Kevin Hart saga

Kathy Griffin Slams 'Unacceptable' Kevin Hart Following Oscars Exit (Exclusive)

Well it appears that the comedian Kevin Hart is the recent victim to having been caught saying non-PC things in the past. In fact, Kathy Gifford, the woman who thought it was funny holding up the bloody head of a decapitated Donald Trump, said that his past behavior was offensive and unacceptable. Essentially, no amount of saying he was sorry will be acceptable for his past sins of being offensive to gays. In fact, Kevin had stopped posting offensive things about gays as far back as 2011. He most recently was publically shamed about the past offensive Tweets done almost a decade ago, and stepped down from hosting the Oscars as a result.

No amount of groveling seems to appease the Left, so why do it at all? It reminds me of Megyn Kelly. She meant nothing racially offensive by what she said, and then apologized repeatedly,, only to be fired from her job anyway.

Is Hollywood being too hard on Kevin? Dare we call them "racist" for refusing to accept his apologies?
Are you being too hard on Colin kappernick? He’s protesting police brutality towards black men.

And when you one day apologize to us we will forgive you
45382360_2263925133619792_2167344139417419776_n.jpg

Joe will also be watching...

Never have before. I lost all faith in the Oscars when Star Wars lost best picture to Annie Hall.

Poor vetting is uncontrolled immigration, something you are in favor of.

Not at all. Those folks are perfectly qualified for the jobs Americans don't want to do.

No, it is common knowledge what he has said and when he said it.

None of these comments have occurred since 2011.

So what? The point is, he said them.

So how long should he wear the scarlet "A", or to atone for his sins, how should he attack Trump?

Maybe they just don't like dark skinned folk.

Or maybe we just don't like homophobic people. But the real thing was, the Oscars didn't want the controversy.

Just like Megyn Kelly who cried and said she was sorry about her comments regarding "black faces" during Halloween, the Left throws her under the bus, never to forgive her the rest of her life.

Actually, in Kelly's case it was more of the last straw in a stream of racist comments. The dumb thing was NBC hiring her to start with.

But the real reason she was fired. She didn't bring in the ratings they had hoped for, and they wanted out of her expensive contract.

Well it appears that the comedian Kevin Hart is the recent victim to having been caught saying non-PC things in the past. In fact, Kathy Gifford, the woman who thought it was funny holding up the bloody head of a decapitated Donald Trump, said that his past behavior was offensive and unacceptable. Essentially, no amount of saying he was sorry will be acceptable for his past sins of being offensive to gays. In fact, Kevin had stopped posting offensive things about gays as far back as 2011. He most recently was publically shamed about the past offensive Tweets done almost a decade ago, and stepped down from hosting the Oscars as a result.

No amount of groveling seems to appease the Left, so why do it at all? It reminds me of Megyn Kelly. She meant nothing racially offensive by what she said, and then apologized repeatedly,, only to be fired from her job anyway.

Is Hollywood being too hard on Kevin? Dare we call them "racist" for refusing to accept his apologies?
Wrong.

This has nothing to do with the ‘PC’ myth or ‘appeasing’ anyone.

It has to do with an individual who appropriately acknowledged his bigotry and hate with regard to gay Americans and that such bigotry and hate is ignorant and wrong.

He alone made the decision to not host the Oscars – no one forced him to do so.

And that the right is attempting to make this into something ‘political’ illustrates just how dishonest and reprehensible most conservatives are.
There is zero honesty in political correctness

There is zero honesty in political correctness

What you call "Political Correctness' i call, "Not being a bigot".

Or when you are applying for a gig that caters to gay people, it's probably not a good idea to have done homophobic comedy.
This is true, the whole lgbt community lives in a Delusional world of insanity

Last edited:

Are you being too hard on Colin kappernick? He’s protesting police brutality towards black men.

And when you one day apologize to us we will forgive you
View attachment 233707
Everybody who didnt live under a rock knew who Kap was long before he started taking a knee.

He alone made the decision to not host the Oscars – no one forced him to do so.
If he had not walked away on his own, I wonder what his chances would've been had he sued the powers that be for firing him if firing had been what they then would've done to him.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. That Kathy Griffin girl can buzz off for all that I care. Who the heck kicked the bucket and left her with the final word?

Essentially, no amount of saying he was sorry will be acceptable for his past sins of being offensive to gays. In fact, Kevin had stopped posting offensive things about gays as far back as 2011. He most recently was publically shamed about the past offensive Tweets done almost a decade ago, and stepped down from hosting the Oscars as a result.

Okay, let's get realistic here... When you have a show whose main audience is gay men who throw parties, you don't get a guy who makes homophobic jokes as your host.

This is a great example of poor vetting.. and not much else.
It’s just that simple. Plus Kevin probably isn’t kidding he would be devistated if his son told him he was gay. As liberal as I am, so would I.

Guess this means we will have another Oscars so white protest this year while self important Hollywood dopes pat themselves on the back and give out awards for movies few people heard of or watched.

Forum List

Back