Guess What? Kevin McCarthy is WEF - World Economic Forum

he's having a little trouble. Sure would be nice to see him ignored and someone else put in that position.

Who? I don't see a lot of difference in the top two contenders. But then I don't like any of them, they all look alike to me.

His apologists probably have the same sleazy handwaves as Ron Paul did when he was in the top four porksters in Congress.

• Banned
Who? I don't see a lot of difference in the top two contenders. But then I don't like any of them, they all look alike to me.

His apologists probably have the same sleazy handwaves as Ron Paul did when he was in the top four porksters in Congress.

Give someone else a chance. McCarthy is tried and proven RINO.

Nah.

Not sure about this one, brother.

Previously...

46th Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum to Focus on Fourth Industrial Revolution

The US delegation is led by Vice-President Joe Biden and Jill Biden. Also attending are John Kerry, Secretary of State; Ashton Carter, Secretary of Defence; Sylvia Mathews Burwell, Secretary of Health and Human Services; Michael Froman, US Trade Representative; Jacob Lew, Secretary of the Treasury; Penny Pritzker, Secretary of Commerce; Loretta Lynch, US Attorney-General; and Gayle Smith, Adminisration of USAID. Gregory Abbott, Governor of Texas, John Hickenlooper, Governor of Colorado, Gina Raimondo, Governor of Rhode Island as well as five senators and eight congressmen, including Congress Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, will be participating.

And McConnell supports him, all you need to know.

PJW.jpg

WEll you know that democrazy thing you lefties are always goin' on about. This is what it looks like. You wouldn't know that because democrazy to a leftist is all of you on the same page.....or else.
yeah, use that old false republic canard.

Forum List

Back