Kevin Spacey Must Pay Tens Of Millions Of Dollars To ‘House Of Cards’ Producers After Alleged Sexual Misconduct On Set

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A leftist loony gets nailed.

Kevin Spacey’s attempt to avoid having to pay “House of Cards” production company, MRC, tens of millions of dollars following alleged sexual misconduct on the set has failed.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mel Red Recana upheld an earlier decision that found the 63-year-old actor had constituted a material breach of his agreements as an actor and executive producer on the show when accusations surfaced of his alleged sexual misconduct behind the scenes, Variety reported in a piece published Thursday.

The original decision was handed down by an arbitrator in October 2020, which ordered the “American Beauty” star to pay the production company nearly $31 million in damages for violating the company’s sexual harassment policy, as The Daily Wire previously reported. The total award breaks down to $29.5 million in damages and another $1.5 million in costs and fees, Variety noted.

Kevin Spacey’s attempt to avoid having to pay “House of Cards” production company, MRC, tens of millions of dollars following alleged sexual misconduct on the set has failed.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mel Red Recana upheld an earlier decision that found the 63-year-old actor had constituted a material breach of his agreements as an actor and executive producer on the show when accusations surfaced of his alleged sexual misconduct behind the scenes, Variety reported in a piece published Thursday.
The original decision was handed down by an arbitrator in October 2020, which ordered the “American Beauty” star to pay the production company nearly $31 million in damages for violating the company’s sexual harassment policy, as The Daily Wire previously reported. The total award breaks down to $29.5 million in damages and another $1.5 million in costs and fees, Variety noted.

He should be in prison for 1,000 years

He may have sexually abused, raped , fondled and sodomized more boys than 4 Gaceys

Sex scandals are as old as Hollywood itself and have sold millions of dollars in newspapers and magazines since 1921.

IMG_5279.JPG

major difference, that guy didn’t do it

Roscoe Arbuckle was tried on three separate occasions connected with the death of Virginia Rappe.

To my knowledge, Kevin Spacey has never been convicted of any criminal misconduct and just recently lost his first civil suit.

Roscoe Arbuckle was tried on three separate occasions connected with the death of Virginia Rappe.

To my knowledge, Kevin Spacey has never been convicted of any criminal misconduct and just recently lost his first civil suit.
and found not guilty.

Spacey has been charged and is awaiting trial in the UK

and found not guilty.

Spacey has been charged and is awaiting trial in the UK

He can only go to trial in The UK if he enters The UK or Wales... I'm guessing it's not on his travel plans. I don't think Roman Polanski is coming to America any time soon either.

He can only go to trial in The UK if he enters The UK or Wales... I'm guessing it's not on his travel plans. I don't think Roman Polanski is coming to America any time soon either.
yeah, i can understand why he’d avoid prosecution…but we do have extradition to the UK

again one guy was found NG, and one is avoiding prosecution, and has been found liable

As long as he remains a good democrat he should be Ok.

He's a liberal, not a leftist.

Forum List

Back