Kevin McCarthy: The GOP is just getting started on investigations on Afghan withdrawal, DOJ calling parents terrorists, origins of Covid

Dems still have a small chance of winning the house.... :p

McCarthy is jumping the gun....he may not be Speaker, even if Rs do eventually win the house!!! :eek:

• Banned

McCarthy is jumping the gun....he may not be Speaker, even if Rs do eventually win the house!!! :eek:
Joe Biden already congratulated Kev on becoming Speaker

No, they don't.

Scalise won't be able to beat him. McCarthy controls the money, that's a pretty unbeatable position. Unless Trump decides he wants the job. Trump could beat McCarthy, I think

Careful what you wish for.

When you know in advance your legislation's all going to get veto'd, what's the next best thing for you to do?

Just what he said they would do and I support it 100%. It is the only thing they should do for two straight years

Rs got shellacked on their RED WAVE TSUNAMI predictions, most Americans are sick of the division, big lie, politics...!!!! God Bess America!

You go for it, McCarthy.... See ya, in 2024!

ugh what about Hunter. investigate Hunter now!
We already know about this stuff.

Covid, the soccer moms... what's not to know?

Hunter? Same thing. We know he's a crackhead and he likes little Chinese girls. How much worse can it get?

Here's what I want to know about.

Tell me how the SAME FOUR COUNTIES (in swing states only) always have election problems.

Tell me how a county can have 106% of its registered voters voting?

Tell me how there can be 100,000 people over 100 years old registered to vote in a single state.

Tell me how Joe fucking Biden, a known racist, got more black votes than Obama did. AFTER insulting the intelligence of every single black person in the country.

Man, GET FUCKING SERIOUS.

Don't waste my time with Hunter's coke whores. No one fucking cares. We know there's graft there. Noted. Move on. TO THE IMPORTANT STUFF

It'll come to nothing but money for investigations. Republicans are good at burning money.

Well, Hunter may get indicted, but so what?

What good does that do anyone?

That's one of those political things I call "symbolic", it has zero to no impact in the real world except Hunter gets a little R&R in Allentown and gets to work on his golf game for a while (and meet a few mobsters).

Tell me how Joe fucking Biden, a known racist, got more black votes than Obama did. AFTER insulting the intelligence of every single black person in the country.

This is a easy one. Population growth. Between 2008 and 2020 there were 19 million more people of voting age.

So, while Joe got more total numbers, he got a far lower percent of the black votes...95% for Obama, 87% for Biden

Sure. You were nice to me today, and I'm in a good mood (my flu seems to be going away), so here you go - a specific

Another specific

And the broader picture

You'll love this one.

Here's the fact check from USA Today:

"It's true that Wisconsin's voter rolls include about 120,000 voters who are listed as having registered more than a century ago. But it's the result of a records merge explained on the website of state election officials – not evidence of election fraud or any other wrongdoing"

:p

In other words, it's not wrong, it's legitimately wrong! :p :p :p

Which is painfully close to, "it's a feature not a bug".

Any way you slice it, those voters are on the books and that is low hanging fruit for dumbfuckery.

Sure. You were nice to me today, and I'm in a good mood (my flu seems to be going away), so here you go - a specific

Another specific

And the broader picture

You'll love this one.

Here's the fact check from USA Today:

"It's true that Wisconsin's voter rolls include about 120,000 voters who are listed as having registered more than a century ago. But it's the result of a records merge explained on the website of state election officials – not evidence of election fraud or any other wrongdoing"

:p

In other words, it's not wrong, it's legitimately wrong! :p :p :p

Which is painfully close to, "it's a feature not a bug".

Any way you slice it, those voters are on the books and that is low hanging fruit for dumbfuckery.

The voters who registered to vote prior to 2002, when date of birth was added to their state election system, have all been given that designated birth date.

What kind of dumbfuckery do you think this can cause?

Well, Hunter may get indicted, but so what?

What good does that do anyone?

That's one of those political things I call "symbolic", it has zero to no impact in the real world except Hunter gets a little R&R in Allentown and gets to work on his golf game for a while (and meet a few mobsters).
it will give out to sympathy for Joe Biden, who is now the real pres.

The Washington Post reports federal agents believe they have sufficient evidence to charge the president’s son in two areas: tax crimes and making a false statement regarding a gun purchase.

You have better hurry!! Sympathy for Joe Biden no matter who indicts him.

Last edited:
Rs got shellacked on their RED WAVE TSUNAMI predictions, most Americans are sick of the division, big lie, politics...!!!! God Bess America!

You go for it, McCarthy.... See ya, in 2024!

Oh honey. The division is just getting started.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

Forum List

Back