Kennedy follow-up: Pink Floyd man calls for Israel boycott August 21, 2013

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Kennedy follow-up: Pink Floyd man calls for Israel boycott

August 21, 2013

"In what appears to be a summer propaganda offensive by the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, Pink Floyd co-lead vocalist Roger Waters has called on musicians to join him in a boycott of Israel.I write to you now, my brothers and sisters in the family of Rock and Roll, to ask you to join with me, and thousands of other artists around the world, to declare a cultural boycott on Israel,’ appeals Waters."

He was ‘inspired’ to release this appeal after the Nigel Kennedy outburst at the BBC Proms.

That is exactly what people of conscience all around this beautiful world of ours are doing when confronted with the Truths of Israel Apartheid and illegal Occupation by Israel in Palestine.
They lovingly run and embrace BDS.

And they sing and write songs and make videos like this song in this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jihado nazi pigs have been "boycotting" israel for more then 60 years
with excellent results. Lots of christians from syria and lebanon got
wealthy importing Israeli products for sale to muslims. I am still
tripping over foul mouthed Niqabis who grab anything that has
any evidence of hebrew letters on it in grocery stores

My all time fave guy is a very successful shopkeeper-----syrian christian---
all the kids working in the story are adorned with large crucifix
necklaces -----and as a response to the nearby shops with little signs
"closed friday morning" He displays a HUGE SIGN
******CLOSED SUNDAYS*******

brave man----right near a large mosque

the niqabis are there too. I once had to fight to get a gallon of
sesame paste off the shelf -----but it is not an import from Israel----
it was made in Lebanon. Niqabis are inordinately fond of Israeli
pickles --------??? expecting?

Bless you Sherri for joining with me in supporting the BDS movement. Ever since it began Israel's economy has booming with foreign investments. Keep up the good work dear.

Israel's Booming Economy: A Great Israel PR Success Story | Ronn Torossian | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel

August 21, 2013

"In what appears to be a summer propaganda offensive by the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, Pink Floyd co-lead vocalist Roger Waters has called on musicians to join him in a boycott of Israel.I write to you now, my brothers and sisters in the family of Rock and Roll, to ask you to join with me, and thousands of other artists around the world, to declare a cultural boycott on Israel,’ appeals Waters."

He was ‘inspired’ to release this appeal after the Nigel Kennedy outburst at the BBC Proms.

That is exactly what people of conscience all around this beautiful world of ours are doing when confronted with the Truths of Israel Apartheid and illegal Occupation by Israel in Palestine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1fYDBib39s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I cannot give other posters a conscience , that is not in my capacity to do.

But I can be inspired by those with a conscience who speak out and sing out against Injustice, people like Roger Waters.

Politics shouldn't enter music or educational systems.

and vice versa...:lol:

m0173.gif

The arts are regularly used in dissent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dATyZBEeDJ4]Country Joe & The Fish Live @ Woodstock 1969 Fish Cheer_I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixing-To-Die-Rag.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

But I can be inspired by those with a conscience who speak out and sing out against Injustice, people like Roger Waters.

The arts are regularly used in decent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dATyZBEeDJ4]Country Joe & The Fish Live @ Woodstock 1969 Fish Cheer_I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixing-To-Die-Rag.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

We have to remember that many artists do appear in Israel regardless of what their fellow artists feel about Israel. Let us not forget also that Palestinians are earning a living so why should they be deprived of doing so? Let us follow that BUY-cott which is going on to enable the Palestinians to support their families, and Mr. Tinmore can follow what he believes in. I certainly hope, though, that if some piece of medical equipment is assembled in the West Bank which Mt. Tinmore might need in the future, he boycotts it to show that he is a man of his word.

Wave of Pop Stars Defy Boycotters to Perform in Israel

More and more pop stars flock to Tel Aviv for first-time performances in Israel; unlike in previous years, stars refuse to bow to BDS.

By Tova Dvorin
First Publish: 11/6/2013, 5:14 PM

Several pop stars have reportedly planned for Tel Aviv tour stops in the upcoming year, in a clear failure for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement - a network of anti-Israel extremists who have been pushing celebrities to boycott the Jewish state.

Among the planned appearances include Julio Iglesias, set to play in Tel Aviv on November 24; Cyndi Lauper, on January 4, 2014; and Justin Timberlake in May 2014. Beyonce is also expected to perform in Tel Aviv sometime this summer, though dates are as yet unconfirmed, several travel sites report.

The announcements follow a wave of other recent celebrity and music legend visits to Israel. Just this week, Paula Abdul celebrated a Bat Mitzvah at the Western Wall and met with President Shimon Peres. Alicia Keys and Rihanna have also made Israel appearances this year.

International music stars seem to be increasingly interested in the Israeli market, bucking persistent BDS efforts to encourage celebrities to snub Tel Aviv in solidarity with anti-Israel sentiments. While several bands in years past have famously booked concerts in Israel and then cancelled - including Elvis Costello and Carlos Santana - not only are celebrities flocking to Israel, but some are even publicly snubbing BDS protests.

One example is Welsh musician Tom Jones, who British news outlets reported suffered particularly virulent BDS attacks for agreeing to play in Tel Aviv. Jones categorically rejected BDS claims, playing in Tel Aviv as scheduled last month.

Even hardened anti-Israel bands seem to be joining the neutrality trend; Coldplay - who caused public outrage with anti-Semitic footage in videos and a "Free Palestine" link in a prominent music video - unceremoniously removed the link sometime in early 2012.

Pop Stars to Perform in Israel, Defying Boycotters - Music - News - Israel National News

Palestinian Christians living under Occupation in Palestine and the victims of persecution by Israel prepared a document called Kairos Palestine.

Palestinian Christians embrace BDS, it is following the teachings of Jesus Christ.

"In this historic document, we Palestinian Christians declare that the military occupation of our land is a sin against God and humanity, and that any theology that legitimizes the occupation is far from Christian teachings because true Christian theology is a theology of love and solidarity with the oppressed, a call to justice and equality among peoples."

Home | A Moment of Truth | ???? ???

BDS | A Moment of Truth | ???? ???

The arts are regularly used in decent.

We have to remember that many artists do appear in Israel regardless of what their fellow artists feel about Israel. Let us not forget also that Palestinians are earning a living so why should they be deprived of doing so? Let us follow that BUY-cott which is going on to enable the Palestinians to support their families, and Mr. Tinmore can follow what he believes in. I certainly hope, though, that if some piece of medical equipment is assembled in the West Bank which Mt. Tinmore might need in the future, he boycotts it to show that he is a man of his word.

Indeed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENskEQL7y7w]ALICIA KEYS - GIRL ON FIRE ( TRIBUTE TO PALESTINE WOMAN ) - YouTube[/ame]

Indeed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENskEQL7y7w]ALICIA KEYS - GIRL ON FIRE ( TRIBUTE TO PALESTINE WOMAN ) - YouTube[/ame]

Alicia Keys performed in Israel.

Indeed.

That is a moving and beautiful video!

August 21, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1fYDBib39s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Frau Shia Sherri will use any reference as long as they're rabid Jew haters. First it was David Duke and now Roger Waters who describes himself as a radical atheist. Who's going to be next? Adolf Hitler?

Forum List

Back