Kevin McCarthy Hands The Detonator To The Bomb Throwers

Since you admit there’s no deal, then there’s no predicate for an investigation.
haha i never admitted that. there was one. The fact you are so clueless highlights just how important this probe is

haha i never admitted that. there was one. The fact you are so clueless highlights just how important this probe is
You’ve refused to say what the deal was, which is equivalent to admitting it doesn’t exist.

“Obviously” is bullshit since you can’t even say what deal you’re talking about.

Who was the deal with?
i literally have been talking about the deal…the one hunter flew on air force 2 to china with his dad to complete. What in the world are you talking about???

your desperate now

i literally have been talking about the deal…the one hunter flew on air force 2 to china with his dad to complete. What in the world are you talking about???

your desperate now
You don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

Who was the deal with?

i’ve repeatedly said china

your trolling highlights how desperate you are
There’s over a billion people with China so you haven’t really narrowed it down.

I’m not trolling. I’m proving you don’t have a goddamn idea what you’re talking about.

It’s a clear abuse of power to investigate something that is fabricated.

Then we need to investigate the attorney who is clearly violating DoJ policy by revealing confidential information to schmucks like you.

Hunter Biden riding on Air Force 2 doesn’t implicate Joe Biden. It’s a political witch hunt and abuse of power.
/———/ political witch hunt —— political witch hunt—— seems like there’s a lot of that going around.

There’s over a billion people with China so you haven’t really narrowed it down.

I’m not trolling. I’m proving you don’t have a goddamn idea what you’re talking about.

it was with the CCP

all you have proven is that there is a obvious clear need to make this investigation as public as possible to educate the dembot cultist

You don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

Who was the deal with?
"Biden, and he was conscious that he was being vetted for a trusted role orchestrating the Biden family’s existing joint venture with Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC."

snip

"
Bobulinski stood up to shake Joe’s hand. “This is Tony, Dad,” said Hunter, “the individual I told you about that’s helping us with the business that we’re working on with the Chinese.”

Joe began by talking about the Biden family, their tragedies, and his political career. Bobulinski described his background as captain of the Penn State wrestling team and briefly outlined an impressive résumé, including as a nuclear engineer and instructor in the Navy’s elite Nuclear Power Training Command with a high-level security clearance. "

snip

“Thank you for your service,” Joe said. “Thank you for helping my son.”

Jim and Hunter told Joe that Bobulinski had been “working hard” on the Chinese deal and Joe said: “My son and my brother trust you emphatically, so I trust you.”

Bobulinski had passed the test. It was a crucial meeting, because for the first time, an outsider would see the extent to which Joe was involved in Hunter and Jim’s international business. Joe was the final decision-maker. Nothing important was done without his agreement. "

snip

"
Less than two weeks after meeting Joe Biden, Bobulinski incorporated SinoHawk Holdings LLC, on May 15, 2017, having decided against Hunter’s suggestion they call it CEFC America. It would be a global investment firm seeded with $10 million of Chinese money that would buy projects in the US and around the world “in global and/or domestic infrastructure, energy, financial services and other strategic sectors,” said the contract he had drawn up.

SinoHawk would be 50 percent owned by Ye Jianming, chairman of CEFC, through a Delaware-incorporated CEFC entity, Hudson West IV LLC. The other 50 percent would be owned by Oneida Holdings LLC, another Delaware firm set up by Bobulinski. "

snip

“The equity will be distributed as follows,” wrote Gilliar, listing the shares in percentages.

“20 H [Hunter]

“20 RW [Walker]

“20 JG [Gilliar]

“20 TB [Bobulinski]

“10 Jim [Biden]

“10 held by H for the big guy.”

Three years later, Bobulinski would tell the world that “there is no question” that “the big guy” is Joe Biden. "

Jesus, how stupid can you be? There is a paper trail dummy.....Over 150 S.A.R's to begin with....

"Biden, and he was conscious that he was being vetted for a trusted role orchestrating the Biden family’s existing joint venture with Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC."

snip

"
Bobulinski stood up to shake Joe’s hand. “This is Tony, Dad,” said Hunter, “the individual I told you about that’s helping us with the business that we’re working on with the Chinese.”

Joe began by talking about the Biden family, their tragedies, and his political career. Bobulinski described his background as captain of the Penn State wrestling team and briefly outlined an impressive résumé, including as a nuclear engineer and instructor in the Navy’s elite Nuclear Power Training Command with a high-level security clearance. "

snip

“Thank you for your service,” Joe said. “Thank you for helping my son.”

Jim and Hunter told Joe that Bobulinski had been “working hard” on the Chinese deal and Joe said: “My son and my brother trust you emphatically, so I trust you.”

Bobulinski had passed the test. It was a crucial meeting, because for the first time, an outsider would see the extent to which Joe was involved in Hunter and Jim’s international business. Joe was the final decision-maker. Nothing important was done without his agreement. "

snip

"
Less than two weeks after meeting Joe Biden, Bobulinski incorporated SinoHawk Holdings LLC, on May 15, 2017, having decided against Hunter’s suggestion they call it CEFC America. It would be a global investment firm seeded with $10 million of Chinese money that would buy projects in the US and around the world “in global and/or domestic infrastructure, energy, financial services and other strategic sectors,” said the contract he had drawn up.

SinoHawk would be 50 percent owned by Ye Jianming, chairman of CEFC, through a Delaware-incorporated CEFC entity, Hudson West IV LLC. The other 50 percent would be owned by Oneida Holdings LLC, another Delaware firm set up by Bobulinski. "

snip

“The equity will be distributed as follows,” wrote Gilliar, listing the shares in percentages.

“20 H [Hunter]

“20 RW [Walker]

“20 JG [Gilliar]

“20 TB [Bobulinski]

“10 Jim [Biden]

“10 held by H for the big guy.”

Three years later, Bobulinski would tell the world that “there is no question” that “the big guy” is Joe Biden. "

You forgot to mention the deal took place after Biden left office.

“Less than two weeks after meeting Joe Biden, Bobulinski incorporated SinoHawk Holdings LLC, on May 15, 2017, having decided against Hunter’s suggestion they call it CEFC America. It would be a global investment firm seeded with $10 million of Chinese money that would buy projects in the US and around the world “in global and/or domestic infrastructure, energy, financial services and other strategic sectors,” said the contract he had drawn up.”

So I’ll ask again what this has to do with government.

i am making nothing up. The CCP runs everything is china. They also own the dnc and xiden
You are making almost everything up. Another poster provided the details you lack.

You’re a proven liar.

You are making almost everything up. Another poster provided the details you lack.

You’re a proven liar.
i made nothing up. the investigation will answer all your questions though…don’t. worry

You forgot to mention the deal took place after Biden left office.

“Less than two weeks after meeting Joe Biden, Bobulinski incorporated SinoHawk Holdings LLC, on May 15, 2017, having decided against Hunter’s suggestion they call it CEFC America. It would be a global investment firm seeded with $10 million of Chinese money that would buy projects in the US and around the world “in global and/or domestic infrastructure, energy, financial services and other strategic sectors,” said the contract he had drawn up.”

So I’ll ask again what this has to do with government.
Oh come on, you think that deal was in the building phase AFTER Biden's term? If you do then you have NO understanding of how these things work...

Forum List

Back