kelleyanne to Trump critics: be careful what you say

Kellyanne had just been SPIT AT outside Trump Tower when she said that. Too bad she didn't have a 9mm and a license to ventilate the piece of shit who did it.
oh, shut up. you would have done nothing even if you had a BAR

oh, and no she was not spit at

I'm one of the few human beings in the history of the world to fire a single round with a BAR, turd blossom. And yeah, she was spit at.....try listening to the show she was on before you're made a fool of, fool.
No, you have never held a BAR, and no she was not spit at.

You are such a snowflake, posting from his safe space.
My first job in the Army was as a BAR man. I was on the 24th Division LeClerc team 1958-59. Once I scored 250 possible with 23 center bulls. Good for 2d place. A Belgian beat me 250/25

Kellyanne had just been SPIT AT outside Trump Tower when she said that. Too bad she didn't have a 9mm and a license to ventilate the piece of shit who did it.
oh, shut up. you would have done nothing even if you had a BAR

oh, and no she was not spit at

I'm one of the few human beings in the history of the world to fire a single round with a BAR, turd blossom. And yeah, she was spit at.....try listening to the show she was on before you're made a fool of, fool.
No, you have never held a BAR, and no she was not spit at.

You are such a snowflake, posting from his safe space.
My first job in the Army was as a BAR man. I was on the 24th Division LeClerc team 1958-59. Once I scored 250 possible with 23 center bulls. Good for 2d place. A Belgian beat me 250/25
Good on you.

My daddy carried the BAR in the HHC, S1, 77th Division, a very long time ago.

Now she is threatening the free press.

That didn't take long. Not even a week has passed, and the president elect's team is already warning Trump critics to be "careful" about the way they criticize Trump.

GettyImages-621088886.jpg
There was once a time when Jake at least did some homework but I guess that is out the window. She was speaking about dirty Harry Reid. She said he lowered himself when commenting on Trump, calling Trump a sexual predator. She warned him that next month he will not be in power so President Trump just might look into his well known illegal activity as Senate leader. Reid has been quiet all day. LOL

p.o.shit trump and his fascists are going to have to suck it up, they are going to be having pig shit shoveled down their throats incessantly. Threats? Get to it pussies. You are lining up the KKK and the rest of the fascists in hiding to get a beating it hasn't seen since 1964.
Thank you for proof of your staunch far Left Wing view. While the Trump WH is facing the daunting task of backing up their campaign promises, it's LWLs such as yourself who are going to have to "suck it up" with a RW government.

p.o.shit trump and his fascists are going to have to suck it up, they are going to be having pig shit shoveled down their throats incessantly. Threats? Get to it pussies. You are lining up the KKK and the rest of the fascists in hiding to get a beating it hasn't seen since 1964.

Good luck with your life sentence in prison.....unless it's suicide-by-cop that you are seeking. If so, make sure someone puts it on Youtube.

Nah.....the law recognizes "fighting words" as a defense for assault and spitting on somebody is an extension of that....JUSTIFIABLE homicide....the jury would APPLAUD as I walked out of the courtroom laughing. :funnyface:
Good luck with shooting a person who spits on you. $1000 says you either won't shoot or you'll go to jail for doing it. Please let your relatives know which one will pay me.

Humor Break:

Which 2 food groups make up Donald Trumps diet?
Meat and Democrats!

How does Donald Trump plan on deporting 12 million illegal immigrants? Juan by Juan.

I think she is serious. You think Bannon won't be pursing their enemies with everything they have?
Is Trump going to repeal Amendment I during his first 100 days also?

Come on fool! All you fascists RW nut jobs harshly criticized and even lied about the current President over and over again which was your Constitutional right to free speech to make yourselves look so pitifully desperate to deride the man for EVERYTHING he did!

Trump is now a public figure as a politician and it is open season on his fat ugly ass so let Bannon follow in the steps of the Brown Shirts, and let the chips and dirty laundry fall where they may, fool!! And fuck Kellyann Conway along with her "warning".
Butt hurt?

I think she is serious. You think Bannon won't be pursing their enemies with everything they have?

Come on fool! All you fascists RW nut jobs harshly criticized and even lied about the current President over and over again which was your Constitutional right to free speech to make yourselves look so pitifully desperate to deride the man for EVERYTHING he did!

