Keith Olbermann goes on unhinged rant -- declares Trump should get the "death penalty" for 220,000 "murders"

Keith Olbermann: “And I’m tired of the thought that we’re now going to repeat the months of March and April in this country, a country that should have learned something but which in large part has been authorized to wallow and die in its own stupidity because of one man, one dumb bastard, one selfish son of a bi**h, one real-life major French attacking the only hope we have, the science. And insisting science is wrong and Fauci is an idiot and only I can save you, and insisting you can do whatever you want, then the disease affects almost nobody. Donald Trump should be on trial for 220,000 murders, death penalty for each count.”

I heard this on the radio today and I had to turn it off because I didn't want this man's insane rant to cause me to lose my own sanity.

Will this man lose his job for publicly wishing death on the United States President?

At the very least, the Secret Service ought to pay him a visit and determine if he has any plans to act out on his violent fantasies.
Saw him years ago on MSNBC on his own network show. Interesting at first, but got crazier and more over the top as he went on. I think that is why he got the boot and went back to broadcasting sports, but could be wrong.
He is not liked wherever he goes. He has made untold millions of dollars with his vile spews and has quit in mid contracts on some jobs. If you follow him, it is funny. People even though they say different, like to laugh at other people even if they do not deserve it. It tells you the state of a nation when many people like Olbermann are given credence and actually sway some voters.

Keith Olbermann: “And I’m tired of the thought that we’re now going to repeat the months of March and April in this country, a country that should have learned something but which in large part has been authorized to wallow and die in its own stupidity because of one man, one dumb bastard, one selfish son of a bi**h, one real-life major French attacking the only hope we have, the science. And insisting science is wrong and Fauci is an idiot and only I can save you, and insisting you can do whatever you want, then the disease affects almost nobody. Donald Trump should be on trial for 220,000 murders, death penalty for each count.”
This is what happens when the white privilege class does not get its way...he is like some little spoiled brat telling mommy and daddy how much he hates them and wishes they were dead, and it is every single one of them not just Olbermann, just look at the uninformed white libs on this board alone, they all act like that and have no idea they sound like that.

I heard this on the radio today and I had to turn it off because I didn't want this man's insane rant to cause me to lose my own sanity.

Will this man lose his job for publicly wishing death on the United States President?

At the very least, the Secret Service ought to pay him a visit and determine if he has any plans to act out on his violent fantasies.
Saw him years ago on MSNBC on his own network show. Interesting at first, but got crazier and more over the top as he went on. I think that is why he got the boot and went back to broadcasting sports, but could be wrong.
He is not liked wherever he goes. He has made untold millions of dollars with his vile spews and has quit in mid contracts on some jobs. If you follow him, it is funny. People even though they say different, like to laugh at other people even if they do not deserve it. It tells you the state of a nation when many people like Olbermann are given credence and actually sway some voters.
He is an unusual person. Your are pretty correct, describing as spews vile, at times. I remember watching, thinking, ok, kind of interesting, little overboard. But as a few weeks went on, he seemed to go up, up, up as if somebody was turning up a hotplate. Didn't take long til he was way out there every day, and if I caught him, it was to see what outlandish thing he would say. By the end, it was like you said, literally spewing vile crap. I figured he was self medicating to much and then poof he was gone midweek. I thought he had come from sports broadcasting and went back to it, maybe after some intervention. Til you said he made untold millions, I didn't know he was really a thing. Looks as crazy now on whatever network that is, as he did near the end of his time MSNBC. Does it say more about him or the fringe people that make up his following? Definitely an unusual guy and making it work for him.

Forum List

Back