Kevin McCarthy Hands The Detonator To The Bomb Throwers

Jurisdiction is not meaningless. It’s essential to the function of government.

This isn’t complicated and you probably know it. Just rabid partisanship is making you say stupid things.
congress has jurisdiction to conduct oversight

Jurisdiction is not meaningless. It’s essential to the function of government.

This isn’t complicated and you probably know it. Just rabid partisanship is making you say stupid things.
/——-/ You’re the idiot by claiming somehow the partisan democRAT hacks in Congress didn’t investigate Trump’s kids, instead they let the NY democRAT AG do it instead. This somehow gives you the high moral ground?

did hunter fly to china on air force 2 to close million dollar deals? yes…

is the doj holding out charge.ms for tax fraud? yes
What tax fraud?

Flying on Air Force 2 doesn’t implicate Joe Biden in anything. Like I said. Zero evidence.

/——-/ You’re the idiot by claiming somehow the partisan democRAT hacks in Congress didn’t investigate Trump’s kids, instead they let the NY democRAT AG do it instead. This somehow gives you the high moral ground?
Yes, because that’s the proper function of government.

Are Trump’s kids exempt from investigation by law enforcement?

They Trump kids SH0ULD be investigated. They're just as dishonest as their father. The participated in his grifts.

the one the deleware attorney is sitting on

how did he get on air force 2?
Did the Delaware attorney tell you that?

What involvement in the deal with China did Joe Biden have? If it’s just that they rode the plane together, you have nothing.

They Trump kids SH0ULD be investigated. They're just as dishonest as their father. The participated in his grifts.
anyone that challenges the party should be investigated it’s the demafasict policy…thanks for highlighting that for us

Did the Delaware attorney tell you that?

What involvement in the deal with China did Joe Biden have? If it’s just that they rode the plane together, you have nothing.
yes

joey was VP and flew his son there…but that’s why we gave investigations to get all the answers..thanks for highlighting the need for one

I would assume he walked up the stairs like everyone else. Just like Trump's family and friends rode on AF1 with him.
they weren’t flown to China to collect millions i of dollars for the big guy like hunter

try again.

yes

joey was VP and flew his son there…but that’s why we gave investigations to get all the answers..thanks for highlighting the need for one
Then we need to investigate the attorney who is clearly violating DoJ policy by revealing confidential information to schmucks like you.

Hunter Biden riding on Air Force 2 doesn’t implicate Joe Biden. It’s a political witch hunt and abuse of power.

Then we need to investigate the attorney who is clearly violating DoJ policy by revealing confidential information to schmucks like you.

Hunter Biden riding on Air Force 2 doesn’t implicate Joe Biden. It’s a political witch hunt and abuse of power.
agreed we need to investigate the xiden admin

how did hunter get on air force 2? can you or i use to meet with the chinese to collect millions of dollars?

agreed we need to investigate the xiden admin

how did hunter get on air force 2? can you or i use to meet with the chinese to collect millions of dollars?
You have no predicate for an investigation.

What does the method of travel have to do with anything?

you are such a troll. the fact you are unaware highlights the need for a public investigation in the house
Since you admit there’s no deal, then there’s no predicate for an investigation.

Forum List

Back