Trump is now a public figure as a politician and it is open season on his fat ugly ass so let Bannon follow in the steps of the Brown Shirts, and let the chips and dirty laundry fall where they may, fool!! And fuck Kellyann Conway along with her "warning".
Butt hurt?

What would give you that impression, fool? If someone comes to a stupid, uninformed or parroted conclusion, I'll point to that biased asshole's error if I wish?

BTW, you came to a stupid uninformed conclusion without even an attempt to understand what I wrote to another when you piggybacked my post, shit for brains! Now scurry away and play the role of professional veteran in another theater, shit for brains! You REMF posers make me ILL!

Last edited:
Now she is threatening the free press.

That didn't take long. Not even a week has passed, and the president elect's team is already warning Trump critics to be "careful" about the way they criticize Trump.

GettyImages-621088886.jpg
There was once a time when Jake at least did some homework but I guess that is out the window. She was speaking about dirty Harry Reid. She said he lowered himself when commenting on Trump, calling Trump a sexual predator. She warned him that next month he will not be in power so President Trump just might look into his well known illegal activity as Senate leader. Reid has been quiet all day. LOL
It's in my link, you silly, that it was about Harry, then she expanded here threat.

Stupid of her, stupid of you to try to cover what you can't cover. like I caught you in a lie.

It's in my link, you silly, that it was about Harry, then she expanded here threat.

Stupid of her, stupid of you to try to cover what you can't cover. like I caught you in a lie.
That's okay you can call me stupid, I guess the shock is over and now it has turned to rabid rage. But we all know you all are cryin yourselves to sleep each night. Poor little snowflakes...

Butt hurt?

What would give you that impression, fool? If someone comes to a stupid, uninformed or parroted conclusion, I'll point to that biased asshole's error if I wish?

BTW, you came to a stupid uninformed conclusion without even an attempt to understand what I wrote to another when you piggybacked my post, shit for brains! Now scurry away and play the role of professional veteran in another theater, shit for brains! You REMF posers make me ILL!

To use a term from another thread, Harry Reid sounds "butt hurt". ;)

"Conway's reference to "a legal sense" led host Chris Wallace to follow up, pressing Conway on whether she was suggesting Trump might sue Reid.

"No, I'm not suggesting that at all," Conway said. "I'm calling for responsibility and maturity and decency for somebody who has held one of the highest positions in our government, in a country of more than 300 million people."
"

Nice backpedal, Ms. Conway!
"I'm calling for responsibility and maturity and decency
Wow. Now if only her boss, who is about to hold THE highest position in our government, would do the same.
Trump doesn't need to do any of that stuff. He be the Big Cheese now. Gonna drain the swamp.
I hope so.

prisonmike, you learned how to read in the big house. Harry Reid did not threaten to riot or hurt people.

Criticize the President and get sued? There aren't enough lawyers in America to pull that off.
No need.

A few high-profile cases would do nicely, no doubt.

That's okay you can call me stupid, I guess the shock is over and now it has turned to rabid rage. But we all know you all are cryin yourselves to sleep each night. Poor little snowflakes...
Handle it, dude. I get called a liar and stupid by my inferiors all the time, and I have no problem slapping them, or the likes of you down.

Kelleyanne had a bad day. She will walk it back. Tough to the far and alt right and see that your days of influence in the party are drawing to an inglorious whimper.

prisonmike, you learned how to read in the big house. Harry Reid did not threaten to riot or hurt people.

Criticize the President and get sued? There aren't enough lawyers in America to pull that off.
No need.

No such thing will or could happen. Watch Kelleyanne walk it back before the end of the week.

No need.

No such thing will or could happen. Watch Kelleyanne walk it back before the end of the week.
Then we will know shortly whether you're right.

About her walking it back, I mean.

Wouldn't change a thing about future intentions related to defamation suits, however...

Merely that the New Guy doesn't want to tip his hand prior to Coronation Inauguration Day.

keep hoping against the hammer that is coming

get in Trump's way and he will flatten the far right like any of his opponents.

keep hoping against the hammer that is coming

get in Trump's way and he will flatten the far right like any of his opponents.
Someone needs a pill...LOL the OJ mixer ain't gettin it done...poor little snowflake.

Forum List

Back