’ if the US attacks.

"If the United States wages reckless provocation against us, our revolutionary power will instantly counter with annihilating strike."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh what else is new fat boy soon nobody is going to pay attention to you spewing your bs.

Some of it is most definitely CGI animation.

Did you MISS THE POINT of the VIDEO KIM " MADE A VIDEO GAME " blowing up the US

Did you MISS THE POINT of the VIDEO KIM " MADE A VIDEO GAME " blowing up the US

"North Korea disrespected the wishes of China & its highly respected President when it launched, though unsuccessfully, a missile today. Bad!" - Trump

"Trade between China and North Korea grew almost 40% in the first quarter. So much for China working with us - but we had to give it a try!" - Trump

Jesse Watters on North Korea: "I think the only legitimate option is an assassination attempt or a coup."

The only way The UN might do something against fatboy would be for him to nuke Brussels. If he does manage to hit North America "Europe" will issue a strongly worded chastisement. Then go back to sleep.

“This N Korean thing is getting tense! I mean, I think it is, I’m on vaca. The ladies at my nail salon are freaking out, that’s what I know!” - Bill Maher racist joke about North Korea

Forum List

Back