Kennedys are history

What do you mean, Too bad? They were the worst the country had to offer and the fact they tried to act as royalty is one more reason to dislike them.

Lt. John F. Kennedy was PT-109 Boat Commander and WWII hero. IOW, he risked his life for America, along with many, many Americans who fought for the free world.

I may be a conservative American and a Republican, but when I was young, I loved the Kennedy family because they served their communities and their country, and many did, causing the newspapers to call their time "Camelot." In 1962, everybody wore a hat that looked like Jacqueline Kennedy's on Easter. :)

Today, you send your kid to college, and they come home, hate their church, hate anyone in the family who crosses their snotty little p.c.-ensnared lives, and the hate the bible that tells them to honor their parents after college gets done telling them society owes them a living no matter what, and how much to cash in on when they get out of school.

IOW, it's not ask what you can do for your country, schools are actually teaching the opposite: it's how are you going to live the good, irresponsible life and make sure everybody else is paying your way or else you just go pee your brains out on Wall Street!

lol!

Last edited:
Typical of the womanizing Kennedys, JFK got in trouble by romancing a Nazi spy and was transfered to the PT Boats instead of being kicked out of the Navy. The Navy wanted to Court martial JFK as the commander of the only PT Boat to be run over during WW2. Old Joe pulled some strings and the next thing you know JFK has a magazine article promoting him as a hero. The part where he had his Boat parked in traffic while the crew was sleeping when they were run over by a Japanese destroyer who didn't even see them was generally ignored. The magazine article (written by a Kennedy family friend)which the movie was based on concentrated on what happened after JFK lost his Boat. JFK was a womanizing crook just like his father. His conduct during the CIA run Bay of Pigs operation was so horrendus that it led the Russians to assume the US had a fool for a president which led to the 1962 Missile crisis.

Forum List

Back