Kerry pushes 45% cut in carbon emissions by 2030, dodges question on Manchin call for more energy production

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry Monday urged the world to accelerate its push toward green energy even as oil prices near an all-time high and legislators call for the U.S. to boost its domestic energy production.

I am sure he was on his gas=guzzling private jet, when he said that. As more carbon was spewing out into the atmosphere.... :rolleyes:

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry Monday urged the world to accelerate its push toward green energy even as oil prices near an all-time high and legislators call for the U.S. to boost its domestic energy production.

Kerry pushes 45% cut in carbon emissions by 2030, dodges question on Manchin call for more energy production

Damn, I can't even fathom how brain dead and out of touch the dems are. WTF?
You've Heard of the Medieval "Black Death"? Say Hello to the New Age's Green Death.

The well-connected Unabomber Cult's massive propaganda has prevented you from realizing that their "clean air" and "greenhouse" superstitions are more than just "brain dead"; they are deadly. Auto emissions had wiped out all deadly viruses for 100 years until the cronyvirus's Lethal Lockdown.

Would somebody PLEASE take away his private jet!!!!

Better yet, I suggest we throw Kerry over the White House fence, like he did his medals.

Maybe use a big catapult.

Meanwhile..... Joe Biden screams.....

....turn back on those pumps!!!!!!!

There's a lot you can't fathom, and I'm pretty sure climate change is one of those things.

Once again, a who's who of scientifically illiterate tards all show up and start shrieking about something they don't understand.

He's just another DemNazi Cultist Earth Worshiper. This has ZERO BASIS in science.

Forum List

Back