Keeping filthy immigrants out of the UK.

An American woman who travelled to the UK to help her heavily pregnant daughter has claimed she was told to go back to the US by border officials at Heathrow on the grounds that her journey was not “essential”.

The 63-year-old woman, who had flown in from Washington DC on Monday, said she was reduced to tears by the hostile experience at passport control.

Dont bring your filthy diseases over here.

BTW: Real compassionate on your part. I find you to be a very shallow asshole.

He is a soulless monster.

An American woman who travelled to the UK to help her heavily pregnant daughter has claimed she was told to go back to the US by border officials at Heathrow on the grounds that her journey was not “essential”.

The 63-year-old woman, who had flown in from Washington DC on Monday, said she was reduced to tears by the hostile experience at passport control.

yeah, we all know how compassionate USMBposters are.

Towards each other....not very.

If we were smart we should have done the same with Harry and Meghan
Those kids are OK; they're getting fakenewsed by a snarky Press. I hope they do well. Harry, for all his strengths, is the more mentally fragile of the two brothers. If he's finding the pressure too much then I am sure the Queen, who loves him dearly, is overseeing things. Windsor is NOT divided. but that UK Press? Tommy stupid!!!

Greg

You guys are so dumb. Build that wall !!!!
Racist Snitch Fag Hypocrite. Seems the UK already has its wall up! Called the Atlantic Ocean. Just remember serf, America can cut off / redirect the Gulf Stream ANY TIME WE CHOOSE which supplies you all your warmth. Without it, Mudrucker, you and your Londoners will all be digging out of 2 meters of snow.

When I lived in England they thought that I was strange for showering ever day.
The Brits smelled really bad because they very rarely bathe or brush their teeth.

Very true but Tommy was NKVD in a past life..........

by that standard, this board is full of little eichmanns, goebbels, and pinochets.

by that standard, this board is full of little eichmanns, goebbels, and pinochets.
You noticed......... Good. Roughly 8/10s of the posters on this board are so full of shit their eyes are brown and there's no party affiliation restriction in that statement.......

Health tourist by the look of it. Her kid was here having a baby free of charge courtesy of we the people. Ill bet MOM heard it was free and hiked her arse over here for a free hip or something. Scrounging bastard.

Health tourist by the look of it. Her kid was here having a baby free of charge courtesy of we the people. Ill bet MOM heard it was free and hiked her arse over here for a free hip or something. Scrounging bastard.
Now you now what South Florida goes through with the Haitian Refugees

Forum List

Back