Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

What's their plan? Obviously to strip law-abiding citizens of their guns while arming Mexican Drug Cartels and terrorists.

Better aqueducts, better roads, and more well regulated militia. That is my plan.

You have no idea what a well regulated militia is.

Been reading the responses and recognizing you're going down like the ho you are?

I'm a ho????

The idea that in the bill of rights, which protects our liberties, the founding fathers gave government the power to "regulate" guns is just stupid. Regulated doesn't mean government regulations.

Why would they write that guns are a personal liberty (in the ... Bill of Rights ...), but then say it's up to government what rights we have?
'Thar right shall not be infringed.'

The govt that seeks to strip Americans of that right to bear arms is why we have that right...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Better aqueducts, better roads, and more well regulated militia. That is my plan.

Been reading the responses and recognizing you're going down like the ho you are?

I'm a ho????

The idea that in the bill of rights, which protects our liberties, the founding fathers gave government the power to "regulate" guns is just stupid. Regulated doesn't mean government regulations.

Why would they write that guns are a personal liberty (in the ... Bill of Rights ...), but then say it's up to government what rights we have?
========
Do you have any idea how stupid and ignorant you seem when you claim " Regulated doesn't mean government regulations." Who the hell else is going to regulate things if it isn't the government?

I always knew you gun masturbaters were nuts and now you've proved it.

' Regulation doesn't mean regulation ' is what the man claims. haw haw haaw haw

I'm a ho????

Why don't you go back and find where I argue that the bill of rights gives government the power to "regulate" guns. I told the guy he didn't know what "well regulated" meant in the context of the 18th Century. "Well regulated militia" does NOT mean having lots of rules. It means a workable, effective defense force.

I suggest you read more carefully before calling names.

I'm a ho????

========
Do you have any idea how stupid and ignorant you seem when you claim " Regulated doesn't mean government regulations." Who the hell else is going to regulate things if it isn't the government?

You sir, are an idiot and should take the time to educate yourself. Meaning of the phrase

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Every time there's a shooting, liberals run around saying this proves we need more gun laws. I ask liberals over and over how exactly you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals every time you say you want more gun laws.

In particular, address given that drugs are illegal, and yet any parent knows any kid can get as much pot as they want. There are millions of guns in the US, millions more in the world. So don't just say more laws, explain how more laws are going to actually work.

So, there have been 7 shootings killing at least 10 people in the last decade. The only thing you've achieved so far is that no one was shooting back.

Short of eliminating all firearms entirely, it is impossible to keep them out of the hands of criminals, as everyone, under the right circumstances, is a potential criminal.

I'm a ho????

========

:wtf:

The word regulation is anyone who is controlling anything. There is nothing in the word that is intrinsically government. What government school gave you your crappy education?

I'm a ho????

Why don't you go back and find where I argue that the bill of rights gives government the power to "regulate" guns. I told the guy he didn't know what "well regulated" meant in the context of the 18th Century. "Well regulated militia" does NOT mean having lots of rules. It means a workable, effective defense force.

Sorry if I misunderstood what you meant, but nowhere in that post did I call you a name. Ironic from the guy who said "I suggest you read more carefully."

Every time there's a shooting, liberals run around saying this proves we need more gun laws. I ask liberals over and over how exactly you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals every time you say you want more gun laws.

In particular, address given that drugs are illegal, and yet any parent knows any kid can get as much pot as they want. There are millions of guns in the US, millions more in the world. So don't just say more laws, explain how more laws are going to actually work.

So, there have been 7 shootings killing at least 10 people in the last decade. The only thing you've achieved so far is that no one was shooting back.

Short of eliminating all firearms entirely, it is impossible to keep them out of the hands of criminals, as everyone, under the right circumstances, is a potential criminal.

How would you even eliminate them entirely? There are over 300 million of them in the US, we have an open southern border and frankly they aren't rocket science to build. We need to start dealing with the reality they are here and aren't going away and stop playing the fantasy game the left play of let's pretend if they make them illegal they will go away.

What's ironic is the left says the same thing to the right about pot ....

This isn't an argument with you, you didn't disagree with that

I'm a ho????

========

The word regulation is anyone who is controlling anything. There is nothing in the word that is intrinsically government. What government school gave you your crappy education?
========
In order to regulate something you have to have the POWER to enforce your regulations.

Who has the power to enforce regulations on guns other than the government?

Who exactly do you think is going to make these " regulations "?
Who exactly do you think is going to enforce these " regulations "?
How do you think they will enforce these " regulations"?

Why do you hate America and our form of government?
You obviously want some **shadow** government to make and enforce these regulations.

Typical Republican America hater.

I'm a ho????

Sorry if I misunderstood what you meant, but nowhere in that post did I call you a name. Ironic from the guy who said "I suggest you read more carefully."

"Been reading the responses and recognizing you're going down like <the ho> you are?" Seems like there's some name calling right there. So, I did read carefully. :)

I'm a ho????

========

========
In order to regulate something you have to have the POWER to enforce your regulations.

You obviously want some **shadow** government to make and enforce these regulations.

Is a regulation an infringement? If so, how does that relate to "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."?

I'm a ho????

========

========

Ouch, Republican. You are a clever one, aren't you? You spent how long coming up with that one?

Now that we see your keen intellect. Maybe why you can explain your view on why in the middle of the Bill of Rights which protects personal liberties, they decided to give in one of the ten amendments the power to government to decide what gun rights we have?

Why bother putting it in there as a personal liberty then say but government will decide what you can do?

I anticipate another slamming insult. You going to go with right winger or nutter this time. Wow, those would be clever

I'm a ho????

"Been reading the responses and recognizing you're going down like <the ho> you are?" Seems like there's some name calling right there. So, I did read carefully. :)

What? I didn't call any names in the post you responded to. What are you talking about?

I'm a ho????

What? I didn't call any names in the post you responded to. What are you talking about?

Look at post 6688. Unless you think my name is "ho", you must have been calling me a name. I assure you I am not a professional.

Look at post 6688. Unless you think my name is "ho", you must have been calling me a name. I assure you I am not a professional.

I hear it can pay well. I think I mixed you up with an earlier poster and what yous said had ambiguity. But I know you're for gun ownership rights.

Though liberals have convinced me of one things. I think they should weed out liberals who think guns are sex objects, it's sick, frankly. I think we can do that reasonably on the grounds that thinking guns are sex objects makes them a danger to themselves and others

I'm a ho????

========

In the case of the 2nd Amendment, "well regulated" meant in good working order, as in a well regulated clock. The founding fathers knew a disorganized militia would be but cannon fodder in the face of an organized army. They wanted a militia with officers with military experience and well trained, well disciplined and well armed and provisioned troops.
A militia encumbered by silly regulations written by self serving politicians was not their vision.

Any attempt to outlaw firearms would focus also on its component parts – those that comprise the firearm itself and those that comprise the ammunition and any specialized machinery used to produce these items. Legitimate companies would be limited to producing these items for the police, Armed Forces, etc.

The consequences for possessing firearms and ammunition would have to be severe - lengthy prison sentences starting at somewhere around twenty years. The penalty for smuggling these items across our borders would be even harsher, perhaps even life sentences.

The security of our borders adjacent to neighboring countries and oceans would have to be strengthened far beyond what they are today. A large number of special law enforcement agents would be required, with the power to search any home without warrant or probable cause. The existing police across the country would require a strengthening of their forces. The National Guard and the military would need to be on alert in case of an uprising from pro-gun factions.

Only extreme measures like this would have a chance of keeping firearms out of the hands of criminals and potential criminals.

It is not a likely scenario.

Forum List

Back