Kellie Pickler's husband dead

tenor.gif

Go here for a list of songs that Kyle wrote. The one from Trace Adkins is awesome.

God bless you and Kyle's family and Trace always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

I guess they figure they have struggled this long so why not see it through. ;)

My brother and I took my nephew and his college roommates to a nice restaurant for my nephews birthday. We are worried about these kids. They seem fine but I understand kids are affected by the idea that someone might come shoot up their classroom or their work.

And we've seen too many of their schoolmates commit suicide. Kids no one would have ever thought would do that. WTF.

You got to see Dave Chappelle's bit on Anthony Bordain and guys like him who you thought had it all but then they kill themselves. That black guy who danced and DJ'd on Ellen. Him too.

I always feel bad for any celeb who had millions and is now broke. It's so sad. These guys are mid celebs so probably can't continue to afford the lifestyle. Gigs dried up. Kelly Pickler may be leaving you or cheating on you.

All the guys on Dancing with the Stars. All the male dancers. They'll never be more famous and make as much as they do on that show. I hope they are saving their money. One is marrying Nikki Bella. Will he off himself when she throws him out? Because living the Bella lifestyle probably isn't cheap. But she makes a lot.

Anyways, I don't think my nephew would ever hurt himself. I don't want to jinks him, and I know everyone says this about their kids, but he's the best. In every way. He's good looking, smart, ambitious, funny, athletic, has a lot of friends, going to law school. Okay not everyone's perfect. LOL.

Forum List

Back