Kevin McCarthy Hands The Detonator To The Bomb Throwers

One email about one deal that didn’t even happen isn't evidence of a common practice.

That’s completely illogical.
i think you are missing the point if the articles….they tend to show it was more then a one time thing and also highlights he lied

but your questions will be answered by the investigations

i think you are missing the point if the articles….they tend to show it was more then a one time thing and also highlights he lied

but your questions will be answered by the investigations
An email about single deal doesn’t tend to show it was more than a one time thing.

Do you have more emails that show that?

Also, the thing you continue to miss is that the deal you referred to took place after Biden left office.

An email about single deal doesn’t tend to show it was more than a one time thing.

Do you have more emails that show that?

Also, the thing you continue to miss is that the deal you referred to took place after Biden left office.
you didn’t read the articles and quotes from hunters biz partners

you didn’t read the articles and quotes from hunters biz partners
I have, but that’s still referring to the same deal, so you still don’t have a pattern.

And you’re still ignoring that the business was all were AFTER he left office.

You’re really struggling to make a financial connection but even if you do, you still haven’t shown any corruption since Biden wasn’t even in office.

I have, but that’s still referring to the same deal, so you still don’t have a pattern.

And you’re still ignoring that the business was all were AFTER he left office.

You’re really struggling to make a financial connection but even if you do, you still haven’t shown any corruption since Biden wasn’t even in office.
the articles discuss a common reference to the big guy getting 10 percent.

why did xiden lie?

again i don’t know why he lied…but the probe will get us answers

the articles discuss a common reference to the big guy getting 10 percent.

why did xiden lie?

again i don’t know why he lied…but the probe will get us answers
They keep referencing the same deal.

You’re easily misled.

They keep referencing the same deal.

You’re easily misled.
you lack reading comp skills

look don’t worry, you got a lot of questions, you don’t like the answers, fine…that’s why we have confessional oversight. They’ll be coming

you lack reading comp skills

look don’t worry, you got a lot of questions, you don’t like the answers, fine…that’s why we have confessional oversight. They’ll be coming
Not at all. You have been manipulated to think there were all these deals they were working on.

But it’s all the same deal.

It’s the Sinohawk and CEFC agreement.

That’s it.

If you think there are other ones, go ahead and name it.

I have stated over and over again, but you don’t seem to understand English. The GOP should not impeach Biden, nor go after his son Hunter, however they are acting just as stupidly as the Democrats did, I am ashamed at both parties as they both seem to be stuck in party over country. The best Congressman in office is Manchin, he saved the Democrats with is no vote on spending $6.4 trillion. He helped curb inflation. I didn’t vote for Trump, I’m not a Republican, I am a fiscal conservative that realizes that down the road our grandchild are going to pay for our debt. You are fine for a lesser quality of life for our grandkids and great grandkids I am wanting better for them. I grew up long ago and saw that the two party system has gotten us poor quality politicians. Cortez, Jordan, Pelosi, McConnell, Biden, Trump and Hillary, these are terrible choices to lead a great nation but we picked them and until we wake up, this is the poor quality we will continue to get.
first of all, I don't think the democrats have acted stupidly as the Republicans have ... the republicans should have voted to impeach trump both times... but they are cowards afraid they won't win their election... Cheney is the only honorable republican you have and the 10 who supported her all lost their seats because of trumps lies ...... the democrats went after the people who are responsible for January 6 ... if you feel that's a stupid issue you are not an American patriot ..... I don't feel that trump has any right to take classified documents from classified areas because he thinks he's above the law ... as for the rest of the things trump has done that are illegal he should be held accountable ... as he is being charged as we speak ...as for you assuming that both parties are the same ... they aren't even close to being the same .. you republicans continually keep trying to push that bull shit saying they are the same ... just because your republicans were caught lying to the country and have been doing so all along ...... here's an example: hunter Biden lap top your republican's friends keep trying to make an issue of it ... you may say you don't think they should go after them but they are... McCarthy, Greene, Boebert, and Jim Jorden are going after hunter, the AG, the secretary of education, and the VP along with hunter Biden ... a person who isn't in government or even works for the government ... the only connection he has is his father and that's the only reason they are going after hunter Biden ... that's the only reason you are against it ... it makes republicans look bad ... now that laptop is currently in the possession of the FBI turned into them by hunter Biden ...then they talk about his dealings that he has received illegal money ... the FBI has gone over every inch of his taxes and business practice ... so far they have found two issues 1) there are a few tax issues that he can be held liable for ... 2) the second one because of his drug conviction they found a gun in his posession ... the gun is registered to his wife not him ... that's what the FBI has ... but your republicans need to save face because of Trumps and their support of trump illegal actions ...so they need to dreamn up issues ... biden has done nothing to be impeached for trump has ...joe biden hasn't done any illegal business deals, trump has ...but you continually say they are the same how can you say they are the same when they aren't even close to being the same ... heres whay republicans are trying to make a issue where there are none ... its to save face ... that what you ere trying to do with your response...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back