Kid Rock Insults LGBT Service Members With Crass 4th of July Meme

Where exactly did he attack military members? Because it sure as hell was not in the tweet being discussed.

Kid Rock shared a pro-gun, anti-LGBTQ+ meme on social media for Independence Day in the U.S. on Monday (July 4), according to reports from Consequence and MetalSucks. The entertainer has a history of using homophobic slurs.

Read More: Kid Rock Insults LGBT Service Members With Crass 4th of July Meme | https://loudwire.com/kid-rock-gun-meme-lgbt-kermit-frog-independence-day-truth-social-trump/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Kid Rock shared a pro-gun, anti-LGBTQ+ meme on social media for Independence Day in the U.S. on Monday (July 4), according to reports from Consequence and MetalSucks. The entertainer has a history of using homophobic slurs.

First, how does that make it anti-military?

And there is nothing really "anti-LGBTQXYZ+" in it at all. In case you did not notice it, June is over and most consider July to be an "American Pride" month. "Gay Pride" was last month.

As I said, you and others are taking extreme stretches to try and make this into something that it is not. So tell me, does any anti-gun post made by somebody else also become an attack on the military?

It does not matter what he may or may not have said in the past. Is the purpose to discuss this thread, or everything he has ever said or done?

Read the tweet.

6lvhhz.jpg

Now tell me how it attacks individual folks serving in the military!
The meme shows he's moron looking for attention, whether he's in the music business or not.

He probably should do something with that beard or is he trying to imitate a billy goat like Trey Gowdy was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back