kelleyanne to Trump critics: be careful what you say

After singling out the press at all his rallies the way "the Groper Elect" did, I don't think he's going to get too much favorable coverage as time goes on. Media Karma? Or payback's just a MF?
It was the "favorable" coverage that got him elected. ;)

We'll see. Threatening people's freedom of speech. Not to mention trying to blame the press for inciting the spontaneous protests that popped up. I hope his handlers can keep him from making too much of a fool of himself and limit the damage he does.
soros sponsored events you mean?

Now she is threatening the free press.

That didn't take long. Not even a week has passed, and the president elect's team is already warning Trump critics to be "careful" about the way they criticize Trump.

GettyImages-621088886.jpg

Now, for those of you on the right who love to screech "Fascism", you're looking at it right here in a pink dress.

After singling out the press at all his rallies the way "the Groper Elect" did, I don't think he's going to get too much favorable coverage as time goes on. Media Karma? Or payback's just a MF?

We'll see. Threatening people's freedom of speech. Not to mention trying to blame the press for inciting the spontaneous protests that popped up. I hope his handlers can keep him from making too much of a fool of himself and limit the damage he does.

Good luck. You notice Roger Ailes is missing these days. Poof! Sociopaths cut people out without notice, warning or reason. It's impetuous, impulsivity at its worst. I suspect Trump's staff is going to look like a Kodak carousel slide show from the 70s.

Correct, we'll see. Obama's biggest problem, and well predicted, was his lack of experience. He made a lot of early mistakes. #1 being his focus on healthcare reform instead of the economy. Trump's similar lack of experience will also hamper him. Nitpick all you like, he'll deserve it.

Regardless, if the Democrats ran a better candidate and if President Obama had healed the nation more than harmed, perhaps you wouldn't be looking at Trump being elected. You are free to blame whomever you like and you can replay the blame game over and over again from now until the world ends, but the fact remains Hillary couldn't energize her own party's supporters and many Americans felt so frustrated with the way the nation was headed, they elected "a horse of a different color" just to shake things up. We definitely aren't in Kansas anymore, Toto.

latest

Last edited:
Kellyanne had just been SPIT AT outside Trump Tower when she said that. Too bad she didn't have a 9mm and a license to ventilate the piece of shit who did it.

Kellyanne had just been SPIT AT outside Trump Tower when she said that. Too bad she didn't have a 9mm and a license to ventilate the piece of shit who did it.
Murdering someone for spitting on you is stupid. Only an overly-emotional wimp lacking a fucking spine can't handle a little spittle.

Humor break:

Why can't Donald Trump be a Lannister? Because he never pays his debts.

What do you call a public servant who doesn't take crap from Republicans or Democrats? Donald Trump.

oh, shut up. you would have done nothing even if you had a BAR

oh, and no she was not spit at

oh, shut up. you would have done nothing even if you had a BAR

oh, and no she was not spit at

I'm one of the few human beings in the history of the world to fire a single round from a BAR, turd blossom. And yeah, she was spit at.....try listening to the show she was on before you're made a fool of, fool.

Good luck with your life sentence in prison.....unless it's suicide-by-cop that you are seeking. If so, make sure someone puts it on Youtube.

Nah.....the law recognizes "fighting words" as a defense for assault and spitting on somebody is an extension of that....JUSTIFIABLE homicide....the jury would APPLAUD as I walked out of the courtroom laughing. :funnyface:

prisonmike, you learned how to read in the big house. Harry Reid did not threaten to riot or hurt people.

Criticize the President and get sued? There aren't enough lawyers in America to pull that off.
Playing pretend again, like most lying dim scum.

Correct, we'll see. Obama's biggest problem, and well predicted, was his lack of experience. He made a lot of early mistakes. #1 being his focus on healthcare reform instead of the economy. Trump's similar lack of experience will also hamper him. Nitpick all you like, he'll deserve it.

Regardless, if the Democrats ran a better candidate and if President Obama had healed the nation more than harmed, perhaps you wouldn't be looking at Trump being elected. You are free to blame whomever you like and you can replay the blame game over and over again from now until the world ends, but the fact remains Hillary couldn't energize her own party's supporters and many Americans felt so frustrated with the way the nation was headed, they elected "a horse of a different color" just to shake things up. We definitely aren't in Kansas anymore, Toto.

latest

With Wall Street tumbling daily and jobs hemorrhaging every month, the economy was the first order of business.

Hillary should have asked Bernie to be her running mate. He had the excitement she lacked. Kaine gave her none of that.

But she didn't listen to me............

Good luck. You notice Roger Ailes is missing these days. Poof! Sociopaths cut people out without notice, warning or reason. It's impetuous, impulsivity at its worst. I suspect Trump's staff is going to look like a Kodak carousel slide show from the 70s.
Put that down specifically and we can bet on it. You should know I like money bets as a means to separate the loudmouths from those who are willing to back up their own words. :D

The fact remains it's been less than a week since the Democrat's pre-selected Queen Bee lost the election and they are still, literally, crying over the loss.

FWIW, I still stand by the idea that Trump never wanted to be President. He started this as a lark, as a means to be the center of attention and now he has to stand by his own words. This is going to be very interesting. His somberness and obvious toning down of his rhetoric is an indication he knows this to be true. We'll see. I expect mistakes to be made, but like Obama being elected despite his obvious lack of credentials, we still have the Constitution, Congress and SCOTUS. Being President doesn't make a person King (or Queen). They have well defined powers and limitations. The Left needs to unclench their asses and the Right needs to get a sense of reality on what Trump can and cannot do as President.

With Wall Street tumbling daily and jobs hemorrhaging every month, the economy was the first order of business.

Hillary should have asked Bernie to be her running mate. He had the excitement she lacked. Kaine gave her none of that.

But she didn't listen to me............
As stated in a previous post (not sure of the thread) I have no doubt this election will be as well studied as the 1960 election. The 1960 election included the first televised debate. This election included the first Twitter wars and a candidate who raised less money but used the media as a tool instead of as a news source.

On that note, we don't have much true journalism today. We have "infotainment". We have more talking heads/pundits than we do actual journalists. Journalists report the news, talking heads/pundits give their opinion of it.

Donald Trump has threatened to go after the press many times during his campaign.

Even before he ran for president this year, he was one of the biggest trolls of slander and libel laws.

Good luck with your life sentence in prison.....unless it's suicide-by-cop that you are seeking. If so, make sure someone puts it on Youtube.

Nah.....the law recognizes "fighting words" as a defense for assault and spitting on somebody is an extension of that....JUSTIFIABLE homicide....the jury would APPLAUD as I walked out of the courtroom laughing. :funnyface:
Not for murder it does not.

You are stupid, meaning you refuse to learn.

The jury would convict you without leaving the court room. The foreman would simply look at judge and say, "throw the book at the asshole, we are outta here."

p.o.shit trump and his fascists are going to have to suck it up, they are going to be having pig shit shoveled down their throats incessantly. Threats? Get to it pussies. You are lining up the KKK and the rest of the fascists in hiding to get a beating it hasn't seen since 1964.

I think she is serious. You think Bannon won't be pursing their enemies with everything they have?
Is Trump going to repeal Amendment I during his first 100 days also?

Come on fool! All you fascists RW nut jobs harshly criticized and even lied about the current President over and over again which was your Constitutional right to free speech to make yourselves look so pitifully desperate to deride the man for EVERYTHING he did!

Trump is now a public figure as a politician and it is open season on his fat ugly ass so let Bannon follow in the steps of the Brown Shirts, and let the chips and dirty laundry fall where they may, fool!! And fuck Kellyann Conway along with her "warning".

Forum List

Back